Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Bye - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bye (6184 Views)

Ever Since I Discovered Tinder And Bumble, I Said Bye Bye To Facebook Girls. / Bye-bye To Mustubating The Only Tragedy Of My Life. / Do this natural and harmless thing and say bye to small Pen!s. Goodluck(updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bye by dawnomike(m): 7:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
Tayoalaaye75:

Thanks so much sir, Yes I have a laptop..please contact me on
You can reach me via whatsapp: 0.7.0.6.8.8.0.1.4.2.7
Re: Bye by SensualMan: 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2023
CarlosTheJackal:
hapu the any mpama who insults igbos for food.

Check the second page of this thread to see proof.
Thank u for the info!
Re: Bye by SensualMan: 8:34pm On Mar 30, 2023
Tayoalaaye75:

Please write me on whatsapp
I will send u the pictures privately
I can't help u. Please call Tinubu on +334278893477, Mc Oluomo 08024456791
Re: Bye by laivwire(m): 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2023
AfahaAbia:

You guys should leave this useless statement. In my family we are just 3 and all of us are doing well but far away from my parents who are 64 and 68 years old. They are very lonely because we have all left to look fter our families. Now we are trying to look for 2 young people between 9 to 12 years to keep them company and do housekeeping work.

..and what point are you trying to pass exactly? If they want a toddler staying with them in their old age, they can have one. It is better optional than mandatory. Would you rather have late teenagers still in universities with retired parents trying to scrounge up tuition fees from their pension and gratuity savings?

...and if you lead a high-quality life, living begins at 50 - 60. The golden age where you are free of societal obligations like having to work your ass out every week or raising children. You're done with all that and sitting on your pot of gold with your established businesses, savings or investments. You should have saved enough to live off the interest alone for the rest of your days, learn new things, exercise, visit new places, occasional visits to your children, buy the car you always loved, spend time chilling with friends reminiscing the earlier years over cold bottles of beer. Not to keep worrying about raising no kids, paying rent or calculating further maths on the little money you have left to meet your doctor appointments.

Every mallam to his own kettle.
Re: Bye by Olahdoku(m): 9:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
av got a footballing deal for you bro
give me your WhatsApp number let's talk... you would benefit from this deal big time
Re: Bye by emmaodet: 6:37am On Mar 31, 2023
Starz825:
Wait...you come back from Ukraine to Naija....

Wait come do wetin ...no ....I just dey ask you....

Pressure from your mum....

Your mum....hmmmm

Oya Go and meet your mum for assistance....no offense...

You dey vex me....

You go school...got educated .....but na your mum dey advise you on how to live your life....

Guy ...you shouldn't have got back to Nigeria....

Forget about my ranting....

You are already here...so no need for the blame game....

Try to be realistic about your current situation and find a way around it...God go help you....

Omooo....he still dey pain say you come Naija ....you know aw many places you fit link from Ukraine.....

grin grin grin

This one wey u dey vex say the guy come back nija so

2 Likes

Re: Bye by Ablemax(m): 7:36am On Mar 31, 2023
to the op don't worry you will raise again, don't think about the negative comment and blame from fellow nairalanfers, what I'll advice u to do now is go to God almighty in prayers for help and also direction. just as some said google master scholarships there are more than enough online for you to apply, just keep searching and applying you'll definately see one that will give you scholarship.

one more thing I like make you design PJ for mhe o

may God help you.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Bye by sacajawea: 10:41am On Mar 31, 2023
I actually thought, I would get a good job at the aviation sector because I was a first class graduate but still nothing nothing. Ukraine is not a really good country too as there is no good job for even indigenes talkless of a black foreigner. The mistake I made was not going to a better country from Ukraine instead of returning.
Yes, and there is a 99% chance you won't be married to this lady right now
Re: Bye by sacajawea: 10:44am On Mar 31, 2023
[b]
Hello guys,
I am extremely frustrated and very sad and dont know what to do. I studied Aircraft Design in Ukraine and graduated around 2014 and came back to Nigeria 2015 to look for job and start my life. I applied to lots of airports and different firms but no Job.

I have just been surviving on doing some part term translation job (English to Russian/Ukrainian language) because i speak russian language fluently.

I was living in my fathers house in Lagos before i moved to Benin to look for work still nothing, I came back to Nigeria after so much pressure from my mum.

I got married last year and have a 1 year old son. I went to meet my rich uncle in Ilorin for job opportunity, He offered me a monthly job at his football academy and rented a house for me in Ilorin so I brought my wife and son to Ilorin but he pays me 20k monthly.

I am trying to look for another job possibly an Uber job for a hire purchase.

I have been extremely broke for few weeks now that feeding as even been a problem for us.

If anyone can assist me with anything either financially or with a job, I will appreciate a lot. [/b]

Your papa get money, you get rich uncle wey help you.... Hahahahah, lucky you!
Re: Bye by sacajawea: 10:50am On Mar 31, 2023
GREATIGBOMAN:
U can't graduate with First class and still reason like this grin

Your parents can't train u in school abroad only to see u earning 20k per month

I believe you're not telling us the entire truth!
I'm telling you! I know their type well
Stupid semi-Privileged kids with no sense per say
He may even have 1st class true true, or strong 2:1...
But Inherently, he is a fool
Re: Bye by abba09: 11:53am On Mar 31, 2023
Blupen969:
Mrbrownjay1 you are a useless human being
very useless human being

1 Like

Re: Bye by DeltaBachelor(m): 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2023
dawnomike:
You can reach me via whatsapp: 0.7.0.6.8.8.0.1.4.2.7
OK. I will call you tomorrow. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? / See What A Girl Posted On Facebook, What Is Wrong With It? (photo) / Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.