Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men (10667 Views)

5 Qualities That Women Find Irresistible In Men / Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex / Why Do Ladies Find This Attractive (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men by hakayrele: 11:07am On Sep 21, 2013
While personal tastes vary considerably, there are certain things about a man that are almost guaranteed to turn a woman’s head, and ultimately her heart. The more of these traits a man possesses, the better.

1. Confidence

This is a big one, and is present in body language, tone of voice, and in every way you interact with her. A healthy dose of confidence says you have something to be confident about; let her guess all that it entails!

2. Handiness

Men are valued more for their savvy when it comes to fixing things and it’s something women love, since this doesn’t come as easily to them. Fix her computer, leaky faucet or windshield wipers and she’ll think you a big strong man capable of making her life a little easier when she hits a snag like this in the middle of her hectic day.

3. Hygiene

Looking good and smelling good are crucial factors in the s*xual appeal of a mate (and it’s only fair to assume that if you want to attract a woman who is put together nicely that you should put some effort into it yourself). Grooming, taking the time to dress well, applying light cologne or aftershave are some of the little things, which will attract a woman on a conscious or subconscious level, so it’s worth the extra time involved.

4. Generosity

No one likes a cheap date and if you seem selfish with your money or possessions, this will not up your hotness factor, but may decrease it considerably. This is not to say that you must spoil and pamper her and break the bank doing it, but make her feel special and like she’s worth it to you to spend a little money on.

5. Positivity

Life can throw some curve balls and it’s the men that can be positive through it all who look the most attractive. It’s definitely not sexy to hear a guy whine or always go to the dark side when things don’t go as planned; it appears as a lack of strength in character.

6. Attentiveness

Pay attention to her! When she speaks, listen with interest. When you are standing next to her, touch her or show her with your body language that you are into her. The fastest way for a woman to lose interest in you is for you to be more focused on the next woman walking into the room than her.

7. Keeping in Shape

Many men can grow complacent about staying in good shape and can easily let themselves go. Exercise has to be made a priority in your schedule and while you may think she doesn’t care about it unless you were to blow up like a beached whale, trust in the fact that when you are more toned and tighter, her attraction to you will increase noticeably.

Source: California Physics

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men by frederal(m): 11:27am On Sep 21, 2013
U are in Nigeria and u read California physics....its not applicable in Nigeria o. Nigeria's is simple: Money.

22 Likes

Re: Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men by Nomski0(f): 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2013
frederal: U are in Nigeria and u read California physics....its not applicable in Nigeria o. Nigeria's is simple: Money.
Just because you've only met girls that think the world revolves around money doesnt mean that all girls look for money in men.

8 Likes

Re: Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2013
Nomski0:
Just because you've only met girls that think the world revolves around money doesnt mean that all girls look for money in men.
LMAO, okay choose the traits you like in guys, from the ones OP provided us with.
wink
Re: Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men by Popowaa: 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2013
Muguness

1 Like

Re: Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men by Popowaa: 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2013
Mugu no woman can resist that.winkwink

2 Likes

Re: Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men by xager(m): 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2013
i'm glad i possess all of them cool

1 Like

Re: Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2013
Popowaa: Mugu no woman can resist that.winkwink
ROFL grin
Re: Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2013
Nomski can't resist a mugu grin
Re: Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men by Danhumprey: 4:47pm On Sep 21, 2013
Popowaa: Mugu no woman can resist that.winkwink
A mugu,I tell you! cheesy

By the way,what's up with you these days? You are acting all funny.

1 Like

Re: Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men by fabulousdame(f): 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2013
author=hakayrele]While personal tastes vary considerably, there are certain things about a man that are almost guaranteed to turn a woman’s head, and ultimately her heart. The more of these traits a man possesses, the better.

1. Confidence

This is a big one, and is present in body language, tone of voice, and in every way you interact with her. A healthy dose of confidence says you have something to be confident about; let her guess all that it entails!

2. Handiness

Men are valued more for their savvy when it comes to fixing things and it’s something women love, since this doesn’t come as easily to them. Fix her computer, leaky faucet or windshield wipers and she’ll think you a big strong man capable of making her life a little easier when she hits a snag like this in the middle of her hectic day.

3. Hygiene

Looking good and smelling good are crucial factors in the s*xual appeal of a mate (and it’s only fair to assume that if you want to attract a woman who is put together nicely that you should put some effort into it yourself). Grooming, taking the time to dress well, applying light cologne or aftershave are some of the little things, which will attract a woman on a conscious or subconscious level, so it’s worth the extra time involved.

4. Generosity

No one likes a cheap date and if you seem selfish with your money or possessions, this will not up your hotness factor, but may decrease it considerably. This is not to say that you must spoil and pamper her and break the bank doing it, but make her feel special and like she’s worth it to you to spend a little money on.

5. Positivity

Life can throw some curve balls and it’s the men that can be positive through it all who look the most attractive. It’s definitely not sexy to hear a guy whine or always go to the dark side when things don’t go as planned; it appears as a lack of strength in character.

6. Attentiveness

Pay attention to her! When she speaks, listen with interest. When you are standing next to her, touch her or show her with your body language that you are into her. The fastest way for a woman to lose interest in you is for you to be more focused on the next woman walking into the room than her.

7. Keeping in Shape

Many men can grow complacent about staying in good shape and can easily let themselves go. Exercise has to be made a priority in your schedule and while you may think she doesn’t care about it unless you were to blow up like a beached whale, trust in the fact that when you are more toned and tighter, her attraction to you will increase noticeably.

Source: California Physics[/quote]
i agree....i wud definitely fall for a guy who possess all these

1 Like

Re: Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2013
okay,

so I need to cram these things now so that ijeoma will agree for me.

I see...

4 Likes

Re: Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men by Nomski0(f): 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
Funnicator: Nomski can't resist a mugu grin
Why would a mugu approach me in the first place?

I look for many things in a husband.....but money is certainly the last thing on my list.
Re: Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2013
Nomski0: Why would a mugu approach me in the first place?

I look for many things in a husband.....but money is certainly the last thing on my list.
A mugu like everyother human, has taste. So he would approach you cos you cute.
Money is the last thing on your mind? You're kidding me. Every lady wants a financially secured future, even if she herself is satisfactorily rich enough, things still happen. So you can't tell me money is the LAST thing you'd consider in a man.
Anyway it's your choice, so tell us those traits you place above money.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men by Nomski0(f): 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2013
Funnicator:
A mugu like everyother human, has taste. So he would approach you cos you cute.
Money is the last thing on your mind? You're kidding me. Every lady wants a financially secured future, even if she herself is satisfactorily rich enough, things still happen. So you can't tell me money is the LAST thing you'd consider in a man.
Anyway it's your choice, so tell us those traits you place above money.
Yeah, thats what every lady wants. But i'd rather be financially stable and be successful, finding a rich guy then would just be a bonus, i dont like when women who have two hands depend on their husbands for everything as if he's not human like them.

My list of qualities in a guy is pretty simple....God-fearing, stubborn, success-driven, loving and funny, wild(i'd love to tame him before marriage)and adventurous. Every other thing is secondary.

4 Likes

Re: Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2013
[quote author=Nomski0]
Yeah, thats what every lady wants. But i'd rather be financially stable and be successful, finding a rich guy then would just be a bonus, i dont like when women who have two hands depend on their husbands for everything as if he's not human like them.

My list of qualities in a guy is pretty simple....God-fearing, stubborn, success-driven, loving and funny, wild(i'd love to tame him before marriage)and adventurous. Every other thing is secondary.
[/quote
] Na him the husband dey quote u so now o cheesy
Re: Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men by Ogundale(m): 8:02pm On Sep 21, 2013
[quote author=Funnicator][/quote] tha don'nt even come near my sista she is expensive she is reserve for yuzedo do u have house in banana island.
Re: Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men by Cathaliya: 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
grin
Re: Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men by repogirl(f): 11:32pm On Sep 21, 2013
Something to add to all the wonderful traits above, honesty and supportive. Every woman likes a guy who believes in her attributes and sees her dreams as his.

also honesty, guys too dey lie lie abeg, and lies are easier to believe but God help you when the chick finds out.

nomsky, u say money is the last thing on your mind, I hail o. Means u can get with a pauper and do all the spending in a relationship? That would be really cool....for the guy as guys of these days don't like spending one kobo.
Re: Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men by Pdizzle(m): 11:38pm On Sep 21, 2013
Nice points,we knw dem already
Re: Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men by jeffryjeffry: 12:10am On Sep 22, 2013
End time tinz !!! ......money speaks it all in 9ja. #gbabe
Re: Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men by switdil(f): 12:23am On Sep 22, 2013
smiley I like it when a guy is REAL
Trying to be what he is not just put me off
Re: Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men by omonnakoda: 2:09am On Sep 22, 2013
Nomski0:
The few that don't are too much hardwork grin Let us keep it simple
Nomski0:

What is this God-fearing you people always talk about ? What does it mean exactly
Re: Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men by omonnakoda: 2:12am On Sep 22, 2013
switdil: smiley I like it when a guy is REAL
Trying to be what he is not just put me off
In this world EVERYONE is faking something some are just better at faking than others. Check out church every Sunday lots of fake tinz
Re: Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men by Mobsync(m): 4:51am On Sep 22, 2013
8. Size of their pocket and bank account.
Re: Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 22, 2013
Ogundale: tha don'nt even come near my sista she is expensive she is reserve for yuzedo do u have house in banana island.
she likes me already wink
Re: Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men by Risky005: 7:38am On Sep 22, 2013
frederal: U are in Nigeria and u read California physics....its not applicable in Nigeria o. Nigeria's is simple: Money.

Re: Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men by Cathaliya: 7:42am On Sep 22, 2013
If you do not have a high sense of humour, check the chick next door cus am too young to be aluued to death by boredom.

Jeez, this hood bi..atch needs to exercise the face muscles always....cheesy
Re: Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men by ITbomb(m): 7:57am On Sep 22, 2013
Pls OP carry No. 4 to first position
All they want is a caring n generous guy.
In brief , they just wish their caring partner is hygienic, positive , attentive and in shape not the other way round

1 Like

Re: Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men by switdil(f): 8:39am On Sep 22, 2013
omonnakoda:
In this world EVERYONE is faking something some are just better at faking than others. Check out church every Sunday lots of fake tinz
True talk
But when it comes to relationship
Faking is bad
It ll hurt at da end

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. / I Couldn't Believe It When My Gf Told Me This / Her Hubby Threatened To Impregnate Another Woman. . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.