Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Bye - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bye (6194 Views)

Ever Since I Discovered Tinder And Bumble, I Said Bye Bye To Facebook Girls. / Bye-bye To Mustubating The Only Tragedy Of My Life. / Do this natural and harmless thing and say bye to small Pen!s. Goodluck(updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bye by Goodlady(f): 8:22am On Mar 30, 2023
wahalawahala:
this one mummy and daddy still they feed , give transport money๐Ÿ˜‚..
Run along parrot
Eat breakfast. You are hungry.

Re: Bye by wahalawahala: 8:28am On Mar 30, 2023
Goodlady:
Eat breakfast. You are hungry.
u no hear run along??
Goan wash your dirty payints or add filters to your pictures or something.
Re: Bye by Goodlady(f): 8:48am On Mar 30, 2023
wahalawahala:
u no hear run along??
Goan wash your dirty payints or add filters to your pictures or something.
I dey shook your eyes?
Monkey seg dream of better things. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Bye by wahalawahala: 8:51am On Mar 30, 2023
Goodlady:

I dey shook your eyes?
Monkey seg dream of better things. ๐Ÿ˜‚
classes thing I no fit fuvk for free, find ur level go front๐Ÿ˜’
Re: Bye by michaelwilli(m): 9:00am On Mar 30, 2023
Tayoalaaye75:
I actually thought, I would get a good job at the aviation sector because I was a first class graduate but still nothing nothing. Ukraine is not a really good country too as there is no good job for even indigenes talkless of a black foreigner. The mistake I made was not going to a better country from Ukraine instead of returning.

Who dey design aircraft for naija?

2 Likes

Re: Bye by Goodlady(f): 9:01am On Mar 30, 2023
wahalawahala:
classes thing I no fit fuvk for free, find ur level go front๐Ÿ˜’
Your entire destiny no fit pay for their hair I wore in my dp. It's you that should find your levels.
Re: Bye by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 30, 2023
koladata:
if you graduated with aircraft design , is that some kind of electronics or just the physical design like art work , if you have some electronics or mechatronics background , inbox me let me see if i can huck you up with some job in lagos

Thanks bro....Its basically using some computer softwares to design Aircraft (Solid works) just like Architechture.
Re: Bye by wahalawahala: 9:16am On Mar 30, 2023
Goodlady:

Your entire destiny no fit pay for their hair I wore in my dp. It's you that should find your levels.
I felt that to my bone marrow ๐Ÿ˜‚.. that same smelly thing on your head the person wey dash u don use for like 10years before u inherit am?
Re: Bye by Goodlady(f): 9:21am On Mar 30, 2023
wahalawahala:
I felt that to my bone marrow ๐Ÿ˜‚.. that same smelly thing on your head the person wey dash u don use for like 10years before u inherit am?
Even the tokunbo of my hair can buy you, your destiny and anything you v achieved and still collect change enough to build a 4 bedroom flat in your hometown.
Re: Bye by wahalawahala: 9:29am On Mar 30, 2023
Goodlady:

Even the tokunbo of my hair can buy you, your destiny and anything you v achieved and still collect change enough to build a 4 bedroom flat in your hometown.
๐Ÿ˜‚no b u be that for dp? Evn with all the filters u no reach average.. hungry girl, na only noodles and eggs boys wey no mind anything in skirt dey take fuvck your type brutally ..I know the story sounds familiar๐Ÿ˜’ ..

Now run along classless thing ๐Ÿฅด
Re: Bye by koladata(m): 9:39am On Mar 30, 2023
I thought as much , i won't lie to you bro , you need to do something that can solve african problem or a real world problem... if you want to survive this nigeria. I will advise you search for your passion first, don't let anybody push you into tech if you don't have passion for it. there are many things you can do to survive trust me.

First of all, you need to move to lagos. i've always told people, when you are broke , move to lagos, just look for the outskirt of lagos where houses are cheap , like alagbole akute, denro, ikorodu etc you can only go hungry for one month in lagos and hunger no dey kill person. infact the latest research shows that people who do intermittent fasting live longer than people who eat steadily. ,

if you are not lazy you will find something to do in lagos , Drop shipping, realestate agent (go to densely populated places and get houses that are opened for rent) post them online, meet people one on one and share your card, get different shoe makers contact and be a dealer by contact all these big boys and design good shoes for them, sell land for people, get into tech, learn about degital marketing (drop a proposal to100 companies that you have the skill to boast their products 5 will give you contract.

just do something bro... pray for vision from God and be ready to receive it , there are 1million things i can do legitimately to raise again if i find myself at ground zero... act fast before they collect that your beautiful wife o.

Tayoalaaye75:

Thanks bro....Its basically using some computer softwares to design Aircraft (Solid works) just like Architechture.
Re: Bye by lereinter(m): 9:53am On Mar 30, 2023
Tayoalaaye75:
I actually thought, I would get a good job at the aviation sector because I was a first class graduate but still nothing nothing. Ukraine is not a really good country too as there is no good job for even indigenes talkless of a black foreigner. The mistake I made was not going to a better country from Ukraine instead of returning.

Why didn't you move to Germany, Austria or Dubai, Qatar etc
Re: Bye by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 30, 2023
koladata:
I thought as much , i won't lie to you bro , you need to do something that can solve african problem or a real world problem... if you want to survive this nigeria. I will advise you search for your passion first, don't let anybody push you into tech if you don't have passion for it. there are many things you can do to survive trust me.

First of all, you need to move to lagos. i've always told people, when you are broke , move to lagos, just look for the outskirt of lagos where houses are cheap , like alagbole akute, denro, ikorodu etc you can only go hungry for one month in lagos and hunger no dey kill person. infact the latest research shows that people who do intermittent fasting live longer than people who eat steadily. ,

if you are not lazy you will find something to do in lagos , Drop shipping, realestate agent (go to densely populated places and get houses that are opened for rent) post them online, meet people one on one and share your card, get different shoe makers contact and be a dealer by contact all these big boys and design good shoes for them, sell land for people, get into tech, learn about degital marketing (drop a proposal to100 companies that you have the skill to boast their products 5 will give you contract.

just do something bro... pray for vision from God and be ready to receive it , there are 1million things i can do legitimately to raise again if i find myself at ground zero... act fast before they collect that your beautiful wife o.

Please give me your contact! I love this.
Re: Bye by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 30, 2023
lereinter:

Why didn't you move to Germany, Austria or Dubai, Qatar etc

That was the biggest mistake I made.
Re: Bye by lereinter(m): 9:56am On Mar 30, 2023
Killbillz:
U studied Aircraft Design and came back to Nigeria to do what exactly After all the struggles and study u ended up not using wisdom to follow up. U should not have come back. There are other countries in Europe where u can find better jobs with what u know. Now u have trapped urself with marriage and family. Very soon u will be looking thrice ur age because of stress and over thinking. Now that u are in naija with family how can u move or make quick decisions without considering ur wife and kid? U just take ur hands bury urself. Dey pray... Just dey pray undecided

Marriage isn't trap

Even without marriage nothing was happening

He could leave to Europe without dem and when he settles come pick them

Hustle continue in life marriage or no marriage
Re: Bye by Blupen969(m): 10:05am On Mar 30, 2023
Tayoalaaye75:

Look at this guy, you are also in need and still bursting laugh at someones else predicament. Get off my thread!!!
Tayoalaaye75 i told you before most nairalanders are fvcking annoying, they have this deep hate for their fellow human being naturally even for the humans deh have never seen or met with.....
Re: Bye by Blupen969(m): 10:11am On Mar 30, 2023
kkins25:
It is not your hunger is it? are there not people who married with their tables and spoons full but lost it all later on in life?
Kkins25 guy you deh funny ohh grin you deh serious the reply mad person grin guy you funny i swear, you deh even sweat join grin grin
Re: Bye by Blupen969(m): 10:33am On Mar 30, 2023
Voiceofthestree:
I can help you. I do not have a company where you can work but I will help you remove the bad omen in your head. I will watch your head for you no be you go look for work nah work go look for you. You will thank me later send me a DM
Can you you do this for me blessed one?
Re: Bye by Voiceofthestree: 10:39am On Mar 30, 2023
Blupen969:
Can you you do this for me blessed one?

I will tell you what to do PM
Re: Bye by koladata(m): 10:39am On Mar 30, 2023
drop your whatsap or send me pm

Tayoalaaye75:

Please give me your contact! I love this.
Re: Bye by Blupen969(m): 10:46am On Mar 30, 2023
koladata:
if you graduated with aircraft design , is that some kind of electronics or just the physical design like art work , if you have some electronics or mechatronics background , inbox me let me see if i can huck you up with some job in lagos
Koladata as you do for am tao go increase your own for you must!....because that is the law
Re: Bye by Blupen969(m): 10:50am On Mar 30, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

I will tell you what to do PM
Thank you the awakened one
Re: Bye by Raalsalghul: 10:55am On Mar 30, 2023
Gerrard59:

To be fair, those questions are apt. Any sensible person who wishes to help him must ask him those questions and further more based on his responses.

But what do I know when I am not Tinubu?

Agbado ronu ooo!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bye by koladata(m): 11:04am On Mar 30, 2023
lol increase what ? who is this
Blupen969:
Koladata as you do for am tao go increase your own for you must!....because that is the law
Re: Bye by Blupen969(m): 11:09am On Mar 30, 2023
koladata:
lol increase what ? who is this
You may not know me kola but i know that you have been blessed by tao.......
Re: Bye by Raalsalghul: 11:14am On Mar 30, 2023
Killbillz:
U studied Aircraft Design and came back to Nigeria to do what exactly After all the struggles and study u ended up not using wisdom to follow up. U should not have come back. There are other countries in Europe where u can find better jobs with what u know. Now u have trapped urself with marriage and family. Very soon u will be looking thrice ur age because of stress and over thinking. Now that u are in naija with family how can u move or make quick decisions without considering ur wife and kid? U just take ur hands bury urself. Dey pray... Just dey pray undecided

Tensazangetsu20 was right when he said Nigerian men were desperate for marriage.
Re: Bye by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:15am On Mar 30, 2023
Raalsalghul:

Tensazangetsu20 was right when he said Nigerian men were desperate for marriage.

grin grin grin
Re: Bye by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 30, 2023
koladata:
drop your whatsap or send me pm

This is my whatsapp brother thanks so much
Re: Bye by Raalsalghul: 11:16am On Mar 30, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

grin grin grin

Honestly bro.

Our men are too desperate for marriage more than our women.

Nothing my eye never see.
Re: Bye by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:29am On Mar 30, 2023
Raalsalghul:

Honestly bro.

Our men are too desperate for marriage more than our women.

Nothing my eye never see.

The greatest problem was even studying aircraft design. Even if he did it in the USA he would still not be able to get a job. Courses like aircraft engineering and marine engineering are heavily restricted by nationality. Most air craft engineering jobs in the USA need you to have an American passport. The same with marine engineering due to the Jones act. People should read very well before doing any course or studying abroad. Also when studying abroad how easy does the country give PR. How fast is their citizenship. What is their passport strength. What countries can I work in when I get their passport? Our people don't read. Now he's married and has a child. Triple wahala.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bye by koladata(m): 11:34am On Mar 30, 2023
lol , interesting , but i'm not the only one bearing kola though. and what's the meaning of tao
Blupen969:
You may not know me kola but i know that you have been blessed by tao.......
Re: Bye by Blupen969(m): 11:38am On Mar 30, 2023
koladata:
lol , interesting , but i'm not the only one bearing kola though. and what's the meaning of tao
Lols use google kola that's 'the way' forward now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? / See This White Girl Slim Yansh.(pic) / She's all grown up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.