Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

“i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts (74309 Views)

Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) / Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them / Temmie Ovwasa Ybnl Princess' New Look - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 31, 2023
She is ugly.
Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by JaskanFactor: 8:50am On Mar 31, 2023
she will go far in this world , maybe even become president of Nigeria or head of united nations, after all the CEO of Apple is gay too.
Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by sageb: 8:54am On Mar 31, 2023
hitng:
Controversial singer and social media personality, Temmie Ovwasa popularly known as YBNL Princess stirred reactions online after sharing a new video online.

The songstress posted a video of herself singing a worship song. The video caught the attention of many courtesy of her caption that read:

Furthermore, she wished for someone to start a queer church that suits her lifestyle.

In her words:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqZA1V7jG0x/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Drug addiction is bad
Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by lucky4west: 9:34am On Mar 31, 2023
just come to Jesus Christ, no matter your sins he will forgive you and give you that inner satisfaction that nothing else can give you...until you will continue to feel that emptiness.....dont joke with hell...one second in hell will make you realize how foolish you were when you had breath in your nostrils...repent now....living according to the dictates of flesh does not pay
Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by Danniedpastor(m): 12:02pm On Mar 31, 2023
finallybusy:
Abeg, get rid of the white man's religion. The original African's doesn't care for one's sexuality.
African religion in which culture.
Talking nonsense to feel alright.
Heaven and hell is real
Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by winner37(m): 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2023
hitng:
Controversial singer and social media personality, Temmie Ovwasa popularly known as YBNL Princess stirred reactions online after sharing a new video online.

The songstress posted a video of herself singing a worship song. The video caught the attention of many courtesy of her caption that read:

Furthermore, she wished for someone to start a queer church that suits her lifestyle.

In her words:

I swear if I bleep you one night you will never go back to lesbianism again..

Her breast is till pointed 😲😲😲😲
Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by Akuruoulo(m): 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2023
TOT ITS A 14YEARS IMPRISONMENT FOR GAYS IN THE ZOO ?
WHY ARE THEY OPENLY PROFESSING IT FREELY ?
Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by Benrosaria(m): 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2023
only if a man that has respect love care attention and strong wild hard appeal for sex and play, then temmie will choose heaven
Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by chypotenti(m): 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2023
hitng:

In her words:

This kind people nor fit go Hell, she will change someday
Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by Nkemsplendid: 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2023
What did she sing again?

Dunno why this now feels like the main career!🤷‍♀️
Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by chickenfoot: 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2023
This one just dey look for attention abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) / Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert / Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.