Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) (28131 Views)

I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV / Court Orders INEC To Allow PDP, Atiku Access All Electoral Materials / Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by Exceed15: 8:43am On Mar 30, 2023
inoki247:
Lol safe trip ..

Enjoy your inspection...

Anything he needs make INEC make sure dem supply him....

Be there when agberos are already terrorizing motorist in Lagos . Buhari own na rehearsal.. when fuel becomes N75o I m so glad u will be buying it at N100 per liter

Na same him run to court make dem upload all results on IREV INEC du upload of results wey reach like 90 percent or so that day he still no clear for him eyes....

Make INEC give him anything wey he need since the results still blur for him eyes....
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by drmuri(m): 8:56am On Mar 30, 2023
casualobserver:
This guy is delusional
Exactly.
Someone who lost his poling unit still believes he somehow won the election

1 Like

Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by Fearyourcreator: 8:59am On Mar 30, 2023
omonnakoda:

Stop this silly talk about saner climes.
I do not engage with childish talk
Wahala
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by Fearyourcreator: 9:04am On Mar 30, 2023
omonnakoda:

Stop this silly talk about saner climes.
I do not engage with childish talk
Wahala
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by casualobserver: 9:17am On Mar 30, 2023
drmuri:

Exactly.
Someone who lost his poling unit still believes he somehow won the election

He is an anarchist just like his boss. You contested for LG Chairman you lost, you contested for senate you lost, it is gubernatorial that you are contesting in court? He just wants to keep his name In the news and incite his followers. If not he is delusional like I said.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by sphinixs2: 9:35am On Mar 30, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS And Electoral Materials (Photo)

Labour Party's gubernatorial candidate in Lagos State, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour has gotten a court order to inspect the BVAS and all electoral materials used in the Lagos State governorship election held on Saturday March 18, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Twitter handle, he shared a photo of the court order with the caption;

https://twitter.com/GRVlagos/status/1641125807199338503?t=6UiaB6poPvWR4Dp4zc0Jhg&s=19

I really don't see this exercise as productive, where voters suppression and intimidation is alleged, what would inspection of BVAS and electoral materials produce?
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by Epinbiz(m): 9:38am On Mar 30, 2023
Chaiii
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by Versal: 9:51am On Mar 30, 2023
Rahmat1:
GRV is a lesson for why we should always be careful of our utterances. I watched his interview on Arise tv, he's a very brilliant guy with modern ideas, but what spoilt his chances are those posts be made online. Well, I wish him better luck next time, such a sound mind should not go to waste.
Sending armed thugs to places where he will
garner enough votes, to win, wont spoil his chances
i pity Lagos state shaa
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by Shantyken(m): 9:58am On Mar 30, 2023
omonnakoda:

If you enter any university ideas full ground like sand
Nigeria's problem is not shortage of ideas

Doherty is full of ideas too
Lagos state has a budget of over $2 billion. Can we hand that over to a person who has never managed an eatery

Make Lagos do mistake handover to him na so so Brazilian girls go full Lagos

1 Like

Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by ConfidentialDoc: 10:09am On Mar 30, 2023
This is a dangerous group of people calling themselves a political party. They enjoy support from powerful entities Abroad.

I will urge you guys to see this as a threat. Sanwo olu should get out his best SANS and prayer warriors.

You won't understand until May 29.
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by Cantonese: 10:48am On Mar 30, 2023
Rahmat1:
GRV is a lesson for why we should always be careful of our utterances. I watched his interview on Arise tv, he's a very brilliant guy with modern ideas, but what spoilt his chances are those posts be made online. Well, I wish him better luck next time, such a sound mind should not go to waste.

You youths will keep on being subservient to those slaves masters, who have vowed to keep impoverishing you and making you all perpetually miserable. What you all suffer is complete bewitchment.

In a fair contest, GRV would have swept SaneonOlu away, just as LP would have repeated the same in other states where they won the Presidential election. Aside from bribe, voter suppression, ballot snatching, killing and maiming, how would they have returned? In a fair contest, LP would have swept away many governors and they all know. Can you swear that you did not hear of many civil servants and market people who received alerts on the eve of the election?

When politicians buy you over, how can you hold them accountable for their poor performances?
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by truthfinder319: 10:59am On Mar 30, 2023
Big Endarser. You are still pained.

Letter to children of hate

Your religious sentiment is a failure: the first party
To
1. Have a Catholic Reverend father as a Governor in Benue
2. Have a 26 year old lady as an assembly member in Kwara
3. The first Southern Muslim as President since 1960

Get used to President Bola Tinubu for 4 or 8 years

Asiwaju was Treasurer to Mobil, Senator, Governor and now President

Your generation cannot match that record.

Peace.
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by Mickykarim: 1:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
rippa:

But Tinubu lost boudilion
Lost Lagos
Lost osun
Lost abuja
Lost Nasarawa (APC chairman state)
Almost lost katsina (Buhari state)
So we all can now agree that Tinubu never won that election going by ur submission

HE TAUGHT YOU ONE GOOD THING ABOUT POLITICS.

Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu won across the country with the constitutional requirement for the presidency. It does not indicate you must have a mandatory win in your household.

YOUR Peter Obi WHO WON IN HIS BEDROOM, WHERE DID THAT LAND HIM BUT FAR THIRD IN THE RACE?

You need to go learn the sense of LOGIC and stop fooling around like your IDIOT bigot who wants to be president of Nigeria with winnings in his backyard only.

Imagine your very little sense, "Almost lost katsina (Buhari state)".

IT SHOWS ONE THING THAT WAS CONFIRMED ABOUT HIM. A TRIBAL BIGOT, WHO IS UNFIT TO PRESIDE OVER A MULTIETHNIC SOCIETY LIKE NIGERIA.
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by rippa(m): 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2023
Mickykarim:

YOU ARE THE MOST FOOLISH EXCEPT YOU CAN PROVE I EVER INFER HE SHOULD NOT GO TO COURT, BUT FOR THE MOST STUPID REASONS HE AVERED.

The problem with you obirodent IDIOTS, you obiidiots are damn too senseless, lacking in English comprehension and the reason you are where you found yourself, in the third position of a presidential race for the presidency of a great nation like Nigeria.

TAKE YOUR THOUGHTLESSNESS TO YOUR BEDROOMS AND STOP MESSING AROUND.

You are all BRAINLESS with your UNFIT principal dunce.
🤣🤣🤣
Sorry
I can't help u to feel ur pains🤣🤣
Imagine supporting a drug pusher that stole someone else identity and also stole mandate😂
This mandate go purge am
We will drag him like tiger generator that he will regret ever rigging the election till he returns the mandate😀
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by Mickykarim: 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
rippa:

🤣🤣🤣
Sorry
I can't help u to feel ur pains🤣🤣
Imagine supporting a drug pusher that stole someone else identity and also stole mandate😂
This mandate go purge am
We will drag him like tiger generator that he will regret ever rigging the election till he returns the mandate😀

ONCE AGAIN YOU WERE ONLY ABLE TO SHOW YOU ARE FUNDAMENTALY DYSLEXIC. YOU DO NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF THE WORD "MANDATE"

Stop your marketplace dance with public ridicule.

YOU PEOPLE ARE A BUNCH OF CLUELESS DELUSIONAL IDIOTS!
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by rippa(m): 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2023
Mickykarim:

ONCE AGAIN YOU WERE ONLY ABLE TO SHOW YOU ARE FUNDAMENTALY DYSLEXIC. YOU DO NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF THE WORD "MANDATE"

Stop your marketplace dance with public ridicule.

YOU PEOPLE ARE A BUNCH OF CLUELESS DELUSIONAL IDIOTS!
🤣🤣
More cry
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by Ezmans: 2:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
GeneralPula:

It’s not 60%, it’s 95%..

Census - Your choice. If you want make them count you, they’ll. If you don’t want, they won’t.
so lagos political thugs & structures won't force people to be counted?
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by Mickykarim: 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
rippa:

🤣🤣
More cry

FOR MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR ENTIRE LINEAGE.
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by GeneralPula: 2:13pm On Mar 30, 2023
Ezmans:
so lagos political thugs & structures won't force people to be counted?
What is lagos political thugs?
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by rippa(m): 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2023
Mickykarim:

FOR MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR ENTIRE LINEAGE.
Another pains 🤣🤣
When Tinubu is finally disgraced
Dont hang urself
U hear?
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by Ezmans: 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
GeneralPula:

What is lagos political thugs?
Lagos & APC political thugs are this cutlasses, guns, daggers, forcing non yorubas in lagos not come out to vote, burning ballot boxes, snatching ballot boxes because of fear of defeat despite there self acclaimed structures in lagos
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by hollas2jnr(m): 6:00pm On Mar 30, 2023
rippa:

🤣🤣🤣
Just see the people I'm engaging on nairaland 🤦‍♂️
This same letter that originated from APC camp 2days to the governorship election and LP came out to debunks it, is what u are sharing to me to expantiate ur ignorance 🤣
Nawa ooo
Where's your proof?

And are you saying there was no controversies in their primary?
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by Mickykarim: 1:34am On Mar 31, 2023
rippa:

Another pains 🤣🤣
When Tinubu is finally disgraced
Dont hang urself
U hear?

MEANING SEVERAL MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY INCLUDING THE HORRIBLE LINEAGE YOU BELONG MUST HAVE HANGED THEMSELVES AND COMMITTED SUICIDE IN THE PAST AND STILL POTENT FOR YOUR FAMILY TO TAKE THEIR OWN LIVES.

The family of DOGS you belong will still have plenty of nooses to hang the remnant and remaining member of your cesspit family when Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is sworn in as president of the federal republic of Nigeria and the Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces of Nigeria.

THERE IS ENOUGH MORGUE FOR YOU FOOLS WHO WISH TO HANG THEMESELVES AFTER 29TH MAY, 2023.

Well-wishers will give mass burial to you and company of Obi supporters and hateful rogues.
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by JetStar: 9:36am On Mar 31, 2023
OneTemplate:

Obvious you love flattering yourself and the capacity of your ethnic group I suspect is Igbo.

You need to listen to how silly you sound. How you think GRV'S many offensive diatribe against Yorubas did not lose him votes majorly just shows you're a dreamer like most Igbos.

After all he said, that the opposition made public and ensured to keep in the public domain, then only a fool or megalomaniac would claim GRV would still have won with a landslide.

There is never a progressive debate to be had with you people because almost all opinion you lot hold is devoid of logical balance to be tainted by sentiments, emotion and bias.

FYI, I'm not an Igbo and I am not related to Igbo people by any means. Tinubu's bigots always like playing the ethnic card and refer to anyone who doesnt support their view as Igbo. Such was the behaviour they displayed at the Guber elections and they ended up killing and disenfranchising their kindred for politics. Such was the case of one Bolaji in Lagos who was butchered because he supported the LP.

It's quite unfortunate to see you in the side of bigots and branding yourself a "progressive". What's progressive about you? You're just an ethnic troglodyte. You need to come out of your ethinc cave and learn more about Nigerian peoples and culture. Stop referring to those who doesn't support your senile politician as Igbos otherwise you might hurt your relatives in the name of politics.
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2023
JetStar:

FYI, I'm not an Igbo and I am not related to Igbo people by any means. Tinubu's bigots always like playing the ethnic card and refer to anyone who doesnt support their view as Igbo. Such was the behaviour they displayed at the Guber elections and they ended up killing and disenfranchising their kindred for politics. Such was the case of one Bolaji in Lagos who was butchered because he supported the LP.

It's quite unfortunate to see you in the side of bigots and branding yourself a "progressive". What's progressive about you? You're just an ethnic troglodyte. You need to come out of your ethinc cave and learn more about Nigerian peoples and culture. Stop referring to those who doesn't support your senile politician as Igbos otherwise you might hurt your relatives in the name of politics.

Have a nice weekend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arewa Youths Commend Ambode For Nominating Northerner For Commissioner / How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe / Najib Aminu Tambuwal Called To Bar (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.