Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) (26735 Views)

Notorious Ex-armed Robber Shina Rambo: How I Tormented Lagosians,police / Confessions Of Shina Rambo,former Notorious Armed Robber And Killer / Shina Rambo The Notorious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by Pukkah: 11:20am On Sep 21, 2011
ceah:

He doesnt want The death of a sinner but for The sinner to repent and be saved, He is not Man, why do you want him dead by all means, lol  grin

So why arrest any criminal at all?  They should all be released then as soon as they claim to have repented. Or did you just deploy sarcasm?  smiley
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by Jolad007(m): 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2011
Oh my God, U're unquestionable, U're Merciful!
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by Obinoscopy(m): 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2011
Any armed robber who tormented us back in the days sees himself as a Shina Rambo. Crime of armed robbery is not that organised. Each gang is a lord unto themselves thus each gang think they are a Shina Rambo.

I'm not doubting if the man is an armed robber. But a shina rambo? Forget it!
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by gulfer: 6:54am On Sep 22, 2011
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44592285/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/?GT1=43001 . Is this possible in Nigeria? Shina killed and confirmed his team killed many police officers in his operations. Troy Davis was accused and convicted of killing an off-duty officer, and got the death sentence.
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by ceah(m): 11:21pm On Sep 22, 2011
Pukkah:

So why arrest any criminal at all?  They should all be released then as soon as they claim to have repented. Or did you just deploy sarcasm?  smiley

Did u try, i mean try to read The article at all, The guy said he was imprisioned for 11years, you expected him to be sentenced to death by all means, wink , human race would possibly be extinct by now if you were God,  embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by Pukkah: 8:24am On Sep 23, 2011
ceah:

Did u try, i mean try to read The article at all, The guy said he was imprisioned for 11years, you expected him to be sentenced to death by all means, wink , human race would possibly be extinct by now if you were God,  embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Drop the sentiments first and answer this question since you read the article very well: how did he escape death even though he said he was expecting it? How was he released? Give us the name of the judge that sentenced him to prison for 11 years for all the robberies and killings. Thank you.

Nigerians love to obfuscate issues with religion, tribe and politics.
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by gulfer: 10:26am On Sep 23, 2011
Pukkah:

Drop the sentiments first and answer this question since you read the article very well: how did he escape death even though he said he was expecting it? How was he released? Give us the name of the judge that sentenced him to prison for 11 years for all the robberies and killings. Thank you.

You are right on the money, GBAM!!!!
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by ceah(m): 9:35am On Sep 26, 2011
Pukkah:

Drop the sentiments first and answer this question since you read the article very well: how did he escape death even though he said he was expecting it?  How was he released?  Give us the name of the judge that sentenced him to prison for 11 years for all the robberies and killings.  Thank you.

I think the case here is neither tribal, politics or religious, you should pose your question to the judiciary, have you seen what is happening lately with your judiciary?
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by Pukkah: 10:11am On Sep 26, 2011
ceah:

Pukkah:

ceah:

I think the case here is neither tribal, politics or religious, you should pose your question to the judiciary, have you seen what is happening lately with your judiciary?

You started by saying that we didn't see the 11 years imprisonment because we did not read well. Have you now seen that there's no evidence of imprisonment? Perhaps he was detained by the police but I didn't see where he was convicted and sentenced.

Is it obvious now that based on the post, this criminal should be re-arrested and properly tried in a court of law. For now, I don't have an issue with his acclaimed forgiveness by God. However, he should be tried according to the law which is not likely to give him 11 years for countless armed robberies, several murders, conspiracy, etc. This is probably why the man himself said he was expecting death.

Compare this case with another example. Suppose the police, after arresting the kingpin of Boko Haram, detain him for 11 years. Would it be right to release him thereafter in spite of the number of lives and properties that have been lost?

As a country that is still grappling with developmental issues, the way we handle a matter like this is very important. It forms the basis of precedents and shapes the way people are likely to behave.
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by ceah(m): 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2011
Pukkah:

You started by saying that we didn't see the 11 years imprisonment because we did not read well. Have you now seen that there's no evidence of imprisonment? Perhaps he was detained by the police but I didn't see where he was convicted and sentenced.

Is it obvious now that based on the post, this criminal should be re-arrested and properly tried in a court of law. For now, I don't have an issue with his acclaimed forgiveness by God. However, he should be tried according to the law which is not likely to give him 11 years for countless armed robberies, several murders, conspiracy, etc. This is probably why the man himself said he was expecting death.

Compare this case with another example. Suppose the police, after arresting the kingpin of Boko Haram, detain him for 11 years. Would it be right to release him thereafter in spite of the number of lives and properties that have been lost?

As a country that is still grappling with developmental issues, the way we handle a matter like this is very important. It forms the basis of precedents and shapes the way people are likely to behave.

As you can see Nigeria lack strong men in government that will build strong institution, a Man like this will definitely go Scot free as The institution that will convict him itself lack The moral ability, they possibly know him as they might belong to The same club in those days, lipsrsealed
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by koolJ1(f): 2:12am On Oct 23, 2011
Quite a chilling story. Its funny how most of us think the world is jst black and white.
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by niggadee(m): 2:37am On Oct 23, 2011
Shina rambo get mouth self with his false comment about iroko tree and all dat sh*t
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2011
Along the line l entered into different cults that are very powerful. There they have to change my body because l was buried alive for seven days in the burial ground and my soul was kept in a small coffin. After the seventh day, l became powerful and more dangerous, too hot to be handled by anybody. Again l went inside the Iroko tree to seek for power. In fact, you will not believe the number of houses that you will find inside the Iroko tree, its a whole town inside the tree. When you get there, you are going to chant some incantations and the door will open, you will see various types of people engaging in activities like selling, eating, having meeting and doing all sorts of things done in the physical world. When l went there, we entered through the ninth door before we entered the town. I was able to do this because l was able to produce for the elders what they needed, so they were ready to give me what l wanted and ready to take me to wherever it would be possible for me to get what l wanted. There was a time l was taken to a burial place with 15 heads to go and to collect some charms from the spirit

Nigerians will believe anything,
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by jidewin(m): 9:11am On Nov 26, 2011
Quite many readers here for sure didn't read the interview completely.he has served his term (11 yrs).he was never arrested but gave himself up.And for those who do not believe in ASTRAL/SPIRI WORLD,of course I won't tag you as dumbs,just keep up with the ignorance and believe only what your" physical senses" tells you.in fact don't believe there is a DEVIL.he's just a myth in stories used to scare little children.
You go soon know 'scores'.
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by deb(m): 8:04am On Aug 13, 2012
Pukkah:

Exactly. People should stop hiding under excuses like 'oh, I'm now religious', or 'I've given my life to God' and by so doing escape earthly punishment for his crimes. Precedence matters.

Typical african man. I'm sure you did not read the story/interview to the end. He was in jail for 11years awaiting death until his miracle came. I call it miracle because he was supposed to be killed.
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by lumeneng22: 3:58am On Sep 19, 2012
Hmmmmmm, one confession too many.
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by EmmaTay(m): 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2012
[size=25pt]Hmmmmn,If only the whole Boko Haram can change just like this man before it's too late.[/size]
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by babanne(m): 11:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
ceah: First It's funny my thread could make it to the home page first time in history,

Ileke-idi Mrs FlGator, is this all you can say about the whole thing? I am laughing so hard here ppl think I am nut, lmfao!

Are you Shina Rambo? The Man confessed and you say he's not the one, If you are not the one then you must be part of the gang, Please! Confess and let your Sins be forgiven by The Almighty God, grin

@All, did you read the whole story at all ? The guy said he made himself available for the police and was imprisoned. It was while in Prison that he met Prophet Obadare, He must have been released by the powerful people in government that know him, Based on the story I believe he's being tried and convicted, Do you guys want a second trial ? Or public prosecution for the second time ? Well! If he's being tried and convicted and free then I think he could be of good use to the government, The American governement won't let such a great thief go like that, he will be part of FBI or CIA right now, shocked

At least someone has reasoned rationally. Your comment is actually insightful.

Most of those commenting up there are still kids that can't distinguish between their left hand and right hand.
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by babanne(m): 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2013
ceah: First It's funny my thread could make it to the home page first time in history,

Ileke-idi Mrs FlGator, is this all you can say about the whole thing? I am laughing so hard here ppl think I am nut, lmfao!

Are you Shina Rambo? The Man confessed and you say he's not the one, If you are not the one then you must be part of the gang, Please! Confess and let your Sins be forgiven by The Almighty God, grin

@All, did you read the whole story at all ? The guy said he made himself available for the police and was imprisoned. It was while in Prison that he met Prophet Obadare, He must have been released by the powerful people in government that know him, Based on the story I believe he's being tried and convicted, Do you guys want a second trial ? Or public prosecution for the second time ? Well! If he's being tried and convicted and free then I think he could be of good use to the government, The American governement won't let such a great thief go like that, he will be part of FBI or CIA right now, shocked

At least someone has reasoned rationally. Your comment is actually insightful.

Most of those commenting up there are still kids that can't distinguish between their left hand and right hand.

I wonder whether some actually studied English language in school at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Xenophobia: 9 Nigerians' Properties Burnt In South Africa / 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) / SARS Officials Burst Criminal Syndicates In Makurdi,Recover Weapons(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.