Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) (26732 Views)

Notorious Ex-armed Robber Shina Rambo: How I Tormented Lagosians,police / Confessions Of Shina Rambo,former Notorious Armed Robber And Killer / Shina Rambo The Notorious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by weebay(m): 12:09am On Sep 20, 2011
even this picture here is kinda blurry,
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by Lexzycane(m): 12:16am On Sep 20, 2011
Don't we have intelligent agencies that can verify if he is shina rambo or not? Bt i've heard that name b4 and it sure was connected wt stealing an awfull lot of cars. And if he trully is, he doesn't nid any open prosecutn in an attept 2 get further informatn frm him or he might end up dead.
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by emmatok(m): 12:47am On Sep 20, 2011
sconsults:

Only fool belive this guy.i tink he is suffering from adult onset dementia.iroko tree my foot.useless liar and still some goddamn fools belive such mumbo jumbo.9th door of iroko tree.i wonder why nigerian like lying even at the point of death.

Some people believe in Jesus

Some people believe in Mohammed

Others in SANGO,OGUN, OBATALA e.t.c

When it comes to religion, you believe what you choose to believe.
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by blackmale(m): 1:18am On Sep 20, 2011
lmaooo @ many pple living inside iroko trees, that cant be possible,,,,,,,,stories,,,
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by Nobody: 1:50am On Sep 20, 2011
If Nigeria were a lawful country, this guy would have been indefinitely detained under mental act law. He sounds like a psychopath to me.

He is mad, and it's only in a country like Nigeria you see mad men roaming on your street, schizophrenics in Police uniforms and daft politicians as rulers.

You could tell that 99.9% of his stories are lies and yet, he claims he is 'Born-again'.

I'm sure if he decides to start a church, some suckers (mumu, ode, ) would flock in thousands.
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by logica(m): 2:01am On Sep 20, 2011
obo_man:

I'm sure if he decides to start a church, some suckers (mumu, ode, ) would flock in thousands.
Who wouldn't want to go to Shina Rambo abi na Sunny Terminator church? He's a star! Bad man turned man of God. grin
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by hustla(m): 2:06am On Sep 20, 2011
weebay:

even this picture here is kinda blurry,

be like say na 1960 lapi u dey use guy

sconsults:

Only fool belive this guy.i tink he is suffering from adult onset dementia.iroko tree my foot.useless liar and still some goddamn fools belive such mumbo jumbo.9th door of iroko tree.i wonder why nigerian like lying even at the point of death.

wen were u given birth to??1990??u obviously dont know much

jpworld:

This guy is just a fool, despite claiming a pastor. (anyway pastors are fools)

The Journalist who granted this interview, should be thrown in Jail for selling rambles to the public.

Why did he attack people with a gun? Since he has all this power, he should have just visited any bank, and command them to give all the money, (without a gun) since he claims those powers are working.

Is just the gun that people are afraid of.

its the gun abi??ur papa sef no go wait tht year we shina rambo deh terrorize,

jahrule link=topic=763274.msg9179824#msg9179824 date=1316465319:

you are a baby, you don`t know that this is africa

THIS IS NIGERIA!

Even though I didnt meet this dude while he was at the height of his power,popsie told me bout he and Anini and how people used to fear them,particularly how they used to ride out fearlesssly, He still mentioned it this year, 2011,so you can say this dude was somefin else, All his tales about Iroko trees and sacrifices are that of a man that dined and wined with the devil, Kola Olawuyi often mentioned things in the supernatural like that before his demise
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by Nobody: 3:11am On Sep 20, 2011
^^From your username, I just picture a skinny young boy with sagging baggy pants (with maybe a chain or 2) going "nukka nukka what", so I think I do see where you'r coming from. grin
But whenever you decide to use just a fraction of your brain to connect the dots properly, instead of going "liar liar" you might then derive that "oh you know what? Lots of people could have had that same experience".

I mean, abeg na? Was that seriously your point? That because someone else already gave that account so therefore his own is null and void. cheesy

That's just like saying because you travelled to the UK and saw the queen and went back to naija to relay your experience some crazy person just jumps up and goes "You Lie! Mr Gbeboru has already been to the UK and has seen the queen, therefore your experience is irrevokably invalid and you are most certainly lying".  undecided

Can you now see how what you said lacks any modicum of logic?
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by gulfer: 6:29am On Sep 20, 2011
Our police should make him account for the lives lost if not the vehicles. The law of retributive justice should be used here. If he is now an evangelist, he should be able to confess the sources of ammo, native ammo, police friends, accomplices that might still be in the game, Just sick hearing everyone with a dastardly past becoming not only christians but pastors and evangelists. Sick system,
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by asunaobi(m): 9:06am On Sep 20, 2011
Gosh! This man nearly killed me. I recall one saturday morning in Isolo, I was driving, suddenly the car in front of me stopped. Traffic in all directions was stopped and in front of us was this man with a very powerful gun with rings of bullet around him.

He was stopping and collecting all beautiful cars with his boys, thank God I was driving one ugly passat, and they were pumping bullets all over the place. The driver of the car in front of me was hit and people were running and shouting Rambo! Rambo! Rambo!.

I was frozen in my car and I remember not been able to move my car after they left because my left foot was too shaking and unstable to hold the clutch.

Well, God will forgive him for all that he did but will not take away the consequences of all the things that he did.
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by Sirmee(m): 9:08am On Sep 20, 2011
The bible says in d book of 2corinthians 5:17. this man is a new being and has been forgiven, even though he is tried n imprisoned he'll neva be moved. Moreova, how many of u blabbing here can say diz in d hay dayz of shina rambo?, grin grin
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by gulfer: 9:21am On Sep 20, 2011
Sirmee:

The bible says in d book of 2corinthians 5:17. this man is a new being and has been forgiven, even though he is tried n imprisoned he'll neva be moved. Moreova, how many of u blabbing here can say diz in d hay dayz of shina rambo?, grin grin
YOU MUST BE HIS SIDE_KICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by ceah(m): 9:26am On Sep 20, 2011
All these children, if you met shina Rambo you won't be saying all these rasta, even journalist don't dere him, if you write bad about him expect him in your office, if you are a good radio presenter you don't try talking trash about him cos next day he will be in your station, if it is not shina Rambo it can never be shina Rambo, grin grin grin
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by Joy2Dwise: 9:43am On Sep 20, 2011
I guess there are many cultists here that are trying to discredit this story due to deep secrets that were revealed. They want people to believe this story is false by all means. We are Africans and we know better.
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by sammhi(m): 9:49am On Sep 20, 2011
This man is a liar seeking publicity. Shina Rambo was killed in action. He was never at any time arrested. This impostor knew the real Shina Rambo is dead and now he claims to be the one . He also was clever enough to name prophet obadare who can not verify his story now as the prophet is very old and sick.
He is just puling stunts. Soon he will lauch his church. watch out ! False prophets will arise and performs signs to mislead many.
his story has gaps !!. how , where and when was he arrested? what about his demon acomplice? lies.
Gullible ngerians will believe this hook , line and sinker.
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by tEsLim(m): 10:14am On Sep 20, 2011
Shina was real back when we was younger. And I believe he was huge threat because he had more sophisticated weapon and I think that's all. Now things are different. Unless the police dont wanna work
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by rabzy: 10:20am On Sep 20, 2011
I don't know if shina rambo is this guy, but back in the late 80s and early 90s Shina Rambo was a major terror in Lagos then.
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 20, 2011
Sirmee:

The bible says in d book of 2corinthians 5:17. this man is a new being and has been forgiven, even though he is tried n imprisoned he'll neva be moved. Moreova, how many of u blabbing here can say diz in d hay dayz of shina rambo?,  grin grin

You must be very rude, a mere young boy like you coming here to say people are blabbing. Are you more than 23?
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by Goldenheart(m): 11:38am On Sep 20, 2011
Incredible, story,
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by isleman(m): 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2011
First and foremost, I want to use this forum to PLEASE IN THE NAME OF GOD beg SEUN the moderator of Nairaland to please do something very important here.

1. Please ask all Naira landers to update their profile again and state clearly their AGES and location.

2. Please ensure that when someone make a post or comment, only people of his/her age-mate can read or have access to their comments or post.

3. let us also know those that are not in Nigeria by making their comment differently coloured and even display where they are currently (i may help you with that if am sought) so we can see where they truly are (some are in Topa or Mesebo in Cotonou and say they are in Texas, USA) and also decide if we want t read their comment or not as many of them want to oppress/flaunt at any available opportunity about where they are even when not asked (regular naija oppression mentality).

In African culture elders and children don't talk on same forum. Its either elders talk, children listen or elders talk separately and children talk separately. I have ready a lot of blasphemy here, and i don't blame them, they are just TOO, TOO young to understand. Some things are not meant for public hearing(called classified) and some are not meant for kids (parental guidance and control).

I am SO, SO, SO TIRED of reading comments by children hiding behind computers to talk. All this CHILDREN OF NAIRALAND (CHON) are so, so many and they need a forum of their own.

I know it may be difficult for you SEUN to do, but i believe if you can go this far, you should make it better. GOD is your strength.

I will post this on a separate post, but i want people to know here i am coming from.

On Shina Rambo, even the fetus fear Shina Rambo as he terror-ed between 1991 - 1994. He specializes in high profile cars and possibly banks. He doesn't attack poor, average people.

As he said, most of the time, people killed are either police or police shooting stray bullet on innocent people at scenes. Poor people barely fear Shina Rambo as they have nothing he wants, except for the gun spray that associates his presence by the police and his men whenever his fleets crosses town.

As per IROKO TREE, SEA GODDESS, UNDERGROUND SEA CITY, THAT IS CONFIRMED TRUE. i wont say more than that. O ye Children of Nairaland (CHON) open your ears and listen and learn.
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by logica(m): 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2011
@isleman,

I don't think age is the only requirement. I think each user should also indicate their IQ. And guess what yours will be? Most definitely below 40.
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by ceah(m): 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2011
@isleman, oh! Father of Nairaland, Thank yiu for your wisdom, wink
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by Wisegee: 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2011
Sometimes I find life funny. But all boil down to the mercy of God. Some of those ppl killed by him may have died unprepared and gone to hell. Now this man will die a saint as he has repented. The ppl that lost their loved ones and valuables are still crying. I pray God to console them and forgive us all our sins.
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by kukulaja: 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2011
the whole story is fake, the iroko tree and his soul inside a coffin buried for seven days in a cementary, went inside ogoja river to meet water spirit,, all cooked up tales for the gullible to swallow,
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2011
^^ You dey vex say he dey tell people una secret? cheesy
E no go work. Naija people know wetin dey. grin
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by Galaxy7: 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2011
doubting Thomas,Y is the story fake ?
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by Galaxy7: 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2011
This story has made my 9t such a bad one,this man should be punished for all the innocent peop he led to their early grave.
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by ceah(m): 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2011
God is not Man,
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by Jaideyone(m): 7:52am On Sep 21, 2011
It's either some people here didn't read the article or they have a problem with comprehension. The man said he spent 11yrs in detention. He was tried and i'm sure murder was one of the crimes he was tried for. So why are some people saying he should be arrested and charged to court again?
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by Pukkah: 8:39am On Sep 21, 2011
How did he escape death even though he said he was expecting it?
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by Pukkah: 8:43am On Sep 21, 2011
Jaidey-one:

It's either some people here didn't read the article or they have a problem with comprehension. The man said he spent 11yrs in detention. He was tried and i'm sure murder was one of the crimes he was tried for. So why are some people saying he should be arrested and charged to court again?

Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by ceah(m): 10:05am On Sep 21, 2011
Pukkah:

He doesnt want The death of a sinner but for The sinner to repent and be saved, He is not Man, why do you want him dead by all means, lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rapists Kill Primary School Teacher In Lagos In Her Child’s Presence (photos) / Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos / Xenophobia: 9 Nigerians' Properties Burnt In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.