Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead (80731 Views)

Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) / Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby / Meet Captain E, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Music Producer First Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Yugoslavia247(m): 9:08am On Mar 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
It's true, gistlover posted it, this is the end of their marriage. Ever since Yul brought in another strange woman (who was still married to her husband) their life has never been the same . I can't even imagine the pains and hurt May is going through now. I think women should start signing agreement before marriage on this second wife issues.

So you want to shift blames.

Boy read through the night.

It happens in University too.

It also happens in nuclear family.

Stop saying things to blame someone.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Yoighaman(m): 9:08am On Mar 30, 2023
May God grant him eternal rest and give the family the fortitude to bear the loss. Amen.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Jidenkem: 9:08am On Mar 30, 2023
Chaiiii...I pity May Edochie...that woman is going through alot
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by nellaluv(f): 9:08am On Mar 30, 2023
Terrible news. Dead just like that
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Charles2001: 9:08am On Mar 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
It's true, gistlover posted it, this is the end of their marriage. Ever since Yul brought in another strange woman (who was still married to her husband) their life has never been the same . I can't even imagine the pains and hurt May is going through now. I think women should start signing agreement before marriage on this second wife issues.

Couldn't you just end at sending your condolences. Are you this selfish? How does your comment help anyone.

8 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by hammerT: 9:08am On Mar 30, 2023
the boy read throughout the night preparing for his exam today. After his exam in school, he joined his mates to play football and that’s when he developed a seizure

WAS HE VACCINATED?

EVER SINCE THEIR VACCINATION, ALL MANNER OF FOREIGN DEATHS IN YOUNG PEOPLE, WE DID NOT USE TO SEE.

RIP!

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by uthman2019: 9:08am On Mar 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Face your front and leave them alone

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by koladata(m): 9:08am On Mar 30, 2023
now they will say its the effect of the new wife

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Oluwaseunbandur: 9:08am On Mar 30, 2023
This one people especially celeb loosing there first son.....hmmmmn
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Pierocash(m): 9:08am On Mar 30, 2023
Una sure say no be ritual thing.

Na question I ask abeg
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by densiks: 9:08am On Mar 30, 2023
Sad and unfortunate
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by cjudy(m): 9:09am On Mar 30, 2023
burp18:
What agreement please?
Help me ask the She/He

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 30, 2023
burp18:
What agreement please?
Agreement that the man shall marry no other woman, this will save a lot of marriage. Not every woman can withstand polygamy. This is the only thing I can't ever forgive a man for in marriage. I'm crying so hard for May on this, I can't imagine all she's going through now

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Saidfx(m): 9:09am On Mar 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Nollywood directors/producers, una don start...

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by BeauBragnar11: 9:09am On Mar 30, 2023
embarassed
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Jimbadly: 9:09am On Mar 30, 2023
Terrible news this early morning. cry

It was a just yesterday or the day before that Yul posted a picture of himself saying he's the sexiest man in Nigeria, he never knew his son would die a few days from that. God has hidden a lot of things from us.

RIP son.

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Sheyi15: 9:09am On Mar 30, 2023
So sad, i still don't know why you can't just stick to one woman and have a little peace of mind than to expose yourself to an undefined senerio

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Princessdainty(m): 9:09am On Mar 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
what has the second wife got to do with this?
Polygamy has come to stay!.
Too many women out there!
Who's gonna make her a mother?😀

8 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by chudez0147(m): 9:09am On Mar 30, 2023
Jezzz! May his soul rest well .

I heart is with the family.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Berrityga: 9:10am On Mar 30, 2023
This one don sacrifices him son. People that love money more than peoples lives.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Yoighaman(m): 9:10am On Mar 30, 2023
spiceadole:
Big blow for May.

Poor boy.

May his soul RIP

....and big slap for Yul?

Please just offer your condolences to the family.....abi which one is "Big blow for May"??
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by obailala(m): 9:11am On Mar 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
What does losing a child have to do with the man taking another wife? Some Africans and their warped sense of logic!

10 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by SMARTMOTORS(m): 9:11am On Mar 30, 2023
When will they rush CORN to the hospital

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 30, 2023
uthman2019:

Face your front and leave them alone
Don't you feel for May his wife? Why are you all like this

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Jsucre(m): 9:12am On Mar 30, 2023
Chai! RIP
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Dididrumz(m): 9:12am On Mar 30, 2023
This is sad.

spiceadole:
Big blow for May.

Anambra man don use his son do money rituals.
Smart guy..He knew he was going to lose a child ,so he got a second wife to bear another child in an attempt to replace the one he will sacrifice.

Poor boy...May his soul RIP

Una dey talk things oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Blackdisciple(m): 9:13am On Mar 30, 2023
Hmmm ...so sad
Rip young man...
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by lilhoodie(m): 9:13am On Mar 30, 2023
Rapmoney:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/just-in-actor-yul-edochie-loses-first-son/
my condolences to his family upon the sudden departure of their beloved son .
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Spanki(f): 9:13am On Mar 30, 2023
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by BestMan001: 9:13am On Mar 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Yes oooo
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by bennytrips27(m): 9:14am On Mar 30, 2023
Tragic,RIP Boy.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by obailala(m): 9:14am On Mar 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Don't you feel for May his wife? Why are you all like this
And the father who lost a child isn't bereaved too right?.... Senseless comment!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" / Kingtblakhoc And Friends Assaulted By Policemen After Mistaken For Yahoo Boys / Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.