Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke (44127 Views)

Saturday: Soludo, 19 Other Govs To Spend N50bn To Avert Obidient Tsunami / I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe / How Obidient ‘tsunami’ Tests Southeast Governors’ Senatorial Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by Epinbiz(m): 9:56am On Mar 30, 2023
Next election go be time bomb
Dreal1247:
The people own the government and not the other way round. This is how gradually all the political businessmen holding the country to ransom shall be permanently retired from active politics.
Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by Aboguede(m): 9:57am On Mar 30, 2023
U mean back to armed robbery grin

1 Like

Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by shegra58: 9:57am On Mar 30, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke Nnamani (Photo)

Senator representing Enugu East and former governor of Enugu State, Chimaroke Nnamani, said he will be going back to his former hustle after he was defeated by Labour Party's candidate in the 2023 Senatorial election, IGBERETV reports.

He wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/ChimarokeNamani/status/1641289490978476032?t=ELzekPyPhJR49JcIAW08HA&s=19

Obidient tsunami in the East

1 Like

Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by socrates007: 9:57am On Mar 30, 2023
So these people take politics for hustle.
Little wonder why they are only after their own gains,because they are there for profit making and not to serve.

1 Like

Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by akpunda86: 9:58am On Mar 30, 2023
SmartPolician:
Enugu people have totally destroyed his political career. I can imagine how Father Mbaka will be laughing at his loss at the last senatorial election.

The senator representing Enugu East should make sure that the police investigates his brother's assassination and bring the culprits to justice. Political assassination has no place in modern democracy.

Talk sense who is Mbaka is he God?
Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by Racoon(m): 9:59am On Mar 30, 2023
Werey! His brain has been resetted by the frenzy.
Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by olisaEze(m): 10:00am On Mar 30, 2023
Who cares?? grin
Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by Way4orward: 10:00am On Mar 30, 2023
Failure
Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by Blaze14k: 10:01am On Mar 30, 2023
Now i can read comments with sanity on nairaland.. thanks seun for looking out for igbos. May God bless u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by akpunda86: 10:01am On Mar 30, 2023
ruffhandu:
Thief and killer! What does he mean by that, 'initial hussle', 'scratching 49k...'?
Jokes aside, i learnt there is mental ill-health in this man's family.
Only God knows the number of deaths this man is responsible for since his time as governor. Only knows all truth.

Ya his two brodas are mad even himself de semi Mad orders killing without knowing.
The mother was mad,his daughter is mad,madness runs in their family
Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by Kubin: 10:02am On Mar 30, 2023
One down, tinubu next inline
Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by omonnakoda: 10:03am On Mar 30, 2023
If una like fill the entire frontpage with Obi threads
Won't make him president
Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by Menclothing: 10:03am On Mar 30, 2023
All politicians should invest in farm business
Any one with hotel revoke
Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by Gentew(m): 10:04am On Mar 30, 2023
Corridon:
Obidient movement is the best thing to have happened to Nigeria of recent.

To have happened to Igbo not Nigeria as a whole
Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by Fearyourcreator: 10:04am On Mar 30, 2023
Fattesticles:
Deadly man

More deadly than cancer no jokes .

Thank God for the third force , soon Lagos will break that structure just like Enugu gradually.
Face your region oga... Arrogant lots... Face your region
Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by Laple0541(m): 10:04am On Mar 30, 2023
Which Obidient Tsunami? With just a governor in the whole country! Even before Obifraud joined Labour party, the party had produced governor, senators, house of rep members in the past, Obi only used ethnoreligious antics to toy with the brains of some gullible youths and now it's getting clearer he is just a desperado. The momentum will die off naturally.
Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by splashbaby(m): 10:06am On Mar 30, 2023
Mandate owner, una no get shame, baba wey no well don take una mandate…shey un don see say na una no well oooo

1 Like

Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by Focusmind: 10:07am On Mar 30, 2023
I hope he is mentally ok

Sometimes, he behaves as if early stage dementia is affecting him
Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by Burgerlomo: 10:10am On Mar 30, 2023
Obedient tsunami all thanks to the youths 😆
Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by splashbaby(m): 10:10am On Mar 30, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke Nnamani (Photo)

Senator representing Enugu East and former governor of Enugu State, Chimaroke Nnamani, said he will be going back to his former hustle after he was defeated by Labour Party's candidate in the 2023 Senatorial election, IGBERETV reports.

https://twitter.com/ChimarokeNamani/status/1641289490978476032?t=ELzekPyPhJR49JcIAW08HA&s=19

This man should avoid social media… something don dey do this man.
Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by pikechukwu6(m): 10:12am On Mar 30, 2023
I just love what am swing... the gullible and wicked finally parking out of the land
Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by Edoreborn: 10:12am On Mar 30, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by omonnakoda: 10:12am On Mar 30, 2023
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Jokes apart,Obi na man him be........
what is Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by Yomit71(m): 10:13am On Mar 30, 2023
Failure Tsunami you mean grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by TinubuThief: 10:15am On Mar 30, 2023
priceactionx:
YEYEN..Fixed

Upon all the noise na only 1 state you can capture. Instead of you to strategize and build a good political rapport, you are fighting everyone and looking for what is not lost.
Are you not part of the people shouting here about 16 states labor will capture in Guber elections here https://www.nairaland.com/7597408/states-where-labour-might-win#121484364 ?
As it stands now, LP has been reduced to 3 local government in Abia that helped Otti to win.... By 2027 it will be reduced to 1 ward after both PDP and APC induced all your members finish in Abuja and Obi loose in supreme court.... They will teach you politics 101.
Yen Yen Yen. Noise makers..
Why are you frustrated like this?

1 Like

Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by Ted4real: 10:15am On Mar 30, 2023
Obedient Movement is a God oriented Tsunami to dethrone unfortunate Nigerian politicians.
Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by Ogaonos: 10:16am On Mar 30, 2023
Omicronvaccine:

what have observe is it easy to end a law maker pol.career than a governor or presidient
Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by Ogaonos: 10:18am On Mar 30, 2023
Epinbiz:
Next election go be time bomb
dt when peter obi get his stolen mandate.if nt with tinubu election na selection .
Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by kelly72: 10:18am On Mar 30, 2023
Fattesticles:
Deadly man

More deadly than cancer no jokes .

Thank God for the third force , soon Lagos will break that structure just like Enugu gradually.

Those who take by the sword, would ultimately give themselves to the sword.
Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by BluntCrazeMan: 10:19am On Mar 30, 2023
Omicronvaccine:

Yusuf-Datti said that the Obidient Movement will sweep them LIKE A STORM, to the extent that they won't even know what hit them..

We were silently expecting A STORM..
But what came and hit them was A TSUNAMI.!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG / Joshua Maciver Marries Harriet Edide In Style In Bayelsa (Photos) / ‘Forum Of Bishops’ Holds Solidarity Rally For Pantami (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.