Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) (28095 Views)

I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV / Court Orders INEC To Allow PDP, Atiku Access All Electoral Materials / Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by Mickykarim: 1:42am On Mar 30, 2023
inoki247:
Lol safe trip ..

Enjoy your inspection...

Anything he needs make INEC make sure dem supply him....

Na same him run to court make dem upload all results on IREV INEC du upload of results wey reach like 90 percent or so that day he still no clear for him eyes....

Make INEC give him anything wey he need since the results still blur for him eyes....

HE IS A FOOL!

The dunce who lost in his own ward in his pooling boot. Even lost in his household.
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by Mickykarim: 1:43am On Mar 30, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS And Electoral Materials (Photo)

Labour Party's gubernatorial candidate in Lagos State, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour has gotten a court order to inspect the BVAS and all electoral materials used in the Lagos State governorship election held on Saturday March 18, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Twitter handle, he shared a photo of the court order with the caption;

https://twitter.com/GRVlagos/status/1641125807199338503?t=6UiaB6poPvWR4Dp4zc0Jhg&s=19

THE FOOL WHO LOST IN HIS ON WARD AT HIS POLLING BOOT INCLUDING IN HIS HOUSEHOLD.

This THUG has no place in any position of authority in Lagos.

THE FAKE Yoruba TODDLER!
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by hollas2jnr(m): 2:07am On Mar 30, 2023
There are controversies on his candidacy for LP gubernatorial, as he didn't contest in their Lagos primary but got "chosen" by Obi himself.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by Timblogga: 2:07am On Mar 30, 2023
Zaheeddudu:
where are from west,we are not an igbos man who selected state from each other, mind u: a western man can rule anywhere in west we are not ur people who play regional roles
1. Who’s my people? 2. Who killed Funsho Williams?
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by Hanndye: 2:10am On Mar 30, 2023
GeneralPula:

Post or no post, Sanwoolu is a performer! He can go begin from Abia state!

I thought it was Tinubu.
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by Hanndye: 2:14am On Mar 30, 2023
Lagos guber election was a complete fraud. It can be proved in court.
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by fayomim: 2:19am On Mar 30, 2023
Timblogga:
1. Who’s my people? 2. Who killed Funsho Williams?

Leave that to the Westerner. Don't be their judge. Mind your own business

1 Like

Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by FBS: 2:28am On Mar 30, 2023
Oyo Rivaldo.
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by Invitationn: 2:35am On Mar 30, 2023
Rahmat1:
GRV is a lesson for why we should always be careful of our utterances. I watched his interview on Arise tv, he's a very brilliant guy with modern ideas, but what spoilt his chances are those posts be made online. Well, I wish him better luck next time, such a sound mind should not go to waste.
The post won’t go away- they’ll haunt him forever unless he apologises and demonstrates he’s shelved those convictions and turned a new leaf.
Even then, his opponents will always bring it up.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by Invitationn: 2:37am On Mar 30, 2023
ImoleNaija:
Who dey deceive this one

Elluuuu-P ti lule grin
He’s taking notes from Obi😅
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by samunaka: 3:03am On Mar 30, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS And Electoral Materials (Photo)

Labour Party's gubernatorial candidate in Lagos State, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour has gotten a court order to inspect the BVAS and all electoral materials used in the Lagos State governorship election held on Saturday March 18, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Twitter handle, he shared a photo of the court order with the caption;

https://twitter.com/GRVlagos/status/1641125807199338503?t=6UiaB6poPvWR4Dp4zc0Jhg&s=19

Idleness is an ailment, just look at somebody who was thrashed blue black at the polls coming to challenge the outcome of such exercise, how many votes are they going to cancelle before you can bridge a 300000 votes deficits
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by AmotekunSW: 3:15am On Mar 30, 2023
MrColdsweat:
I heard Sanwo-olu was caught spending fake dollars in the USA. GrVlagos should get the case file to present at the tribunal for disqualification.

Pre election matter na wetin you wan file post election.

It seems there is no single sensible person in that your Umuahia party called Labourers party.
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by saysoo: 3:49am On Mar 30, 2023
Omicronvaccine:

Oga go and sit down. Lagos is Nigerians pride and should not be in the hand's of kids.
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by vince2016(m): 4:07am On Mar 30, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

Who is this idiot🙄🙄
Are u just joining social media?
LP forms were mostly free prior to the election.
People nor even gree collect because dem nor believe the party could do so much that is why dey didn't have candidates across all the positions
Stop fooling urself online pls

LP party primary election form is different from Gubernatorial election form which is that amount,N25M.
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by Maj196(m): 4:12am On Mar 30, 2023
Rest oga.
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by arex4bb: 4:54am On Mar 30, 2023
This man is very arrogant, how can you stand before Yoruba you want to govern and tell them you do not think in their language. Very irresponsible

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by Christistruth03: 4:54am On Mar 30, 2023
Vopimasb:
Sanwo Olu must return his certificate of return

Which of your Governors has done half as well as Sanwo Olu?
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by Christistruth03: 4:56am On Mar 30, 2023
arex4bb:
This man is very arrogant, how can you stand before Yoruba you want to govern and tell them you do not think in their language. Very irresponsible

He even said the Ijebu were disrespectful questioning him because he was from Lagos Island

!Half of Lagos State is Ijebuland and Lagos Island doesn't have.more rights than Ikorodu Ijebu in Lagos State
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by Pickmycall: 5:05am On Mar 30, 2023
GeneralPula:

Post or no post, Sanwoolu is a performer! He can go begin from Abia state!
Can you list them?
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by Pickmycall: 5:08am On Mar 30, 2023
Christistruth03:

Which of your Governors has done half as well as Sanwo Olu?
I am yet to see what sanwo-olu has done.Na ex gov ambode,wey tinubu pursue,build all the infrastructures wey una dey praise sanwo-olu for.If no be mc oluomo thugs he is a goner.
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by Ahmedie28(m): 5:09am On Mar 30, 2023
You haven't manage an eatery and want to become Lagos State Governor. And our enemies are supporting him, knowing full well that he can only destroy Lagos. While he can go to his real base and contest against soludu in next three years.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by bellotaofeek: 5:17am On Mar 30, 2023
inoki247:
Lol safe trip ..

Enjoy your inspection...

Anything he needs make INEC make sure dem supply him....

Na same him run to court make dem upload all results on IREV INEC du upload of results wey reach like 90 percent or so that day he still no clear for him eyes....

Make INEC give him anything wey he need since the results still blur for him eyes....

What of certificate of return ? grin
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by bellotaofeek: 5:18am On Mar 30, 2023
Sorry Chinedu. Oya sope Otilo grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by afomusa17: 5:28am On Mar 30, 2023
Which secret
Jostoman:
Good luck to you GRV, Na that Lagos election dey fear lagos landlord pass because he doesnt want to loose lagos so that the secret of 24years will no open.
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by Enemyofpeace: 5:33am On Mar 30, 2023
He will labour in vain. Nothing for him in Lagos State, now or later in the future.

I'm offering this sacrifice to the moderators that won't let me be on this forum.

Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by kmaster007: 5:38am On Mar 30, 2023
From
SmartGadgetz:
Save NIGERIA 🇳🇬
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by GeneralPula: 5:55am On Mar 30, 2023
Hanndye:

I thought it was Tinubu.
No..

This is regarding Governor’s election..
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:00am On Mar 30, 2023
Rahmat1:
GRV is a lesson for why we should always be careful of our utterances. I watched his interview on Arise tv, he's a very brilliant guy with modern ideas, but what spoilt his chances are those posts be made online. Well, I wish him better luck next time, such a sound mind should not go to waste.
nothing modern in his ideas anyway his ideas are even very bogus... But again he has spoiled things with overzealousness
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by occfx: 6:04am On Mar 30, 2023
Rahmat1:

I don't know but somehow I don't trust him. I be Obi fan but this guy doesn't suit well with me may be because I have not heard him speak. He looks like another Desmond idiot but I am not sure anyway
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by Sevenworldpower(m): 6:06am On Mar 30, 2023
Rahmat1:

Not true. Tribalism was used as a weapon against agbaje. For Gbadebo both tribalism and threat/violent action were used to stop him. Yes, APC media exaggerated his social media posts. That is politics. Democracy just like any system of government doesn't always produce best leader.
Process of selecting leader is gambling.
Re: Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:10am On Mar 30, 2023
Ezmans:
as 60 percent of Lagos population are non yorubas and where not allowed to vote during governor election will they be counted in lagos during census?
who told u that 60 percent of lagos are non Yorubas or u just like quoting fabricated stats like Obi..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP’s $3m Per State Cash-For-Vote Plot Revealed - The Nation / Goodluck Jonathan: Stop Treating Sitting Presidents Like Gods / FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.