Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) (28097 Views)

I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV / Court Orders INEC To Allow PDP, Atiku Access All Electoral Materials / Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by Toluwanise247(m): 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2023
inoki247:
Lol safe trip ..

Enjoy your inspection...

Anything he needs make INEC make sure dem supply him....

Na same him run to court make dem upload all results on IREV INEC du upload of results wey reach like 90 percent or so that day he still no clear for him eyes....

Make INEC give him anything wey he need since the results still blur for him eyes....
It still blur for obi eyes too
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2023
Brendaniel:
That is the governor of Lagos State 2023-2031

Taa
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by Ayoefa: 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
SORE LOSER!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by naija4life247: 9:45pm On Mar 29, 2023
Jostoman:
Good luck to you GRV, Na that Lagos election dey fear lagos landlord pass because he doesnt want to loose lagos so that the secret of 24years will no open.

Tell us your father's secret of 100 years
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by BRIMBRAM: 9:45pm On Mar 29, 2023
Rahmat1:
GRV is a lesson for why we should always be careful of our utterances. I watched his interview on Arise tv, he's a very brilliant guy with modern ideas, but what spoilt his chances are those posts be made online. Well, I wish him better luck next time, such a sound mind should not go to waste.

Sonwolu should make him commissioner for works.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by GeneralPula: 9:47pm On Mar 29, 2023
adedayoa2:
are you playing?
He’s a comedian.
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by MrColdsweat: 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2023
I heard Sanwo-olu was caught spending fake dollars in the USA. GrVlagos should get the case file to present at the tribunal for disqualification.
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by Natajo2021: 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2023
Rahmat1:
GRV is a lesson for why we should always be careful of our utterances. I watched his interview on Arise tv, he's a very brilliant guy with modern ideas, but what spoilt his chances are those posts be made online. Well, I wish him better luck next time,
"such a sound mind should not go to waste."
In her mother's Land. He should help us turn Onitsha, Aba, Owerri, Enugu, Abakaliki to a London In Biafraland.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by SugarGirl44(f): 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2023
PHIPEX:
Labour is pressing necks from all angles

You mean sour losers who are still in denial of their serial loss?
Hehehehe…..keep deceiving yourself ok.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by Bigsunny01(m): 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2023
GeneralPula:

Post or no post, Sanwoolu is a performer! He can go begin from Abia state!

Shut up
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by SugarGirl44(f): 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ayoefa:
SORE LOSER!

Omo this book choke o…lolzzzzzzz
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by Harrynight(m): 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2023
In as much as u have always want GRV to end Tinubu dinasty and fatherism in Lagos, I would have this guy to forget the election and not waste his time, energy and money cos Sanwo Olu will finish his second term.
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by Asour: 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2023
Rahmat1:
GRV is a lesson for why we should always be careful of our utterances. I watched his interview on Arise tv, he's a very brilliant guy with modern ideas, but what spoilt his chances are those posts be made online. Well, I wish him better luck next time, such a sound mind should not go to waste.

Those are crutches.

Something would always be found in a man who's going to be deemed unworthy.

Here's The President elect. BAT, saying he doesn't believe in one Nigeria.

The Nigeria he now sets to lead.
His interview/opinions didn't 'disqualify' him to his supporters.
Lol.

A reason would always be found for a 'cause' to be justified.

Lagos APC changed a man (Ambode) who performed no less than Sanwolu yet they're telling others that Sanwolu 'deserves' a second due to his Performance!

Lol.

2 Shares

Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by omonnakoda: 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Too small a budget for a whole Lagos... That state should not be having less than $50b

Based on

I think you have overdosed on eba
Time to sleep.

This is. 2023 reality

That will come with work not fantasy

1 Like

Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by one4GOD(f): 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2023
baylord77:
The thing get as e be.

Keep fighting GRV.

Where is customer Agbaje aka Dada?
maybe you should be cleared that u guys are been deceived to think that the era we are in now is same with that if agbaje, always think deep and stop looking at things only to make u feel good,e go soon clear for unah eye. Why unah never celebrate unah win nah, thief know say him be thief nah and can never celebrate because him no sure if him go really enjoy him loot
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by KoolBigk(m): 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS And Electoral Materials (Photo)

Labour Party's gubernatorial candidate in Lagos State, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour has gotten a court order to inspect the BVAS and all electoral materials used in the Lagos State governorship election held on Saturday March 18, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Twitter handle, he shared a photo of the court order with the caption;

https://twitter.com/GRVlagos/status/1641125807199338503?t=6UiaB6poPvWR4Dp4zc0Jhg&s=19

In as much as majority of Nigerians want PO to win the presidency, i don't think this GRV guy is capable to manage the affairs of a city like Lagos. He needs not follow everything PO does too. Just cos PO taking APC to court he followed suit without proper analysis. No doubt that Sanwolu would had still win hands down if all were totally free and fair.

If only Jimi agbaje ran this past election -He would have unsit Sanwolu based on hatred for APC in the recent years. May God help Nigeria oo

1 Like

Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by Lincton: 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2023
Waste of time and resources
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by one4GOD(f): 9:58pm On Mar 29, 2023
Rahmat1:
what chance are you talking about? He won fair and square despite the terror unleashed on the people. Or u just want to feel good
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by omonnakoda: 9:58pm On Mar 29, 2023
KoolBigk:

In as much as majority of Nigerians want PO to win the presidency, i don't think this GRV guy is capable to manage the affairs of a city like Lagos. He needs not follow everything PO does too. Just cos PO taking APC to court he followed suit without proper analysis. No doubt that Sanwolu would had still win hands down if all were totally free and fair.

If only Jimi agbaje ran this past election -He would have unsit Sanwolu based on hatred for APC in the recent years. May God help Nigeria oo

Lagos. State

Repeat state

Lagos is a. State
He has never managed a poultry in his life

Majority of Nigerians did not vote Obi
That is a delusion

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by KoladeChris24(m): 9:58pm On Mar 29, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS And Electoral Materials (Photo)

Labour Party's gubernatorial candidate in Lagos State, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour has gotten a court order to inspect the BVAS and all electoral materials used in the Lagos State governorship election held on Saturday March 18, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Twitter handle, he shared a photo of the court order with the caption;

https://twitter.com/GRVlagos/status/1641125807199338503?t=6UiaB6poPvWR4Dp4zc0Jhg&s=19

Small yansh dey shake o
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by tolexy007(m): 9:59pm On Mar 29, 2023
Rahmat1:

that is a lie, E lost because thugs don't allow people to vote..
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
Rahmat1:

He was not very smart with those posts. We should be very careful what we say online. It may come back to bite us in the butt.
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by DGOODLYF: 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
See insults flying on top of a young man who has audacity to contest for gov of a state n lost due to tribal sentiment by ppl who are not even worthy of class captain and who mostly are not even sure of wat to eat next week...
Wats d fuss about inspecting election materials....whereas this is norm in nigeria election...
If d guy feels he is being cheated he has d right to seek redress na abi wetin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by Ayoefa: 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2023
SugarGirl44:

Omo this book choke o…lolzzzzzzz

Yes na grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by Ojiofor: 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2023
Rahmat1:

The only thing that spoiled his chances in the eyes of tribalist and Tinubu supporters is because he is in Labour Party should he decamp to APC tomorrow he will become an Omoluabi.
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by Owopumpy: 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2023
Go to court

1 Like

Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by OmonnakOdapig: 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2023
BMathew:
🥺🥺🥺🥺
#25 million naira form isn't a joke.
Sorry bro, you just have to move on..... Cheers.
🤦‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by TrueNigerian300: 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2023
Rahmat1:

There is nothing about that guy that shows brilliance someone that struggle to even speak English after schooling abroad. I dont know who is dumber between him and Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by DMerciful(m): 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2023
You're naive if you believe what you wrote. Hamzat was outside Tinubu click fighting to be governor but was given nothing until he joined them. What did Agbaje do that he was rejected? What did Ambode do?

If Tinubu says, you're not the one, even if you're an angel, they'd demonize you and use thugs against you.
Rahmat1:
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by Sleekfingers: 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2023
OboOlora:
Is that a Freemason ring on his finger?
Oloshi ni boy yi sha

And what's wrong with Freemason?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sani Bello Wears NYSC Uniform At NYSC Camp (Photos) / Nigerians Fuss As Arab Guy Whose Account Many Mistake For NASS Tweets In Pidgin / Justice Mary Odili To Become No 2 At Supreme Court, But May Never Be CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.