Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

I Am Really Confused Now. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Really Confused Now. (620 Views)

I’m Really Confused Is This Is Right Or Wrong Matured Minds Only Pls / Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! / I Am Confused Now And Need Serious Advice On This!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Really Confused Now. by Emilia154(f): 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2023
I don't know what to say,ever since I and my former bf broke up.it has been really hard for me to love again.i am in a relationship now, but I don't feel the vibes at all.anytime I and my new bf are together.i will just remember my ex all of a sudden.this my new bf is really trying for me.he is an awesome guy.he is trying to make me forget my past.but I can't.i have tried everything to forget about my ex ex but I can't.i really want to move on but I can't.if there is any advice you can give me,pls do.i will appreciate
Re: I Am Really Confused Now. by braine(m): 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2023
Stay single for a while while you deal with your issue and heal.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Really Confused Now. by peter0071(m): 3:15pm On Mar 29, 2023
Please, i would advise you to stay away from relationship for now, until you heal from the past wounds. Trust is an important component in every relationship; what you really need right now is total Healing.
Emilia154:
I don't know what to say,ever since I and my former bf broke up.it has been really hard for me to love again.i am in a relationship now, but I don't feel the vibes at all.anytime I and my new bf are together.i will just remember my ex all of a sudden.this my new bf is really trying for me.he is an awesome guy.he is trying to make me forget my past.but I can't.i have tried everything to forget about my ex ex but I can't.i really want to move on but I can't.if there is any advice you can give me,pls do.i will appreciate

2 Likes

Re: I Am Really Confused Now. by Karleb(m): 3:16pm On Mar 29, 2023
The guy served you breakfast, hot one but you are still missing him and treating badly someone that's treating you right.

Funny thing is, if you break up with this new guy, you won't miss him unless he breaks your heart sha.

Just call your ex and go back to him.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Really Confused Now. by Rainbow10: 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
Rubbish post............
OP is really dumb.

1 Like

Re: I Am Really Confused Now. by ClitRaider: 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2023
OP, aye re tin baje lo re?
Re: I Am Really Confused Now. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2023
Emilia154:

you didnt get over your ex yet... in due time you will. just be patient.

1 Like

Re: I Am Really Confused Now. by HopeVictor(m): 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2023
Must you be in a relationship now??
Break up and stop stressing that young man

4 Likes

Re: I Am Really Confused Now. by imagrg(m): 4:49pm On Mar 29, 2023
This confirms the fact that ladies die most for those who care less for them and treat those who truly love and cherish them with levity.

I bet, if your ex comes back to you even when you are married to someone else, he must fvck you.

It's hard to trust women. shocked

1 Like

Re: I Am Really Confused Now. by frozen70(f): 12:58am On Apr 01, 2023
Emilia154:

Honestly you are the one holding yourself

You are lucky to get another friend who is proving the worth of friendship with you so enjoy this before you loose him and start regretting

As for your ex, it's not easy forgetting an ex especially the one we love

You will keep remembering him until it fades away which is not coming soon
Re: I Am Really Confused Now. by Lionize: 6:23am On Apr 01, 2023
Some weird ´things in ´this ´life.
Once ýou have a relationship with the ópposite sex, éxpecially when sex has óccurred, ýou will álways remember the moments. This is the reason ít ís adviceable not to be together álone with ýour éx ín the future íf ýou don't want to have sex ágain ánd do ´foolish ´things.

Again, í find ít únfair when two people ín á relationship don't feel éxactly same way ábout éach óther. Sometimes one is ónly ínterested ín the sex(usually the male) ór money(usually the female). One should be sensitive óf this ánd back out when ít ís noticed.

Don't love who doesn't love you please. And, if you meet and love who loves ýou, please make the neccessary sacrifices to keep the relationship, don't listen to óther people, every relationship ís únique.

(1) (Reply)

Which One Are You? / . / She Divorced Her Husband After 15 Years For A Younger Man (CRAZY SEXUAL DESIRE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.