Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) (39094 Views)

I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday / Festus Keyamo Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday / Bola Tinubu Cancels His 71st Birthday Colloquium, Opts For Prayers Instead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:44pm On Mar 30, 2023
horpe132:

Happy Birthday Beautiful lady.... Send me your picture, leme celebrate you too on pages of news paper..
Enjoy your day as always
Haaa Thanks that will be next year, I will remind you. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by Funflipper: 7:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
lexy2014:

How is the above the same as Tinubu being allergic to failure?

What is the strong desire that he has that he has embarked on that he wants to succeed at?

Ok let us assume that (being allergic to failure) to be an overstatement because I don't want to start going back and forth trying to explain the same thing over and over but going by his track records, he is a good administrator who knows how to put square pegs in square holes and round pegs in round holes. He is going to perform way beyond expectations. You may not like him personally for whatever reasons but trust me, Tinubu won't blow away this rare opportunity to write his name in gold in the history books of Nigeria.
Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by lexy2014: 2:54am On Mar 31, 2023
Funflipper:

Ok let us assume that (being allergic to failure) to be an overstatement because I don't want to start going back and forth trying to explain the same thing over and over but going by his track records, he is a good administrator who knows how to put square pegs in square holes and round pegs in round holes. He is going to perform way beyond expectations. You may not like him personally for whatever reasons but trust me, Tinubu won't blow away this rare opportunity to write his name in gold in the history books of Nigeria.

what are his track record?

how is he a good administrator?

how does he know how to put square pegs in square holes and how does that make him a good administrator?

what are his previous rare opportunities and how has he used them to write his name in gold?

once again, What is the strong desire that he has that he has embarked on that he wants to succeed at?
Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by juman(m): 6:39am On Mar 31, 2023
Sycophantssssss.
Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by juman(m): 7:10am On Mar 31, 2023
I remember wife of yar adua complained that those people that put adverts on newspapers when her husband's birthday came didn't put any adverts to remember him when his death remembrance came. None of them.
Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by expressglory: 7:40am On Mar 31, 2023
Let me register my greetings too. JAGABAN...the Lord will keep you from evil and from evil doers. Your days will be long. Your tenure will bring in peace. Your time in Aso rock will bring prosperity and your Presidency will lift Nigerians and Nigeria. Those wishing you evil shall be enveloped with sorrow. Those gathering to frustrate your reign shall suffer all round frustration.
71 gbosa for you Sir. CONGRATULATIONS!

Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by Les: 11:07am On Mar 31, 2023
Okealaaye:

I'm sure that you will never be converted to the side of truth, even after reading this!

I was born in 1952 – Tinubu finally opens up on age, Chicago University certificate, work history

By

Ifreke Inyang

The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has addressed the controversies concerning his age, school and work history.

Tinubu provided these answers while speaking at Chatham House in London, UK on Monday.

The former governor of Lagos State noted that he was born on March 29, 1952.

He bragged that those who disputed claims that he’s from the Tinubu family should request for a DNA test.

On his academic and work records, Tinubu claimed he has received his original certificate from Chicago State University.

He also said Mobil Oil has attested to his outstanding record.

Tinubu said: “At the time of birth, I was dated March 29, 1952. Then, I don’t think I’d decided to be President of Nigeria, not even that I would go into politics.

“My record is consistent in the university they questioned. The record is there, and the transcript is there showing March 1952.

“I’m not claiming another father. I’m Tinubu and Tinubu proper. If they want to conduct a DNA, they could as well request for one.

“Chicago State University where I graduated has now attested to that. I can announce that I’ve received my original replacement degree certificate from them.

“Deloitte trained me as an accountant. Mobil Oil has attested to my outstanding record. I got to the pinnacle of my career in the private sector. Who among them can brag about that?”

so he was 4 years old in 1957 when he faced drug related charges in Chicago?

There are records of his drug cases in rye US, where are the records to substantiate his claims of when he was born?

Automatically, anything he says to correspond to the falsehood being peddled by him and his supporters is truth to u, where are his birth certificates to prove his DOB?
Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by Sparrk007(m): 11:08am On Mar 31, 2023
And where is Baba blu
Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2023
Les:
so he was 4 years old in 1957 when he faced drug related charges in Chicago?

There are records of his drug cases in rye US, where are the records to substantiate his claims of when he was born?

Automatically, anything he says to correspond to the falsehood being peddled by him and his supporters is truth to u, where are his birth certificates to prove his DOB?

Look at these photographs and judge for yourself , although I'm sure the truth doesn't mean anything to you. Tinubu with Dele Momodu on the streets of London. Tinubu with MKO and Abacha. Tinubu being installed as Asiwaju of Lagos. Check his visage and determine his age on your own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Owo Church Attack: "Possibly A Drug War" - Kemi Olunloyo / FG To Merge BVN, Driver’s Licence, National Identity Card / Festus Keyamo Reacts On Senator Elisha Abbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.