Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage (32064 Views)

Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... / When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Afrocrafters: 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2023
snthesis:
Got a shocker recently, my wife suddenly says i am not romantic after 10years of marriage and having 3 children... should i be worried
we got married young and she now in her early 30s

p.s
she now wants to get a tattoo, piercing. waistbeads and wear leg chain

Bros you have eyes but you are not using them to see. The reasons why you are not romantic are all looking at you grin

How? ......... she now wants to get a tattoo, waist beads, leg chains, fine jewelry, etc. Go ahead and tell her she must get dem ooo.

N/B. make the waist beads half a dozen of nice colours. They turn me on real baaaad. Gerrit cheesy wink
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by efeski(m): 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2023
snthesis:
Got a shocker recently, my wife suddenly says i am not romantic after 10years of marriage and having 3 children... should i be worried

p.s

No need to worry yet
Step up your love game
Spice up your romantic life
Try new things
Eg. If you nor de give her head before, try to de do am.
Allow her wear her beads. Its nothing spiritual, it will only make her more sexy and desirable to you

If you are used to only missionary, try new positions

Sit her down and ask her to suggest ways you could be more romantic

Marriage is all about communication and compromise

Good.luck

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Godwin4444: 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
snthesis:

p.s
she’s obviously getting attention from men who love those things she wants to start doing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by sasalihu8: 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2023
]Got a shocker recently, my wife suddenly says i am not romantic after 10years of marriage and having 3 children... should i be worried

p.s
she now wants to get a tattoo, piercing. waistbeads and wear leg chain [/quote]

The Sad truth is that marriage in the 21st century is all about pleasing and worshipping the woman. The man has sadly found himself in a tight corner wher need to work hard to satisfy the woman sexually, emotionally, socially, economically and several other areas

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lovilla:
That is too bad of her

Just give her time, she will change

she will change? who is supposed to change ?
Hubby is the one who is supposed to change to be romantic
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by viodemus: 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2023
You sef have to be improving yourself and those around you. I know stress of life can change your desires, but na why you be person.

So, hear her out, some variables of romance are listening, touching, cuddling, sexual exploration, managing your time between work and family, time with the family, time with just yourselves - walking eatery, traveling if you can; stressing less even in the midst of all the financial katakata, etc.

Remember, just because you have worked somewhere for 100 years, don't mean that you can't improve yourself and still add value to the work. In sports, we don't hold on to old glory. In America, they say what have you done lately. So, adjust to your new gear. Dem no dey drive car with one gear only.
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by BigYash: 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2023
Ur lies no dey sweet to read.. E no follow at all.. Come again another day omo guy
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by OboOlora(f): 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2023
Alaye
Another guy don de Bleep ur wife cheesy
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by correctguy101(m): 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2023
snthesis:

p.s

Your wife has started following badt gang...smh

First advice for you...

Protect your mental health and be ready for a shocker.

Protect your heart to avoid HBP

Protect your children.

Waist bead and tattoo I can take but...

Tht leg chain still dey wonder me. Wetin e dey help dem accomplish for the leg.

Some will have walking stick leg and still put leg chain.
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2023
Samantha124:
SA guys want a woman who can provide for herself, they'll tell you straight to your face to go and look for a piece job.. grin grin grin

They do 50/50 partnership.

But Nigerian guys are known everywhere to use money to buy a woman's love , you guys even say it that your women agree to marry you for money and not for love.
Every where u a say? We love to spoil and provide for her when she's already ours and it's very different from buying her love with money. And yes we aren't as stingy as ur average SA guy. There's a very big difference between buying a woman's affection and taking care of her needs when u know she loves u way before the money. It doesn't mean there aren't guys who buy a woman's affection. Most them in that category only want the women for pleasure and the good times they might be providing at the time. It's just chop and clean mouth they have their real women elsewhere. Na mumu dey use money catch woman and mumu can be found anywhere.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Chirowman(m): 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2023
She's telling you that street is calling,so up your game . After the results, you will hear you aren't giving her attention. You can check her friend cliques , you might call and inform her nothing dey for street . Na games full am ooo

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by kunle75(m): 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2023
snthesis:

p.s

Madam don dey practice many things behind your back already, don't be surprised if she wakes up and suggest to you about your idea of adult house party one day.
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2023
Remember when you buy a woman's love with money, immediately your financials start to struggle or go down south, so as your lovelife.

Or maybe when he married her she was still naive and didn't know what she really wanted in a relationship or marriage and she just discovered herself when she turned 30.
joeeee240:

You're talking nonsense
In 10 years she "fell for it" lmao

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Henry22(m): 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2023
Op just focus on your children more from now on, and also try to know the kind of people she hangs out with cos it may be possible that she's hanging out with the wrong set of people.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by zezebabs: 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
snthesis:

p.s

Women get bored in marriage easily, Marriage don't and can't work in Africa anymore especially Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Tos87(m): 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
She is already cheating on you.
Take heart
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Rhassidy360: 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
Bros please don’t stop her. Buy her the waist beads please fine once’s. Make she get tattoos too for lowkey place way cloths go de cover na for only you. The leg chains i no really like that one but if you want still buy it for her. Let her flex her beauty for you. Make the love enter Pro max abeg. Let her showcase her beauty.
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Burgerlomo: 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2023
If you know you know 😆

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2023
MR OP, lemme give you my own sincere advice,if I were you,I would just marry another wife that will give birth to better children for me because I'm damn sure that the children that came out from a womb of a woman that behave like your wife might likely end up irresponsible, please save your old self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Gabbiedee: 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
Check well, She has another Guy.
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by karmaolu1(m): 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
NA SO ONE OF MY GEL BEEN TELL ME SAY I AM NOT ROMANTIC.
THAT WE SHOULD BREAKUP. NOW AM WATCHING ROMANTIC MOVIES grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Abagworo(m): 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
snthesis:

p.s

The bolded is the problem. This stage shall pass
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Karleb(m): 3:03pm On Mar 30, 2023
You too tell her she s not romantic. No be only she dey inside marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by enemyofprogress: 3:03pm On Mar 30, 2023
Your wife is already dating someone she met on Facebook. Ask her who is Chidi?
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Buziness101: 3:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
My brother you should be worried... Like very worried
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Emma1Oj(m): 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
ItisWell22:

Guyyyyy… 😂

Even me wey be woman begin laugh as I read the heading… 🤣😂

After 10 years!!

How?? 😫
From a lady point of view what do you think Sha has experience or come in contact with that prompt that statement?
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by kaywhy09(m): 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
She want to explore what she thought she missed by marrying early.

Gonna be a lil tough.

10 years after, she's gonna get tired.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by onumadu: 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
The leg chain tho'
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Adabestseason(m): 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
Oga stop coming to nairaland.it is certain something is fishy options are either you become germantic or russiantic simple if you know you know

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by obembet(f): 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
advanceDNA:
Should we tell him?

Wait ooo

Abeg let just mind our business on this mata grin
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by benydy(f): 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
rickleye:

Haha, it’s called midlife crisis.

Just tell her she is right and start the dating process again.
Many of us think our wives are like our mothers . Marry and keep for home. The game is changing bro. I am sure she has a friend on WhatsApp with whom she has discussed this with already.

1. Plan a date nite every week . Go catch a flick and have someone watch the kids.
2. Do something together with the family once a month. Go to Olumo Rock and Beach . A family outing .
3. Don’t forget her birthday make it exciting ( get her flowers or money - depending on her love language)
4. Make an effort to show PDA infront of the kids. Steal a kiss 💋, slap her buttocks , call her sexy mamacita or siren.
5. Make sex impromptu. After coitus , ask would like a glass of water or wine to relax ( she will laugh and say , thank you yes or no )
6. If you are just Spooning dude , change into missionary or doggy . ( now sex and love are not the same) . Massage and ask her where she may want to be touched to excite her …

Make the effort !!! You might not be comfortable doing any of the above but as you mentioned it appears she never “ lived “ done anything she wanted to do . Her first born is 10.
And it’s been mummy this , mummy that !

I would give her the leg chain *

Don’t ignore her warnings or else someone else will fill the void.
[color=#770077][/color]God bless you for this some men after marrying a woman they forget those things

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return / Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. / My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.