Stats: 3,150,978 members, 7,810,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Bye - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bye (6163 Views)

Ever Since I Discovered Tinder And Bumble, I Said Bye Bye To Facebook Girls. / Bye-bye To Mustubating The Only Tragedy Of My Life. / Do this natural and harmless thing and say bye to small Pen!s. Goodluck(updated) (2) (3) (4)

Bye by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 29, 2023

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bye by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2023
sometimes Nigerians are their own worst enemies...
- why did you get married OR EVEN had a child, if you cant even cater for your own self?
- are you claiming that getting a salary of 20K plus free accomodation for you and your family, is nothing?
- aint your wife working nor bringing anything to the table?
- how much are you making now with your football academy job and translation?
- why dont you ask your rich uncle for a better job or raise?
- many are dying to have the type of "rich uncle connection" you got... be humble!

30 Likes

Re: Bye by dawnomike(m): 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7290664/how-stopped-masturbation
I just have a question, is it this your girlfriend from Ilorin that you described here you married

Re: Bye by Starz825(m): 7:28pm On Mar 29, 2023
Wait...you come back from Ukraine to Naija....

Wait come do wetin ...no ....I just dey ask you....

Pressure from your mum....

Your mum....hmmmm

Oya Go and meet your mum for assistance....no offense...

You dey vex me....

You go school...got educated .....but na your mum dey advise you on how to live your life....

Guy ...you shouldn't have got back to Nigeria....

Forget about my ranting....

You are already here...so no need for the blame game....

Try to be realistic about your current situation and find a way around it...God go help you....

Omooo....he still dey pain say you come Naija ....you know aw many places you fit link from Ukraine.....

27 Likes

Re: Bye by Figger(m): 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2023
Starz825:
Wait...you come back from Ukraine to Naija....

Wait come do wetin ...no ....I just dey ask you....

Pressure from your mum....

Your mum....hmmmm

Oya Go and meet your mum for assistance....no offense...

You dey vex me....

You go school...got educated .....but na your mum dey advise you on how to live your life....

Guy ...you shouldn't have got back to Nigeria....

Forget about my ranting....

You are already here...so no need for the blame game....

Try to be realistic about your current situation and find a way around it...God go help you....

Omooo....he still dey pain say you come Naija ....you know aw many places you fit link from Ukraine.....

walahi the guy f up big time, naija that people are trying to run away from, e reach ur turn u come run come back, to do what exactly? Me sef here wey I dey, no matter the amount of racism am facing, we die here. Fvck naija.

23 Likes

Re: Bye by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2023
I actually thought, I would get a good job at the aviation sector because I was a first class graduate but still nothing nothing. Ukraine is not a really good country too as there is no good job for even indigenes talkless of a black foreigner. The mistake I made was not going to a better country from Ukraine instead of returning.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bye by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2023
dawnomike:
https://www.nairaland.com/7290664/how-stopped-masturbation
I just have a question, is it this your girlfriend from Ilorin that you described here you married
Yes, I married her....she is a tailor but she doesnt get jobs of recent.

Re: Bye by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2023
U studied Aircraft Design and came back to Nigeria to do what exactly After all the struggles and study u ended up not using wisdom to follow up. U should not have come back. There are other countries in Europe where u can find better jobs with what u know. Now u have trapped urself with marriage and family. Very soon u will be looking thrice ur age because of stress and over thinking. Now that u are in naija with family how can u move or make quick decisions without considering ur wife and kid? U just take ur hands bury urself. Dey pray... Just dey pray undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bye by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2023
I know that I made a terrible decision, there is no day that passes by that i dont regret my action but i need to look for the way forward.

Re: Bye by Goodlady(f): 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2023
Tayoalaaye75, you ll v to be patient, hold hunger before picking.
Your mistake was to marry when you weren't financially stable.
Who's the lady that settled with you?
Was your wedding sponsored or you used your own money?
Was it elaborate or just court wedding?

Re: Bye by Blupen969(m): 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
sometimes Nigerians are their own worst enemies...
- why did you get married OR EVEN had a child, if you cant even cater for your own self?
- are you claiming that getting a salary of 20K plus free accomodation for you and your family, is nothing?
- aint your wife working nor bringing anything to the table?
- how much are you making now with your football academy job and translation?
- why dont you ask your rich uncle for a better job or raise?
- many are dying to have the type of "rich uncle connection" you got... be humble!
Mrbrownjay1 you are a useless human being

Re: Bye by Illegal1(m): 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2023
Omoh......make una take am easy with the guy nah,abi na crime to cum bk to his father land?

Re: Bye by Kobojunkie: 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2023
Tayoalaaye75:
■ I was living in my fathers house in Lagos before i moved to Benin to look for work still nothing, I came back to Nigeria after so much pressure from my mum. I got married last year and have a 1 year old son. I went to meet my rich uncle in Ilorin for job opportunity, He offered me a monthly job at his football academy and rented a house for me in Ilorin so I brought my wife and son to Ilorin but he pays me 20k monthly. I am trying to look for another job possibly an Uber job for a hire purchase. I have been extremely broke for few weeks now that feeding as even been a problem for us.
■ If anyone can assist me with anything either financially or with a job, I will appreciate a lot.
1. You studied in Ukraine yet you came back to make the same pedestrian mistake most Nigerian blockheads make? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2. They say "Two heads are supposed to be better than one" but over and over Nigerians continue to prove that is a myth. You and your wife should put your heads together to figure out how you intend to dig yourselves out of this abeg! These stories are depressing. undecided

Re: Bye by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2023
Illegal1:
Omoh......make una take am easy with the guy nah,abi na crime to cum bk to his father land?

Nawa oooo....savage responses here and there. Thanks jare my brother.

Re: Bye by dawnomike(m): 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2023
Tayoalaaye75:

Yes, I married her....she is a tailor but she doesnt get jobs of recent.
Do you have a laptop?
I can teach you how to help people gain admission into Canadian universities and process their study permits.
At least, if you can get a client a month, you'll be able to take good care of your family

Re: Bye by otipoju(m): 8:34pm On Mar 29, 2023
Tayoalaaye75:
Hello guys,

I am extremely frustrated and very sad and dont know what to do. I studied Aircraft Design in Ukraine and graduated around 2014 and came back to Nigeria 2015 to look for job and start my life. I applied to lots of airports and different firms but no Job.

I have just been surviving on doing some part term translation job (English to Russian/Ukrainian language) because i speak russian language fluently.

I was living in my fathers house in Lagos before i moved to Benin to look for work still nothing, I came back to Nigeria after so much pressure from my mum.

I got married last year and have a 1 year old son. I went to meet my rich uncle in Ilorin for job opportunity, He offered me a monthly job at his football academy and rented a house for me in Ilorin so I brought my wife and son to Ilorin but he pays me 20k monthly.

I am trying to look for another job possibly an Uber job for a hire purchase.

I have been extremely broke for few weeks now that feeding as even been a problem for us.

If anyone can assist me with anything either financially or with a job, I will appreciate a lot.

I don't want to call you dense. You studied Aircraft Design and you are looking for jobs in Nigeria. Do Nigerian companies manufacture Aircrafts? . So how do you expect to get a job in your field anywhere in Nigeria. Why have you not taken your job search to countries where your skills are needed.

These are the companies that you should be reaching out to for work. None of them is in Nigeria. You have a certificate that can earn you an average of $90,000 per annum (63 million naira per annum),yet you are in one village doing something that is irrelevant.

https://www.zippia.com/advice/largest-aircraft-manufacturers/#:~:text=Largest%20Aircraft%20Manufacturers%20Research%20Summary,manufactured%20611%20jets%20in%202021.

You dey dull yourself. Even if none of these private companies work out, you can reach out to US Army Airforce or Navy recruiters on LinkedIn and offer your skills to them. They will work work with you especially because you can speak Russian fluently. If they recruit you and give you a they will give you automatic citizenship after Basic Training.

Wake up.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bye by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
dawnomike:
Do you have a laptop?
I can teach you how to help people gain admission into Canadian universities and process their study permits.
At least, if you can get a client a month, you'll be able to take good care of your family

Thanks so much sir, Yes I have a laptop..please contact me on

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bye by Blupen969(m): 8:50pm On Mar 29, 2023
Op what has happened has happened don't let nairaland fools hurt you with their mean comments just focus on moving forward learn a tech skill, most of this nairalanders are fvcking annoying

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bye by Nnaemiemax: 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2023
Hang in there Bruv,
God is bringing help your way!

Re: Bye by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2023
Blupen969:
Op what has happened has happened don't let nairaland fools hurt you with their mean comments just focus on moving forward learn a tech skill, most of this nairalanders are fvcking annoying

Thank you so much! This means a lot to me, thank you.

Re: Bye by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2023
Nnaemiemax:
Hang in there Bruv,
God is bringing help your way!
Amen....thank you so much.
Re: Bye by Oparasunny125(m): 9:07pm On Mar 29, 2023
Tayoalaaye75:
I actually thought, I would get a good job at the aviation sector because I was a first class graduate but still nothing nothing. Ukraine is not a really good country too as there is no good job for even indigenes talkless of a black foreigner. The mistake I made was not going to a better country from Ukraine instead of returning.
This funny bro.
Ninja don't care about your cert or grade.
That first class made me to burst into laughter

Re: Bye by Oparasunny125(m): 9:09pm On Mar 29, 2023
dawnomike:
Do you have a laptop?
I have one bro
I am interested abeg teach me
Re: Bye by Oparasunny125(m): 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2023
dawnomike:
Do you have a laptop?
Please this is my WhatsApp number 07065544598
Re: Bye by Kobojunkie: 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2023
Tayoalaaye75:
■ I actually thought, I would get a good job at the aviation sector because I was a first class graduate but still nothing nothing. Ukraine is not a really good country too as there is no good job for even indigenes talkless of a black foreigner. The mistake I made was not going to a better country from Ukraine instead of returning.
1. You, a first-class graduate and this is what you did in Nigeria? undecided

Abeg, go to www.cousera.org and take some of the free courses to help you use what you have in building something valuable for yourself. Na people like you I been dey think the country of Nigeria go be a goldmine for. undecided

Re: Bye by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2023
Oparasunny125:

This funny bro.
Ninja don't care about your cert or grade.
That first class made me to burst into laughter
Look at this guy, you are also in need and still bursting laugh at someones else predicament. Get off my thread!!!
Re: Bye by Rexymania(m): 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2023
Go to Russian embassy. Deny Nigeria

Re: Bye by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:22pm On Mar 29, 2023
Blupen969:
Mrbrownjay1 you are a useless human being
Ginomel:
Very useless human being.
abba09:
very useless human being

thank you, i love you too.

Re: Bye by jesmond3945: 9:45pm On Mar 29, 2023
Tayoalaaye75:
Hello guys,

I am extremely frustrated and very sad and dont know what to do. I studied Aircraft Design in Ukraine and graduated around 2014 and came back to Nigeria 2015 to look for job and start my life. I applied to lots of airports and different firms but no Job.

I have just been surviving on doing some part term translation job (English to Russian/Ukrainian language) because i speak russian language fluently.

I was living in my fathers house in Lagos before i moved to Benin to look for work still nothing, I came back to Nigeria after so much pressure from my mum.

I got married last year and have a 1 year old son. I went to meet my rich uncle in Ilorin for job opportunity, He offered me a monthly job at his football academy and rented a house for me in Ilorin so I brought my wife and son to Ilorin but he pays me 20k monthly.

I am trying to look for another job possibly an Uber job for a hire purchase.

I have been extremely broke for few weeks now that feeding as even been a problem for us.

If anyone can assist me with anything either financially or with a job, I will appreciate a lot.
the mistake you was to come back without a plan.
Re: Bye by Sonnobax15(m): 10:02pm On Mar 29, 2023
lipsrsealed
Worst decision you ever took was leaving Ukraine for Nigeria angry. So tay you even got married knowing fully well that you weren't okay yet....... bro,na wa for you oh.........you go allow people pressure you into wahala?

Re: Bye by maleekberry: 10:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
Giy just forget the past and move on this country just get as e be now make I no lie you.

Look for one hand work to learn for now so that your wife and kind can survive

I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me / The Hottest Text Message Ever / MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61