Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead (80732 Views)

Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) / Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby / Meet Captain E, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Music Producer First Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by SeeThisLoser: 10:52am On Mar 31, 2023
ahnie:

She was never single

My apologies. I just realised she was actually married. What he did was very wrong. I mean taking another man's wife. Wow !
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:01am On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
She called herself Queen Bathsheba and you know what that means. I don't have any sympathy for her, she's a very bad person, her other husband (Mr Obasi confirmed it live on gistlover) . The way she left her other husband's house is quite cruel, she and Yul did that man dirty with no remorse. My sympathy goes in this order
1. May Yul Edochie
2. May's kids
3. May's Parents
4. Yul's Parents
5. Yul
Nature and every other thing is fighting her to leave that marriage which was built on very faulty foundation. As we speak Queen Bathsheba is still married to her other husband, no proper divorce yet. She just left the man's house with the help of yul( yul's car was used in conveying her loads while the man cried helplessly). Yul and queen Bathsheba practically prevented Mr Obasi from seeing his kids after several attempts, the man cried bitterly that Yul is doing this to him because he's richer and more powerful than him and concluded that he hands them (Yul and Queen Bathsheba)over to God to judge them.
..... Please take it easy. What has happened has happened.

We don't need to be crucifying him at this point of his life. He is my guy and I do understand what he is passing through now. Let's stop the blame game.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 31, 2023
JONNYSPUTE:
..... Please take it easy. What has happened has happened.

We don't need to be crucifying him at this point of his life. He is my guy and I do understand what he is passing through now. Let's stop the blame game.
I'm not crucifying anybody, I just want her to know who Judy truly is. May is my woman too and I perfectly understand what's she has passed through and still passing through, let's show her all the sympathy and consolation in the world that she deserved.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Successfulben: 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
Another alapa stainless spotted.
1Sharon:

This comment is so out of line, I just have to laugh. Ritualistic because he's a rich man?
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by chysam: 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2023
[quote author=Goodlady post=122170039]
You go chop like 50 yrs ban. [/quote
I go open Igboland tak replacem
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Successfulben: 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2023
I am old enough to be your father, idiot.
Farfalla:

Will you shut up!
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by cococandy(f): 2:31pm On Mar 31, 2023
I don’t know why you are telling me all this. Just cause I asked people to stop peddling unfounded accusations of murder against her doesn’t mean I support what she did. This forum sef 🙄. You guys don’t understand the concept of two things being true at the same time. She can be a bad person and still not be responsible for the death of the boy. It’s not that complicated. And doesn’t warrant unnecessary debate or argument.

I’m team May and I sympathize with her. Accusing someone of killing her child doesn’t help her. Instead it will make her more bitter and possible get her into trouble. If you cared about her you’d know this

IyaebeTheGreat:
She called herself Queen Bathsheba and you know what that means. I don't have any sympathy for her, she's a very bad person, her other husband (Mr Obasi confirmed it live on gistlover) . The way she left her other husband's house is quite cruel, she and Yul did that man dirty with no remorse. My sympathy goes in this order
1. May Yul Edochie
2. May's kids
3. May's Parents
4. Yul's Parents
5. Yul
Nature and every other thing is fighting her to leave that marriage which was built on very faulty foundation. As we speak Queen Bathsheba is still married to her other husband, no proper divorce yet. She just left the man's house with the help of yul( yul's car was used in conveying her loads while the man cried helplessly). Yul and queen Bathsheba practically prevented Mr Obasi from seeing his kids after several attempts, the man cried bitterly that Yul is doing this to him because he's richer and more powerful than him and concluded that he hands them (Yul and Queen Bathsheba)over to God to judge them.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2023
Never have I accused her of anything because it could just be medical issues. So since we don't know the true cause of the death, then let her do the defense alone if need be. I told you all that because you were on about defending her everywhere.
cococandy:
I don’t know why you are telling me all this. Just cause I asked people to stop peddling unfounded accusations of murder against her doesn’t mean I support what she did. This forum sef 🙄. You guys don’t understand the concept of two things being true at the same time. She can be a bad person and still not be responsible for the death of the boy. It’s not that complicated. And doesn’t warrant unnecessary debate or argument.

I’m team May and I sympathize with her. Accusing someone of killing her child doesn’t help her. Instead it will make her more bitter and possible get her into trouble. If you cared about her you’d know this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by 1Sharon(f): 2:45pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
1. May Yul Edochie
2. May's kids
3. May's Parents
4. Yul's Parents
5. Yul

Wouldn't it logically make sense for Judy's children to die? Or for her to even be barren?

Oh wait! There is no logic with superstitious morons.

If Judy's son died the comments here would have taken a different turn.

If Judy is a witch/ritualistic, people who have left terrible comments here and on her Instagram should face reprisal attacks from her. Deep down you guys know she isn't, but just using your superstition to be nasty people.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2023
1Sharon:

Wouldn't it logically make sense for Judy's children to die? Or for her to even be barren?

Oh wait! There is no logic with superstitious morons.

If Judy's son died the comments here would have taken a different turn.

If Judy is a witch/ritualistic, people who have left terrible comments here and on her Instagram should face reprisal attacks from her. Deep down you guys know she isn't, but just using your superstition to be nasty people.

Is there anywhere I've accused her? infact I don't know how far she can go and on that note, I won't defend her on anything. Personally I don't believe she can be that evil but I'm sure she was prepared for all that's coming her way .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by cococandy(f): 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Never have I accused her of anything because it could just be medical issues. So since we don't know the true cause of the death, then let her do the defense alone if need be. I told you all that because you were on about defending her everywhere.
okay but the guy I was telling to stop did accuse her. And I told him to stop. So why mention me to type all that when I wasn’t referring to you?

And how am I defending her everywhere? Are you okay upstairs at all? Like I said she can be a bad person without being guilty of murder. Just because I said stop peddling unfounded murder accusations doesn’t mean I’m defending her everywhere. Some of you have the brain capacity of a lizard. Can’t fathom a scenario where you’re not thinking linearly like a retard.

Starting unnecessary unwarranted debates and when you start looking like idiots because what you are arguing doesn’t even make sense, you resort to lying about things that never happened.

Defending her my ass 🙄

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by 1Sharon(f): 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Is there anywhere I've accused her? infact I don't know how far she can go and on that note, I won't defend her on anything. Personally I don't believe she can be that evil but I'm sure she was prepared for all that's coming her way .

"Nature and every other thing is fighting her to leave that marraige"

In what way is eliminating the son of her competition, the best way to fight her ?

You guys are truly dense and can't be helped.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2023
cococandy:
okay but the guy I was telling to stop did accuse her. And I told him to stop. So why mention me to type all that when I wasn’t referring to you?

And how am I defending her everywhere? Are you okay upstairs at all? Like I said she can be a bad person without being guilty of murder. Just because I said stop peddling unfounded murder accusations doesn’t mean I’m defending her everywhere. Some of you have the brain capacity of a lizard. Can’t fathom a scenario where you’re not thinking linearly like a retard.

Starting unnecessary unwarranted debates and when you start looking like idiots because what you are arguing doesn’t even make sense, you resort to lying about things that never happened.

Defending her my ass 🙄
Same way you jumped on my mention few days back to spew trash. You've got yours and you can go insane for all I care. Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2023
The other idiot above will be ignored. Fools
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by cococandy(f): 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Same way you jumped on my mention few days back to spew trash. You've got yours and you can go insane for all I care. Nonsense
I see. You’re chatting insensible rubbish today because I jumped on your mention few days back? Smh

I can see it’s too hard to admit when you’re wrong and move on. Gotta turn it into a whole thing

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by cococandy(f): 3:18pm On Mar 31, 2023
Careful you’ll soon be accused of defending her.

When it’s most likely he had a traumatic brain injury hence the seizure and subsequent death. But I guess it’s easier to talk about it being juju and his step mom being a witch.

1Sharon:

"Nature and every other thing is fighting her to leave that marraige"

In what way is eliminating the son of her competition, the best way to fight her ?

You guys are truly dense and can't be helped.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 31, 2023
cococandy:
I see. You’re chatting insensible rubbish today because I jumped on your mention few days back? Smh

I can see it’s too hard to admit when you’re wrong and move on. Gotta turn it into a whole thing
You expect me to admit to anything with that first response? Dy play.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Preciouschinwe(f): 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
Why are some people blaming Yul's second wife for the death of his son?
People die everyday both young and old
Some die mysteriously too.yul's son is no different So y'all should stop pointing accusing fingers. And may GOD
Comfort the family Amen.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by redrose88: 9:59am On Apr 01, 2023
spiceadole:
Big blow for May.

Anambra man don use his son do money rituals.
Smart guy..He knew he was going to lose a child ,so he got a second wife to bear another child in an attempt to replace the one he will sacrifice.

Poor boy...May his soul RIP

😧 What a theory…
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Farfalla(f): 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2023
Successfulben:
I am old enough to be your father, idiot.

I can assure you you're not.

Nonetheless, being mature in age doesn't mean that you'll always be right.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by SURElee(f): 8:56am On Apr 22, 2023
MiddleDimension:

You are a madman! People's children die all the time! God hates those who tell lies! How did you know his marrying another wife is what brought about his son's death? So much superstition in your mind!

If there is any iota of good in you, you would have just sympathized with the family instead of saying this disgusting thing! mad men everywhere!

You and your generation are mad. Madness flows and runs in your lineage that is why you are exhibiting it by calling another person mad.

It takes being mad to recognize madness.
Next time correct and not insult people.

Now run along with the madness ravaging your lineage.

Peace!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" / Kingtblakhoc And Friends Assaulted By Policemen After Mistaken For Yahoo Boys / Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.