Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) (39065 Views)

I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday / Festus Keyamo Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday / Bola Tinubu Cancels His 71st Birthday Colloquium, Opts For Prayers Instead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by yusuf0876(m): 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2023
alanto:
You don't know how proud and happy I feel that Nigerians elect a president like Asiwaju in my life time... Walahi irorun ti de
hmmm ...it's only God that doesn't disappointment,pray God should guide him and give him wisdom to direct this country to the way we've BN yearning for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by jubrilELsudan: 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2023
DEM DEY USE STYLE PRACTICE FOR HIM OBITUARY

1 Share

Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by Gangster1ms: 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ole

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by Factfinder1(m): 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2023
Una just dey force this man on us by all means
Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by AdesegunSanni89: 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2023
Fake news
Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by Ayoefa: 10:19pm On Mar 29, 2023
As it should be.
Congratulations and happy birthday to Mr. President.

Look at this OLE here

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by raskymonojendor: 10:19pm On Mar 29, 2023
Of course. The naija way. Everyone wants to be the first to congratulate the president. Success has many friends.

2 Likes

Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by Richbillal: 10:19pm On Mar 29, 2023
Happy birthday to the jagaban of Africa 😁 everybody they lobby 😔
EcoBrick:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KMAtQmXwcU

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by kanuchibuezeo: 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2023
Nigeria will never develop because we are too peaceful and hypocritically religious. A culture of anything goes. Most nations developed after saying enough is enough!
Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by BJanta: 10:22pm On Mar 29, 2023
Man of the moment, the JAGABAN !!!

2 Likes

Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by olaniyilukman(m): 10:23pm On Mar 29, 2023
yarimo:
Children of hate will soon invade this thread with insults and hateful comments as usual
Honestly, Seun is not doing enough job in curtailing hate speech on Nairaland, it is highly distasteful to discredit your fellow citizens just because you have political differences and call them Children of hate...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by Gbogbowa: 10:24pm On Mar 29, 2023
Them them congratulate them them, na who flies to follow if not the person stain with..........
Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by Gbogbowa: 10:25pm On Mar 29, 2023
olaniyilukman:
Honestly, Seun is not doing enough job in curtailing hate speech on Nairaland, it is highly distasteful to discredit your fellow citizens just because you have political differences and call them Children of hate...
so he dey pain you but you are happy when a particular tribe is been attacked in lagos
Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by yarimo(m): 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2023
olaniyilukman:
And who are the haters? All tribe has loved people and hateful people. So tell me which tribe has children of hate? As for me I don't know any particular tribe for that, but if you know please let us know

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by Gbogbowa: 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2023
yusuf0876:
hmmm ...it's only God that doesn't disappointment,pray God should guide him and give him wisdom to direct this country to the way we've BN yearning for.
God can never guide and bless some one that stole another person mandate. Exact reason buhari govt suffer a lot of natural disaster
Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2023
Les:
How could mature people actually live comfortably in obvious lie? Imagine if PO or Atiku is saying they are 30 years younger.

I'm sure that you will never be converted to the side of truth, even after reading this!

I was born in 1952 – Tinubu finally opens up on age, Chicago University certificate, work history

By

Ifreke Inyang

The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has addressed the controversies concerning his age, school and work history.

Tinubu provided these answers while speaking at Chatham House in London, UK on Monday.

The former governor of Lagos State noted that he was born on March 29, 1952.

He bragged that those who disputed claims that he’s from the Tinubu family should request for a DNA test.

On his academic and work records, Tinubu claimed he has received his original certificate from Chicago State University.

He also said Mobil Oil has attested to his outstanding record.

Tinubu said: “At the time of birth, I was dated March 29, 1952. Then, I don’t think I’d decided to be President of Nigeria, not even that I would go into politics.

“My record is consistent in the university they questioned. The record is there, and the transcript is there showing March 1952.

“I’m not claiming another father. I’m Tinubu and Tinubu proper. If they want to conduct a DNA, they could as well request for one.

“Chicago State University where I graduated has now attested to that. I can announce that I’ve received my original replacement degree certificate from them.

“Deloitte trained me as an accountant. Mobil Oil has attested to my outstanding record. I got to the pinnacle of my career in the private sector. Who among them can brag about that?”

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by fareed69(m): 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2023
Jagaban Borgu GCFR
In coming President Federal Republic of Nigeria.
God bless you Sir.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 29, 2023
https://saharareporters.com/2012/03/25/lagos-state-cough-n1-billion-fund-tinubus-birthday-celebration

Abeg Tinubu celebrated 69 years in 2012 and eleven years after (2023) he is celebrating 71 years

Anything goes in Nigeria, after all 11 is Roman figure 2 . Show what you should expect in his government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by OmonnakOdapig: 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2023
LibertyRep:
It's not unexpected.
It will remain same throughout his tenure.

Very few people will remember Buhari's birthday once he leaves office.
I am among the very few✌. Cant forget pmb's birthday Coz Buhari & l are buffday mates.😜 Representing december 17th

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by Rinoxy: 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
Na normal thing na.
Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by Harrynight(m): 10:39pm On Mar 29, 2023
Asslickers everywhere
Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by alanto: 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2023
yusuf0876:
Ase
Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by Larryndelaw: 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2023
yarimo:
haters will soon invade this thread with insults and hateful comments as usual
They will drink Snipper today..we are just pressing their NECK

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by shegra58: 10:41pm On Mar 29, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KMAtQmXwcU

our brothers from the other side don avoid this thread like pandemic grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by shegra58: 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
DMerciful:
Where is Lamidi Amoda Sangodele?
he's on his way to Aso rock grin
Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by shegra58: 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
Hadone:
Eluu peee grin grin
ellu pee
Pee for body grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by psalmsjob: 10:43pm On Mar 29, 2023
It has always been like this every 29th march evey year....you can verify by going to the library to see newspaper of past years....Tinubu ni oko iya won

LibertyRep:
It's not unexpected.
It will remain same throughout his tenure.

Very few people will remember Buhari's birthday once he leaves office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 29, 2023
yarimo:
haters will soon invade this thread with insults and hateful comments as usual

Dead man
Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by Basicend: 10:43pm On Mar 29, 2023
It's obvious this Tinubu guy forced himself on Nigerians. . They are not happy.

Except only the few selected Islamic cronies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Great Oba Of Benin Is Dead / Buhari Sets To SACK Service Chiefs, Retains Police IG Arase - NewTelegraphonline / 7 Key PDP Members Who Were Absent At Pdp's National Conference Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.