Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead (80768 Views)

Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) / Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby / Meet Captain E, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Music Producer First Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by moneyissweet(m): 10:46am On Mar 30, 2023
Which kind bad news be this one
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by pocohantas(f): 10:47am On Mar 30, 2023
PrimadonnaO:

I'm in such shock!!

What manner of pain is this for May? cry

Hmmmm! Both her and Chioma’s own have similar dynamics. Other women and first sons. Perfect story for bloggers. 😩😩

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Justbehave(m): 10:47am On Mar 30, 2023
ahnie:
My condolences to the edochie's.the loss of a child is what no parent can bear
May his soul rest in peace.

My daily prayer request to God everyday is....may I not weep over my kids,may I not see their deaths,but I would see their greatness

From my mouth to Gods ears.
Amen.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Pierocash(m): 10:48am On Mar 30, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

You be Ritualist? You don do ritual before? Your papa nah Herbalist?..... Ritualist they tell you something you deh argue am don’t argue if me if you aren’t a ritualist... Any Ritualist involved human blood nah scam 100%.... The dead human being even get usefulness pass the blood self
You did local ritual.

You know Nothing
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by ahnie: 10:48am On Mar 30, 2023
highchief1:
lol was she cheating before?wherr u from fall out bros?Make una let me sleep lol
See your life?
Maybe you want me to present screenshots as evidence where you said it.

Should I?
I m good at presenting evidences.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by highchief1: 10:49am On Mar 30, 2023
ahnie:

See your life?
Maybe you want me to present screenshots as evidence where you said it.

Should I?
I m good at presenting evidences.

lol present it to tribunal for Obi bros.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by ahnie: 10:50am On Mar 30, 2023
Justbehave:
Amen
Hey buddy!
Nice seeing you around,may God protect our lil Minnie's for us in Jesus name.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by akmusty(m): 10:50am On Mar 30, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Dem don begin dey do juju to themselves.
There is no polygamous home that is peaceful shocked
Your house may not be peaceful ,that’s not general. The Nigerian movie negativity don enter your brain. Come up north to see how children of different mother uplift themselves. The fact that your people don’t have sense to handle and prefer to indulge in sexcapade and extramarital affairs instead of marriage. Lots have many kids outsides, may sugar nonsense and it’s normal but when the normal is done it turns illegal with your stupid Hollywood mentality. Fools.
We can see how your families go into disarray when your fathers dies because they can’t face it but want to be chest beating men. Reason lots of you are called bastards.
May almighty give Yul and family the fortitude to bear the loss.
For anyone that believes in almighty should rather keep quite that say bad thing.
Only Almighty have strength to kill and no single soul will spent a day above his destined time.
The reason the man with single man loses child , wife , or beloved one. So be others
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by SeeThisLoser: 10:50am On Mar 30, 2023
highchief1:
of course it’s not.do u think yul is coping now?

Why are you people so evil ? The death of this son had nothing to do with his marrying second wife.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by SeeThisLoser: 10:50am On Mar 30, 2023
mariahAngel:

Polygamy can only be right when all parties involved agree to it.

Not in Igbo culture.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by ahnie: 10:51am On Mar 30, 2023
highchief1:
lol present it to tribunal for Obi bros.
I m not a bros gummy head.
Are you sure you re ready for what I m about uploading?
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by SeeThisLoser: 10:52am On Mar 30, 2023
mariahAngel:

This isn't about Christianity.
It is the law of life!

The people who WROTE your BIBLE think otherwise.

A man is the seed planter and can plant his seed in many wives

A woman is a recipient of the seed which germinates into a plant. She is not capable of planting.

Thank me later.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Father4all: 10:52am On Mar 30, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Dem don begin dey do juju to themselves.
There is no polygamous home that is peaceful shocked
fortunately, some are.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by highchief1: 10:52am On Mar 30, 2023
SeeThisLoser:

Why are you people so evil ? The death of this son had nothing to do with his marrying second wife.
in my place we have a parable.them Dey say remove monkey hand for soup because e resemble person hand.None of us have really accused her.we don’t have the powers to.But bro pls don’t visit ur friends the day they lost their money because they will indirectly ask u if their money is with u.I hope u get me now

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Gloriagee(f): 10:52am On Mar 30, 2023
So, wats so different about the story of David? I smell fear and guilt from your yarnings. A word is enuf for the wise so kuku desist from away match. Ndi God is love

Mrsoft3:

so you are saying the price of adultery is the cause of this death?

why do you people make GOD look like such a wicked GOD? if I talk now you go bring david story to use attack me but the case of David is entirely different and not even compared to this.

GOD is love and just he is merciful and will forever remain merciful, he wnt kill your child because of sin that is in herent in man. this man said he wants to have a second wife but una say no, him kuku give her belle una say adultery. the fear of society is largely responsible for many cheating married men. some of them have the capacity to manage the whole number they want to mnge but the fear of what you just said up there has made many of them to do it secretly.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by highchief1: 10:53am On Mar 30, 2023
ahnie:

I m not a bros gummy head.
Are you sure you re ready for what I m about uploading?
lol bros no do o.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Justbehave(m): 10:55am On Mar 30, 2023
ahnie:

Hey buddy!
Nice seeing you around,may God protect our lil Minnie's for us in Jesus name.
Amen. This has been my prayers till now. May they be comforted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by ahnie: 10:57am On Mar 30, 2023
highchief1:
lol bros no do o.
Next time any day I see you use slur words on any female.on nairaland,I shall come for you.

Let me respect your wish by not uploading the screenshot.

Bye
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by rollandben(m): 10:57am On Mar 30, 2023
This is a sad news. May God give his family fortitude to bear his loss. Father lord please console his family. RIP

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by ahnie: 10:59am On Mar 30, 2023
Justbehave:
Amen. This has been my prayers till now. May they be comforted.
You remember what I told you 2 months ago?
I said forget all these online gragra,that it's all a charade,that behind those gragra sits a very lovely and caring personality cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by fidkaitoo: 11:00am On Mar 30, 2023
May the Good Lord console May
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Justbehave(m): 11:01am On Mar 30, 2023
ahnie:

You remember what I told you 2 months ago?
I said forget all these online gragra,that it's all a charade,that behind those gragra sits a very lovely and caring personality cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol. Why wouldn't I be lovely and caring to my bundles of joy? But as for my baby mamas, mbanu,I don't care.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by ahnie: 11:04am On Mar 30, 2023
Justbehave:
Lol. Why wouldn't I be lovely and caring to my bundles of joy? But as for my baby mamas, mbanu,I don't care.
Lolz
Bighead.

Do have a pleasant day
Warmest regards.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by TheOldGods: 11:06am On Mar 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
It's true, gistlover posted it, this is the end of their marriage. Ever since Yul brought in another strange woman (who was still married to her husband) their life has never been the same . I can't even imagine the pains and hurt May is going through now. I think women should start signing agreement before marriage on this second wife issues.
abeg go and sit down. It's in our culture written down properly that you can have more than one wife. You don't need anyone's validation to do so. But make sure you take very good care of the first wife too
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Mrsoft3(m): 11:06am On Mar 30, 2023
mariahAngel:

Where did I state that it was God that killed the lad?

The issue with people is they fail to understand that with every action, there's a reward/consequence.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Justbehave(m): 11:07am On Mar 30, 2023
ahnie:

Lolz
Bighead.

Do have a pleasant day
Warmest regards.
Lol.Have a nice day too.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by blackgold2018(m): 11:08am On Mar 30, 2023
spiceadole:
Big blow for May.

Anambra man don use his son do money rituals.
Smart guy..He knew he was going to lose a child ,so he got a second wife to bear another child in an attempt to replace the one he will sacrifice.

Poor boy...May his soul RIP
fool
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Kaytixy: 11:11am On Mar 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
It's true, gistlover posted it, this is the end of their marriage. Ever since Yul brought in another strange woman (who was still married to her husband) their life has never been the same . I can't even imagine the pains and hurt May is going through now. I think women should start signing agreement before marriage on this second wife issues.
like say if YUL say him wan marry you, you no go gree. You will even be the one to run after him. We know people like you.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by highchief1: 11:11am On Mar 30, 2023
ahnie:

Next time any day I see you use slur words on any female.on nairaland,I shall come for you.

Let me respect your wish by not uploading the screenshot.

Bye
thank u my OBIDIENT brother.lol
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:13am On Mar 30, 2023
spiceadole:
Big blow for May.

Anambra man don use his son do money rituals.
Smart guy..He knew he was going to lose a child ,so he got a second wife to bear another child in an attempt to replace the one he will sacrifice.

Poor boy...May his soul RIP

ATTENTION !!! ATTENTION!!!?

This is to notify the general public that this handler is not the rightful owner of this handle he was reported to have used thw rightful owners handle to send this comment after forcefully injecting the Nurse that was supposed to inject him his drugs on an early ward round exercise.....
We therefore urge all readers here to continue to go about their business, neglect this comment , as we are working to stabilize the fake handler .....

Sign.....Yaba left top Pychiatric Doctor ..
For the Hospital
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Lovelypet28: 11:18am On Mar 30, 2023
God will punish yul wherever he is, he will not reap the fruits of your labour.
May plssss run with your children as soon as possible
Runnn!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by RoyalBlu(f): 11:20am On Mar 30, 2023
Just like that embarassed

This is so painful to hear embarassed

Please take heart May and Yul. embarassed

Can't imagine the magnitude of pain they'll be experiencing. embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Kingtblakhoc And Friends Assaulted By Policemen After Mistaken For Yahoo Boys / Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" / E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.