Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

If She Is Irresistible, May God Help You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Is Irresistible, May God Help You (4236 Views)

May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl / Hmm GIRLS Of Nowadays...may God Help Us / Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If She Is Irresistible, May God Help You by Orikinla(m): 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2011
If she is irresistible, only God can save you from falling over her.
Re: If She Is Irresistible, May God Help You by Nayah(f): 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2011
^^ very cute, but hope she gave you the right to post her pic smiley
Re: If She Is Irresistible, May God Help You by ANTIsex(m): 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2011
hmm she is cute, 9ice but dis kind of babe no go give u heart attack cos guys go d fall head over heels for them. me dont think i can handle her oo. truth be told angry angry angry angry
Re: If She Is Irresistible, May God Help You by Andrew3(m): 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2011
I try strongly not to think about what the eye seeth nor what the mind sends to the brain to think, nor how
the john Thomas feels. For all Is vanity upon vanity grin grin grin
Re: If She Is Irresistible, May God Help You by eridah2007(m): 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2011
Looks like Viviane Ndour?
Re: If She Is Irresistible, May God Help You by Nayah(f): 2:20pm On Sep 19, 2011
^^Not really Viviane Ndour is not that "pump body"
Re: If She Is Irresistible, May God Help You by claremont(m): 6:48pm On Sep 19, 2011
Orikinla:

If she is irresistible, only God can save you from falling over her.   
God cannot save anyone from falling for an irresistible lady, human beings will save themselves. Moreover, human beings are naturally inclined to lust after a beautiful female, any man who doesn't lust after beauty is surely abnormal!
Re: If She Is Irresistible, May God Help You by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 19, 2011
Ok! Can someone be kind enough to explain to me in clear cut terms, the meaning of this thread? I havent been this LOST, in YEARS!
Re: If She Is Irresistible, May God Help You by Goldieluks: 7:09pm On Sep 19, 2011
she's probably 4 feet short,not every man will go for a short girl,even
if she looks like your everyday Kim Kardashian.
Re: If She Is Irresistible, May God Help You by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 19, 2011
sexkillz:

Ok! Can someone be kind enough to explain to me in clear cut terms, the meaning of this thread? I havent been this LOST, in YEARS!
Are you alright young man?

You are just seeing a cute girl and that is all you have to say? grin grin grin

I think I luv Sexkillz. loooooooooooolzzzzzzzzzzz. You are impossible.
Re: If She Is Irresistible, May God Help You by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2011
rokiatu:

Are you alright young man?

You are just seeing a cute girl and that is all you have to say? grin grin grin

I think I luv Sexkillz. loooooooooooolzzzzzzzzzzz. You are impossible.
Yes i'm alright o!
When you are done thinking, let me know! tongue grin
Re: If She Is Irresistible, May God Help You by tellwisdom: 12:02am On Sep 20, 2011
she's probably 4 feet short,not every man will go for a short girl,even
if she looks like your everyday Kim Kardashian.

You spoke like you knew her too well sad sad. neways, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder undecided undecided
Re: If She Is Irresistible, May God Help You by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 20, 2011
sexkillz:

Yes i'm alright o!
When you are done thinking, let me know! tongue grin

Ok I luv Sexkillz, tongue tongue grin
Re: If She Is Irresistible, May God Help You by prettyjulie(f): 6:29am On Sep 20, 2011
rubbish
Re: If She Is Irresistible, May God Help You by MMM2(m): 6:53am On Sep 20, 2011
op
what is my GF pic doing here
angry
Re: If She Is Irresistible, May God Help You by tellwisdom: 7:14am On Sep 20, 2011
grin grin grin grin MMM, your neighbour(AJASIN) brought it here oo
Re: If She Is Irresistible, May God Help You by MMM2(m): 7:17am On Sep 20, 2011
^^

what
Re: If She Is Irresistible, May God Help You by http(m): 8:15am On Sep 20, 2011
She no even try at all, if this is what you call beauty, them most of you guys need una head check grin

From that pix, she no even reach half of my wife beauty and i mean it, all i see is fake boobs, fake hair, fake eye lashes and am sure she speak fake english too. Pls go her house early in the morning and come back to tell us waht you see. Beauty is not what you see in the party, dinner or whatever you see around the neighborhood after dressing up, it is what you see in her house without all these fake cosmetics.

Tell her to be natural, and she might look better next time, man i no fit fall for this at all.
Re: If She Is Irresistible, May God Help You by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 20, 2011
rokiatu:

Ok I luv Sexkillz,  tongue tongue grin
Hmm! Ok! Now you got me thinking! grin
Re: If She Is Irresistible, May God Help You by HISchild: 8:19am On Sep 20, 2011
The words of The Lord,

"But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart." - Matthew 5:28

"Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids." -Proverbs 6:25

"And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire." -Matthew 18:9

"For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.” - 1 Jn 2:16-17

Truly, GOD is our only help, thus, seriously and consistently, "Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak" -Matthew 26:41

1 Like

Re: If She Is Irresistible, May God Help You by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 20, 2011
http:

fake bosoms, fake hair, fake eye lashes and am sure she speak fake english too. fake cosmetics.

Tell her to be natural, and she might look better next time, man i no fit fall for this at all.
Oga! You forgot fake fingernails! tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: If She Is Irresistible, May God Help You by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2011
@Http, so because you see someone with big boobs you assumed is fake? undecided undecided
Re: If She Is Irresistible, May God Help You by Orikinla(m): 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2011
rokiatu:

@Http, so because you see someone with big bosoms you assumed is fake? undecided undecided

Don't mind the person who has not seen real highly lifted breasts of a pretty woman.

Anyone who says she is not beautiful is beautyblind.

A beautiful woman is a delight to sight and makes my day.

Funny thing is, unattractive women don't like me.
Only fine girls come to me, even unsolicited.

The prettier the sexier the hotter.
Re: If She Is Irresistible, May God Help You by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2011
Please if I offend you, just take it that I am a small girl. But ain't you supposed to be married? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If She Is Irresistible, May God Help You by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2011
Orikinla:

Funny thing is, unattractive women don't like me.
Only fine girls come to me, even unsolicited.  

The prettier the sexier the hotter.

Baba O! I want to be like you when i grow up! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When You Want A Girlfriend So Bad / What Will You Do If Your Girl Did This? (photo) / I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.