Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

“i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts (74332 Views)

Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) / Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them / Temmie Ovwasa Ybnl Princess' New Look - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by brutal1(m): 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2023
She's better than the hypocrites obedients Christians online. At least she does not go to church on sundays to sing, praise and worship God but her online post does not reflect anything christ like. She is true to herself. Go over your post on social media, print them out and hand them over to the souls you want to win and now start preaching. Hypocrites !
Shalommy:
Chaii cheesy cheesy Lucifer dey worship God and why can't she? God is great.

1 Like

Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by Rebuker(m): 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2023
Damn
Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by gasparpisciotta: 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2023
Her choice!!!

We have decided to follow Jesus

No looking back, no turning back

2 Likes

Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by GeneralPula: 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
Depression..
Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by Honchoslim16(m): 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
Ireportlive:

Hell is a state of mind and she is already in that state
Some people story book says it's fire
Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by dinachi(m): 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2023
hitng:
Controversial singer and social media personality, Temmie Ovwasa popularly known as YBNL Princess stirred reactions online after sharing a new video online.

The songstress posted a video of herself singing a worship song. The video caught the attention of many courtesy of her caption that read:

Furthermore, she wished for someone to start a queer church that suits her lifestyle.

In her words:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqZA1V7jG0x/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
I blame Churches. The moment you can sing, those carnal pastors will start disturbing you to become worship leader. Now imagine a former worship leader. Kai!

2 Likes

Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by Goldbw122(m): 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2023
Someone said that early, is this a challenge or something.
Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by yemzone(m): 8:49pm On Mar 30, 2023
Who made this girl to be behaving this way? Or is she not the one who sang afefe ire..?
She even produced a gay album.. shocked
Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by begge: 8:49pm On Mar 30, 2023
Waste sperm
Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by LeeSmart: 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
U see all these lesbians dem, most of them are very fun nd loving 2 be around dem. Talking 4rm xperience

1 Like

Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2023
Hard drugs
Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by KanuSE: 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2023
Temmie my CRUSH ! grin 🥰
Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by Slimwhyt(m): 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2023
This one still dey?
Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by cunley(m): 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2023
She is just shy to come out she wants to give her life to Christ.

God will finish the redemption at the background .very soon.
We go hear she don born again like chidinma Wego soon hear ...make we all go relax

1 Like

Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by pikechukwu6(m): 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
noise makers everywhere... see wetin APC caused us lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Some people will just be mentioning Hell like they think it's a clubhouse.
Those there in Hell are regretting their lives, wishing they had a second chance; while those here are wishing to join them there.

Irony of the Spirit.
did you watch the video of the people in hell

1 Like

Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by Draslo(m): 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Some people will just be mentioning Hell like they think it's a clubhouse.
Those there in Hell are regretting their lives, wishing they had a second chance; while those here are wishing to join them there.

Irony of the Spirit.
If you believe anything you wrote, you'd know hell is empty and will only be filled on judgement day, isn't it?
Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by AngelicBeing: 9:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
dangotesmummy:
Righteousness what do you have to say about this? grin
On behalf of Righteousness2, Give your life to Jesus Christ, Mummy Dangote cheesy
Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by nedekid: 9:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
Who be this one again? shocked
Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
Can't believe there was a time I used to vibe to 'Holy Water'...

Dope track btw
Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by iammolise(m): 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
Her face kuku look like it's filled with toto juice (spits)... Lesbian sex even sweet to watch, but to see two rock strong ass 'Men' doing rubbish is just psychologically repulsing 😷🤢

3 Likes

Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by Raph222(m): 9:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
brutal1:
She's better than the hypocrites obedients Christians online. At least she does not go to church on sundays to sing, praise and worship God but her online post does not reflect anything christ like. She is true to herself. Go over your post on social media, print them out and hand them over to the souls you want to win and now start preaching. Hypocrites !
must everything be about politics in this nairaland

3 Likes

Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by Kaytixy: 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2023
See as she dirty

2 Likes

Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by charlesdinho(m): 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2023
no wonder her music career is long dead and buried

3 Likes

Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by Sniper101(m): 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2023
At times like this?
I appreciate Islam

If only she is a northern Muslim who resides in the northern part of Nigeria
.....I really would have appreciated what would've befallen her, after this shitty clout_chasing stunt she's pulled.

1 Like

Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by dangotesmummy: 9:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
AngelicBeing:
On behalf of Righteousness2, Give your life to Jesus Christ, Mummy Dangote cheesy
my life is already hidden in Christ cool

1 Like

Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by Jalaw: 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
Not surprise, na Edo she come from.
Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by Westerhoffe(m): 9:15pm On Mar 30, 2023
Draslo:

If you believe anything you wrote, you'd know hell is empty and will only be filled on judgement day, isn't it?

Is Hell same as the Lake of Fire? undecided
Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by Westerhoffe(m): 9:16pm On Mar 30, 2023
Jamesbiodun:
did you watch the video of the people in hell

I won't answer that because it's way broader than your knowledge.

1 Like

Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by ComeToJesus: 9:16pm On Mar 30, 2023
This one just needs peace that comes from within and from above..

Over 'wokeness' is leading her to frustration already.

Stay away from hard drugs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) / Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai / Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.