Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke (44183 Views)

Saturday: Soludo, 19 Other Govs To Spend N50bn To Avert Obidient Tsunami / I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe / How Obidient ‘tsunami’ Tests Southeast Governors’ Senatorial Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by blackpanda: 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2023
i love this man. He so cute lol
Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by engrchykae(m): 11:18pm On Mar 30, 2023
Zupay:
The "Patron saint" of cultists during his time as a Governor.....many hit jobs.
the evil seed he sowed have really chocked Enugu state.
Every boy is now a cultists just like Peter odili in rivers state at the same time
Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by engrchykae(m): 11:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
ruffhandu:
Thief and killer! What does he mean by that, 'initial hussle', 'scratching 49k...'?
Jokes aside, i learnt there is mental ill-health in this man's family.
Only God knows the number of deaths this man is responsible for since his time as governor. Only knows all truth.
maybe he meant "AK 49"
Beast of no Nation
Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by ruffhandu: 5:50am On Mar 31, 2023
engrchykae:
maybe he meant "AK 49"
Beast of no Nation
Hmn, I couldn't make sense from that his post except that he is now politically jobless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina / Joshua Maciver Marries Harriet Edide In Style In Bayelsa (Photos) / Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.