Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. (36830 Views)

Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) / My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia / To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
Nwachi22:
This @mrbrownjay1 is quite myopic in his thinking even with his self acclaimed exposures. The way he talks down on women in almost every thread make me wonder if he was birthed by a man.

sadly, if you'd focus on ALL my post, you would have found that i talk down on everybody (whether male or female) if i dont believe in the issue, and therefore you wouldnt have made the above foolish assumption..

1 Like

Re: Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
pocohantas:
Lol. Obviously NL is about perspectives. I have never seen him as such. He is a balanced individual to me.

thanks. sadly, it seems that NL is a like a gender war field, and men should only stand for male issues and vice versa. so when i give my negative opinion on a female issue, women will say i am misogynistic, and when i do the same on male issues, the men will say that i am a woman wrapper. lol!
Re: Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
Gerrard59:
E no get where you never go. grin Right from MrBrownJ to MrBrownJay to this moniker, I have admired your expeditions. Man! You are a living map! Hopefully, life tarries, I would want to meet you one day. Hopefully, in Brazil too. wink

Kudos to your travels, and your signature really encapsulates your experiences.

thanks bro, yeah its difficult to wanna stay in one place for the rest of ones life as there are so many wonderful places around this world i still wanna discover (even though South America is my sanctuary atm)... its like a drug, but i always find my way back to Either Rio or Buenos Aires lately. just let me know when you are around south america....there is so many fantastic places on this side of the world.

1 Like

Re: Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. by pocohantas(f): 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

thanks. sadly, it seems that NL is a like a gender war field, and men should only stand for male issues and vice versa. so when i give my negative opinion on a female issue, women will say i am misogynistic, and when i do the same on male issues, the men will say that i am a woman wrapper. lol!

Nairalanders have triggers and most times they attack the poster and not the post. 😀

1 Like

Re: Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. by 190: 3:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

AHAHAHA look who is talking......the one and only world famous NL favourite190!!

My man!

What are you still doing here grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
190:
My man!
What are you still doing here grin angry

lol, i have been back and forth on NL, even after my 1st moniker was deleted....what about you? i see you are still looking for your caribbean princess MSdarkskin...
Re: Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. by ArcFresky(m): 11:38pm On Apr 03, 2023
tshtsh:

lines

You have said well.
I wonder how people do it.
Re: Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. by bezimo(m): 1:00am On Apr 04, 2023
wavz:
8 years

Did you go as a student or work or how?

Came in as a student 8 years ago, became a PR, now a Citizen!
My younger Bro same story!

It's a journey that starts step by step until you ultimately become a citizen..that's the goal..Lol!
Re: Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. by Gerrard59(m): 4:27am On Apr 04, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

thanks bro, yeah its difficult to wanna stay in one place for the rest of ones life as there are so many wonderful places around this world i still wanna discover (even though South America is my sanctuary atm)... its like a drug, but i always find my way back to Either Rio or Buenos Aires lately. just let me know when you are around south america....there is so many fantastic places on this side of the world.

Sure, I would. Hopefully, you don't deactivate when the time arises like you have done previously. grin
Re: Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. by ceejaynnaji(m): 11:11am On Apr 04, 2023
Because she is not a black woman, you suddenly don't care 😂

tensazangetsu20:

No problem cheesy
Re: Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:14am On Apr 04, 2023
ceejaynnaji:

Because she is not a black woman, you suddenly don't care 😂

If the black woman has an American passport and is 800 pounds too I don't mind.
Re: Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. by Babathanks(m): 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
Aboguede:

Which country you go wan enter and what is ur budget
Canada and my budget is 2m
Re: Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. by Aboguede(m): 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
Babathanks:

Interesting, Canada for 2m naira ($4k) shocked

Anyways, it is very possible but only through scholarship.

I can get scholarship for you to travel on the budget of 2m but you may need to also be open to consider some other countries like united kingdom, Germany, Finland, Australia but because of language test, I can assure you of united kingdom which may include Scotland and Australia then Canada is possible too.

But, like I said, we can help you to caste a wide net an see which fish we can catch and if we catch Canada which is very possible then better.

By the way, all this European countries I mentioned are all good through scholarship program and you will get upto 16hours weekly work which pays good plus Australia because I have a good contact there and it is as good as canada.

Two years ago, it was easy to get Canada scholarship and still but because there are too many people applying at the same time every day, the slot is not always enough and sometimes it may take upto 2 yrs or more because it is done yearly.

Read well and let me know ur decision then we can do WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. by Babathanks(m): 7:19am On Apr 05, 2023
Aboguede:

I can get scholarship for you to travel on the budget of 2m but you may need to also be open to consider some other countries like united kingdom, Germany, Finland, Australia but because of language test, I can assure you of united kingdom which may include Scotland and Australia then Canada is possible too.

But, like I said, we can help you to caste a wide net an see which fish we can catch and if we catch Canada which is very possible then better.

By the way, all this European countries I mentioned are all good through scholarship program and you will get upto 16hours weekly work which pays good plus Australia because I have a good contact there and it is as good as canada.

Two years ago, it was easy to get Canada scholarship and still but because there are too many people applying at the same time every day, the slot is not always enough and sometimes it may take upto 2 yrs or more because it is done yearly.

I'm okay with that, let me get ur contact sir ?
Re: Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. by Aboguede(m): 7:49am On Apr 05, 2023
Babathanks:

I'm okay with that, let me get ur contact sir ?

0seven0 iii8iiifive eight9three three
Re: Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. by Raalsalghul: 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2023
saintruky:

Nice one from the school...

My girl recently moved over to d UK, our plan was to get married b4 she goes, so i could come in as her dependant, but something happened and she left without telling me, when i inquired, she said she stopped the process...

Anyways right now, school don dey ask her for monthly installments and she's yet to secure a job.. now no level...

What would u advise?

Shit!
Re: Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. by Raalsalghul: 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2023
Happycharles:
I personally think, this Japa of a thing is being over flogged.

Its the reality that dawns in people when they finally leaves without a good plan. The frustration and the rest.

Touche.
Re: Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. by Raalsalghul: 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2023
Bilingualism:

We just finished second semester and he still owes about 7500pounds . And he is expected to have been done paying by now . Based on the school schedule of fee payment. The school didn’t send him away though and they didn’t even limit his access to the school facility. They only got him a councellor that will help him psychologically. But we don’t know what the outcome /implication will be later on. Because he told them he sold everything he had to come and unfortunately living cost was more expensive than he planned and this has taken almost all he came with.

Shit.

The school is lenient though. Some Unis would have blocked access.
Re: Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. by saintruky(m): 8:41pm On Apr 05, 2023
Raalsalghul:

Shit!

Holy shit
Re: Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. by saintruky(m): 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2023
Bilingualism:

Na you suppose be her backup na. She Dey play. She will be stressed by now. Holiday don Dey now. She better come marry u so u go apply sharply 🤣

But Mehn, it is gonna be a whole lot of pressure cos, the time she should be concentrating on her studies . She will be receiving mails from fees and income. She has to look for work first atleast to help with her bills. Then her personal tutor will be in a better position to assist her. But trust me all they will say is ‘oh am sorry it is the schools policy’

Another advantage of coming with someone is that, the second person who is not schooling has an opportunity of navigating everywhere making friend and is able to get information faster and usually from my own observation dependants get sponsorship faster than the initial primary applicant who is schooling. So the initial primary applicant becomes the dependant of the second person .

But which every way one opt for . Let the grace of God just prevail

I'm feeling for her though.. a more reason it's advised to not take decisions when one is angry...
She's been searching for jobs and has submitted CVs around, but most of the prospective employers told her they prefer to employ full time worker and not partime worker... Right now she's still hoping on God... But then, like u stated, e go hard for her to fit use her 20hrs weekly hustle take meet up with d tuition fees and many other bills... I really dey feel for her o...

Flight to Nigeria na like how much?
Re: Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. by Windblown2much: 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2023
Aboguede:

nice one I'll also reach out to u.
Re: Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. by Windblown2much: 9:26pm On Apr 05, 2023
Babathanks:

If u are willing, I can brief u on how to get to turkey with that budget then u can easily fly from there to a more better country that's what some people do
Re: Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. by Windblown2much: 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2023
Eyegroup:
Please who know good travel agent that can do visa successfully for me abeg anyone can help me
na scammers most of those agents be o. If u dey serious come let me introduce u to a friend in Turkey who can help u work ur visa to either, Turkey, Poland, Brazil or Greece without demanding a penny from u.

Note pls he's not an agent o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. by ahmedio2017(m): 5:52am On Apr 06, 2023
Windblown2much:
na scammers most of those agents be o. If u dey serious come let me introduce u to a friend in Turkey who can help u work ur visa to either, Turkey, Poland, Brazil or Greece without demanding a penny from u.

Send ur details
Re: Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. by Eyegroup: 8:01am On Apr 06, 2023
Windblown2much:

Connect me please
Re: Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. by Eyegroup: 8:03am On Apr 06, 2023
ahmedio2017:

Send ur details
09045081107 whatspp me
Re: Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. by Windblown2much: 8:13am On Apr 06, 2023
Eyegroup:

Connect me please
I've PM u reply let's start from there.
Re: Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. by Windblown2much: 8:14am On Apr 06, 2023
Eyegroup:

09045081107 whatspp me
sent
Re: Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. by Raalsalghul: 8:26am On Apr 06, 2023
saintruky:

I'm feeling for her though.. a more reason it's advised to not take decisions when one is angry...
She's been searching for jobs and has submitted CVs around, but most of the prospective employers told her they prefer to employ full time worker and not partime worker... Right now she's still hoping on God... But then, like u stated, e go hard for her to fit use her 20hrs weekly hustle take meet up with d tuition fees and many other bills... I really dey feel for her o...

Flight to Nigeria na like how much?

When did she go: January or September? And are you comfortable with saying the school that she went to?

That's another determining factor.
Re: Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. by saintruky(m): 8:44am On Apr 06, 2023
Raalsalghul:

When did she go: January or September? And are you comfortable with saying the school that she went to?

That's another determining factor.

January....

You second question isn't clear... Could you rephrase..
Re: Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. by Raalsalghul: 8:50am On Apr 06, 2023
saintruky:

January....

You second question isn't clear... Could you rephrase..

If it's January, there is supposed to be like a 3 to 4 months summer break where she can work full time.

Second question: I mean name of the university?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Visit To The Popular Oja Ipata Market In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) / Should I Go For NYSC Or Continue My Journey Abroad? / Interstate Travel: We May Increase Fares, Says NURTW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.