Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead (80729 Views)

Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) / Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby / Meet Captain E, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Music Producer First Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Rubbiish(m): 9:14am On Mar 30, 2023
SeeItSayIt:
I hope it's not true else
he has just dug his grave.

He's teaching others via acting but refused to learn even when clearly cautioned.
You people should learn to put yourselves in others shoe. Someone just lost a son, instead of consoling him, u are threatening him?

10 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by AngelicBeing: 9:14am On Mar 30, 2023
sad
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by LegacyB: 9:14am On Mar 30, 2023
May God console the family . Those who are quick to judge or point accusations here and there should be careful and weary. This is not a playful matter.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Mercury12(m): 9:14am On Mar 30, 2023
Ceenachi:
Hopefully this isn't true Sha. But this man has exposed his family too much, too many eyes, good and evil are on them.

You see polygamy is not a thing to joke with , may this not be true oooo embarassed embarassed
What do you expect. Dem go carry their marriage matter come social media. Those witches especially on gistlover blog and the blogger himself or herself go dey escalate every issue

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by jaxxy(m): 9:15am On Mar 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
It's true, gistlover posted it, this is the end of their marriage. Ever since Yul brought in another strange woman (who was still married to her husband) their life has never been the same . I can't even imagine the pains and hurt May is going through now. I think women should start signing agreement before marriage on this second wife issues.

The 2nd wife was single. why propagating lies?

it's a sad occurrence bt doesn't have anything to do with the 2nd wife. u guys thst won't let the man live in peace with his family and choices are the problem here.

There are many family that are not perfect out there bt still doing well. Is yul the first African or Nigerian man to have 2 wives?

10 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 30, 2023
Omg. I can't imagine what May is going through right now. This is awful.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Thoceen: 9:15am On Mar 30, 2023
Jesus Christ!!

My condolences to the family.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by burp18: 9:15am On Mar 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Agreement that the man shall marry no other woman, this will save a lot of marriage. Not every woman can withstand polygamy. This is the only thing I can ever forgive a man for in marriage. I'm crying so hard for May on this, I can't imagine all she's going through now
So a woman can fike for divorce on the grounds of domestic violence, financial disagreements, commitment or infidelity issues but a man can't leave a woman he's no longer interested in? Women whip up all sort of stories when a marriage is no longer working for them and at the end of the day, they always have their way

8 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by BestMan001: 9:15am On Mar 30, 2023
spiceadole:
Big blow for May.

Anambra man don use his son do money rituals.
Smart guy..He knew he was going to lose a child ,so he got a second wife to bear another child in an attempt to replace the one he will sacrifice.

Poor boy...May his soul RIP

Very very POSSIBLE cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by gbengene1234(m): 9:15am On Mar 30, 2023
The day your pastors start preaching in churches that it's not one man, one woman. Alot of ladies will start having sense and stop seeing a second wife as a threat to marriage. Men are polygamous in nature. Even our African culture supports it. Great men in the bible married more than one woman.
IyaebeTheGreat:
It's true, gistlover posted it, this is the end of their marriage. Ever since Yul brought in another strange woman (who was still married to her husband) their life has never been the same . I can't even imagine the pains and hurt May is going through now. I think women should start signing agreement before marriage on this second wife issues.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by olisaEze(m): 9:16am On Mar 30, 2023
Losing a partner to someone else is painful, but that pain is nothing when compared to losing a grown child! This dude was doing okay, living well and in peace with his family till he broke down the defenses around himself with his own libido. 'He that breaketh the hedge, the serpent shall bite!' My condolences to May, I pray God comforts her through this trying time in her life.

8 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:16am On Mar 30, 2023
....... What's life. Take heart bro.

May his soul rest in peace. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by donttouchme: 9:16am On Mar 30, 2023
Yul used his hand to destroy his house. Igbo women can never co-habit. Even if his death is natural, there is no way may will agree. I only pray, yul retrace when there is still time. A man doesn't need a second wife to prove his superiority. My deepest condolences to yul and family.

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by spencekat(m): 9:16am On Mar 30, 2023
It is a pity .RIP to the boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by bonnyhope: 9:16am On Mar 30, 2023
G00DHardDick:
And Pop Francis has been hospitalised

That one already old na

We are concerned about young ones
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Aforxzy(f): 9:17am On Mar 30, 2023
This is sad very sad. May God comfort the family especially the parents.

May such never occur in our lives.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Shantyken(m): 9:17am On Mar 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Insider of the family tell us more

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Georgejeez: 9:17am On Mar 30, 2023
Pete Edochie successfully subscribed
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Freksy(m): 9:18am On Mar 30, 2023
Omniman:
😱😭

💀Native Doctor things, if you know, you know

You don't know, and nobody knows., stop talking nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Alphanancy: 9:18am On Mar 30, 2023
spiceadole:
Big blow for May.

Anambra man don use his son do money rituals.
Smart guy..He knew he was going to lose a child ,so he got a second wife to bear another child in an attempt to replace the one he will sacrifice.

Poor boy...May his soul RIP
Dem talk am say idiots like you go show face for here. You didn't disappoint. Welcome.

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by bonnyhope: 9:18am On Mar 30, 2023
I hope the 2nd wife does not have a hand in this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by hammerT: 9:18am On Mar 30, 2023
the boy read throughout the night preparing for his exam today. After his exam in school, he joined his mates to play football and that’s when he developed a seizure

EXAM IS NOT A DO OR DIE.

WHY READ ALL NIGHT AND THEN PLAY FOOTBALL, INSTEAD OF GOING HOME TO EAT AND REST.

BODY NO BE FIREWOOD.

IF U DID NOT PREPARE ALL YEAR FOR THAT EXAM, JUST GO AND DO YOUR BEST, U CAN ALWAYS RETAKE ANOTHER YEAR, BETTER THAN DEATH.

EXAM IS NOT A MEASURE OF INTELLIGENCE, BUT MEMORY, YOUR BRAIN MIGHT NOT LIKE RUSHED CRAMING IN ONE NIGHT.

FAIL THAT EXAM AND BLAME YUL FOR HIS DISTRACTION AND AFFAIRS CAUSING YOU TO LOSE FOCUS.

I TRUST MYSELF, MY PARENTS WILL TELL YOU , I DEY BLAME THEM 24/7 FOR ANYTHING, INCLUDING NOT ENOUGH POCKET MONEY.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Geovanni412(m): 9:20am On Mar 30, 2023
Ceenachi:
Hopefully this isn't true Sha. But this man has exposed his family too much, too many eyes, good and evil are on them.

You see polygamy is not a thing to joke with , may this not be true oooo embarassed embarassed

I was reading a thread one guy posted about how he suffered because of polygamy.

Hmm, who knows what really happened to Yul's son?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Ruthymoon(f): 9:20am On Mar 30, 2023
God forbid 😢 GOD please may we not bury our children, children's children IN JESUS NAME AMEN,

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by BreconHills(m): 9:20am On Mar 30, 2023
burp18:
What agreement please?

Pre nuptial agreement.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Faber(m): 9:20am On Mar 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

You never see man marry, na agreement you are thinking of. I am just happy you're 36yrs old this year. Soon menopause will catch you. Your own don be. Keep messing around
Agreement ko, agregate ni

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by phemsie(m): 9:21am On Mar 30, 2023
Hope he's not a chrisland student.

These days, things are happening.

RIP Boy! It is well with the family u left behind
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Ogilinsaka: 9:21am On Mar 30, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
When will they rush CORN to the hospital

😂🤣😂🤣
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:21am On Mar 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Una don start with una spiritual BS.

Is Yul the first man to marry someone else while still married to his first wife?

You people should let him grieve in peace. Trying to blame him (even if indirectly) for the loss of his son is like rubbing salt into the wound.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Obakoolex(m): 9:21am On Mar 30, 2023
Goodlady:
Sad and shocking.
I suggest Yul should just pipe low for now.
Too many negative things ll be said about him.
Dem fit talk say he used the child for rituals.
People get bad mouth and no conscience in trolling especially for the bereaved.
May the son rest in peace, amen.
You're only using style to say what's on your mind tongue. Don't use people as excuse

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Nawttiboi007(m): 9:21am On Mar 30, 2023
You’re so shallow minded... and Yul is happy he lost his first son?... why are u so reckless?
IyaebeTheGreat:
Don't you feel for May his wife? Why are you all like this

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" / Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside / Kingtblakhoc And Friends Assaulted By Policemen After Mistaken For Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.