Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) (39111 Views)

I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday / Festus Keyamo Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday / Bola Tinubu Cancels His 71st Birthday Colloquium, Opts For Prayers Instead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by Ipobslayer23: 11:55pm On Mar 29, 2023
AgubataAkokwa:
This ancestor was 69yrs in 2012

Tufiakwa
Bitterness Crusaders. Oya come and do the needful

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by jubrilELsudan: 11:56pm On Mar 29, 2023
hmohammed:

A good friend of mine died in January this year and he was of the habit of wishing death on the President. Only God knows who is next. Please desist from this attitude

GERARAHERE

1 Share

Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by Ireportlive: 11:57pm On Mar 29, 2023
olaniyilukman:
Honestly, Seun is not doing enough job in curtailing hate speech on Nairaland, it is highly distasteful to discredit your fellow citizens just because you have political differences and call them Children of hate...

Those who hate for no reason insulting people for no reason are best called children of hate and perdition... Only an hypocrite thinks otherwise

And they are not and will never be our citizen, they are unpatriotic Biafrans

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by marostan(m): 11:58pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ipobslayer23:
Delusional 5% percenters and there cohorts. Go and meet Atiku to reclaim the second position first before we can entertain ur lot.

There isn't need for names calling yet. I only pity your principal and the humiliation that's gonna befall him. There won't be anywhere to hide his shame.
Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by Ipobslayer23: 12:08am On Mar 30, 2023
marostan:

There isn't need for names calling yet. I only pity your principal and the humiliation that's gonna befall him. There won't be anywhere to hide his shame.
u people are truly shameless. Alas it’s your way to keep telling lies to ur self until it becomes ur absolute truth
Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by FBS: 12:13am On Mar 30, 2023
Hadone:
Eluu peee grin grin
from top to bottom. grin
Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by FBS: 12:14am On Mar 30, 2023
Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by hightempo(m): 12:20am On Mar 30, 2023
Those Obi supporters ll be angry right now

2 Likes

Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by Judybash93(m): 12:26am On Mar 30, 2023
alanto:
You don't know how proud and happy I feel that Nigerians elect a president like Asiwaju in my life time... Walahi irorun ti de

Don't worry. It's only a matter of time
Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by 9jaRealist: 1:15am On Mar 30, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KMAtQmXwcU

This dude is supposedly 71…
While Ghana’s Akuffo-Addo is 79?!
grin
>

2 Likes

Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by PoliteActivist: 1:16am On Mar 30, 2023
bennybuhari:
Appointment seekers

It's more than appointments o.
Nigerian presidency is waayyyyy too powerful. Way, way, way too powerful!
They copied the American presidency but didn't copy any of the thousand different things that keep the US president in check.
Do you know the Nigerian president controls ALL legitimate firearms in the country?
Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by zomby(m): 1:36am On Mar 30, 2023
siraj1402:
Some people will not have a sound sleep today because he is not their president in their voice.
Na so them go shout for 8 years before we return power to the north.
HBD the president elect.

😂😂😂😂

Jagaban don build a GIANT mansion on their heads, so, sleeping tonight and for the next 8 yrs for this group of people will be an unbearable struggle.

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by zomby(m): 1:40am On Mar 30, 2023
Happy birthday to the Asiwaju of all Nigeria and the only Jagaban in Nigeria; the last man standing… Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

May God bless our next president!

Confirmed!!!

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by zomby(m): 1:46am On Mar 30, 2023
PoliteActivist:

It's more than appointments o.
Nigerian presidency is waayyyyy too powerful. Way, way, way too powerful!
They copied the American presidency but didn't copy any of the thousand different things that keep the US president in check.
Do you know the Nigerian president controls ALL legitimate firearms in the country?

You are very correct; Nigerian president is the real deal, a champion of all things.
Regardless of your position or the size of your pocket, if you fuckkk around with the president in Nigeria, your end will be miserable.

Starting from May 30, certain group in Nigeria and their “leader” will be very gentle… In fact I believe they have already started to see the writing on the wall.
The process is called “KNOW YOUR LEVEL”
Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by zomby(m): 2:10am On Mar 30, 2023
I’m certain that as usual, jagaban will continue to surprise a lot of people; he will be so magnificent that his haters would have not choice but to doff their red hats and embrace the man.

Jagaban has the untouchable experience, impeccable records and an immaculate wisdom to reunite the country and make Nigeria great again.

- Expect unity among all Nigerian to drastically improve.
- The security in the country will improve
- Expect more investors to focus on Nigeria, which will automatically provide employment opportunities.
- Reliable Power supply will be implemented
- Opportunities to get various loans (student loan, car loan, mortgage etc) will be established.
- Medical system Will improve
- Expect our infrastructure all around the country to improve.
- Expect governors and other public officials to be on point, and work harder.
- Expect the selection of the top notches in various government sectors
- Expect the value of our currency to dramatically improve
- Expect top priority to be promoting a culture of accountability within various departments all across the board.

I honestly feel that God has given us a man that will turn things around for better in Nigeria; Jagaban will make Buhari’s 8 yrs in the office look silly.

We are not only hoping, but also looking forward for great things to once again come alive in Nigeria.
May God bless the president-elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by monsuruabiola(m): 2:45am On Mar 30, 2023
#TinubuTheDrugDealer #TinubuForPrison
Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by adedayoa2(f): 2:57am On Mar 30, 2023
Xmalxyprince, see people celebrating our President-elect .
Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by Donme2: 3:13am On Mar 30, 2023
Congratulations on your birthday....President elect... The bible says celebrate with them that celebrate and mourn with them that more!

But this is how some people rejected the new naira notes that they will never touch till they die and today the case is difference...

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by PoliteActivist: 3:27am On Mar 30, 2023
zomby:

You are very correct; Nigerian president is the real deal, a champion of all things.
Regardless of your position or the size of your pocket, if you fuckkk around with the president in Nigeria, your end will be miserable.

Starting from May 30, certain group in Nigeria and their “leader” will be very gentle… In fact I believe they have already started to see the writing on the wall.
The process is called “KNOW YOUR LEVEL”

I don't want to call you mumu. You think it is a good thing? The Nigerian president can EASILY become a dictator like Putin. He can put his people in the Supreme Court, but even if not, there is nothing to enforce his obeying a Supreme Court rullimg
Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by Babastrong(m): 3:39am On Mar 30, 2023
[quote author=DMerciful post=122158454]Where is Lamidi Amoda Sangodele?[ He is now your president. He is going to rule you and your unknown father for 8years. If you can beat them, join them. Kikiikikiki.]

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by Babastrong(m): 3:42am On Mar 30, 2023
[quote author=GreyLaw post=122158486]"Certificate that will be returned"

Abeg na play I dey oo... no be me talk am oo.[ But why are you microphoning mumu talk.]
Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by timocruzcmbb(m): 3:50am On Mar 30, 2023
alanto:
You don't know how proud and happy I feel that Nigerians elect a president like Asiwaju in my life time... Walahi irorun ti de

you will soon cry.
Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by Skidooo(m): 3:56am On Mar 30, 2023
Les:
Rig-elect
Go rig election make den elect you ma.

Some people here common ward Exco dem no go ever be, let alone a ward councillor.

Oya go your village go contest make we see your results.

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by yusuf0876(m): 4:05am On Mar 30, 2023
Gbogbowa:
God can never guide and bless some one that stole another person mandate. Exact reason buhari govt suffer a lot of natural disaster
that's your own belief,i know by God's grace i and Nigeria will prosper during tinubu regime.

2 Likes

Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by siraj1402(m): 4:34am On Mar 30, 2023
Justpd:

Seun Mynd44
As you have called his attention, mention as well where I have abused you or your ethnic. The truth is always better to you people.
Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by lexy2014: 4:44am On Mar 30, 2023
alanto:

why are you "proud and happy I feel that Nigerians elect a president like tinubu in your life time"?
Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by lexy2014: 4:45am On Mar 30, 2023
Funflipper:

He will without a doubt. He is one of the few who are allergic to failure.

how is he allergic to failure?
Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by lesbiconverter: 4:46am On Mar 30, 2023
alanto:
the fear of shettima is the beginning of wisdom
Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 5:04am On Mar 30, 2023
zomby:
I’m certain that as usual, jagaban will continue to surprise a lot of people; he will be so magnificent that his haters would have not choice but to doff their red hats and embrace the man.

Jagaban has the untouchable experience, impeccable records and an immaculate wisdom to reunite the country and make Nigeria great again.

- Expect unity among all Nigerian to drastically improve.
- The security in the country will improve
- Expect more investors to focus on Nigeria, which will automatically provide employment opportunities.
- Reliable Power supply will be implemented
- Opportunities to get various loans (student loan, car loan, mortgage etc) will be established.
- Medical system Will improve
- Expect our infrastructure all around the country to improve.
- Expect governors and other public officials to be on point, and work harder.
- Expect the selection of the top notches in various government sectors
- Expect the value of our currency to dramatically improve
- Expect top priority to be promoting a culture of accountability within various departments all across the board.

I honestly feel that God has given us a man that will turn things around for better in Nigeria; Jagaban will make Buhari’s 8 yrs in the office look silly.

We are not only hoping, but also looking forward for great things to once again come alive in Nigeria.
May God bless the president-elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
God?
Like I always say, Nigerians are religious but not spiritual. Continue to dey mock God.
Re: President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) by alhajiabdulbuha: 5:05am On Mar 30, 2023
Dont be deceived our president elect is Dr Peter Gregory OBI. WE WILL FIGHT U TO FINISH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Why We Cannot Expel Cadets Who Tortured Man For Complimenting Female Officer" / State Of Osun Does Not Exist - Court / INEC To Tribunal: Obi's Petition Is Abusive, Incompetent And Should Be Dismissed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.