Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage (32106 Views)

Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... / When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by okuta007: 4:01pm On Mar 30, 2023
Blitzking:

Babe wan begin explore...she feel say she don't miss our youthful whoring...she wan use her last card...no gree oo

if him no gree she go kill am - once a woman is tired she becomes a vernomous snake and will stop at nothing to get rid of anyone - i mean any man stopping her from having a free ride in having other rods penetrate her aching cu. nt

That’s why a man never kills his wife if she nags him of flirting with other women, but once a man start monitoring his wife and engaging her about matters of infidelity- she goes the extra mile to use conventional or diabolical means to get rid of the man

be careful- let her go now that you are still alive or you will definitely let her go when you are gone, be wise!

Happy wife, Happy Life
Shattered wife, Sharpened Knife ……😎

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by lavylilly: 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lol! she missed are youthful age, you usemarriage hold am
snthesis:
Got a shocker recently, my wife suddenly says i am not romantic after 10years of marriage and having 3 children... should i be worried
we got married young and she now in her early 30s

p.s
she now wants to get a tattoo, piercing. waistbeads and wear leg chain
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by mariahAngel(f): 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
GbarukoBajo:

Wetin she no dy do before
Na her thirties she wants to start.
My people, If your wife no get much friends or stays on her own, you don’t know what the lord have done for you.

Why do men easily feel insecure?
So, if your wife does not have friends, you'd be glad?
You'd prefer that her life revolves around only you and your children, right? I think that is selfish of you.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by bukatyne(f): 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
snthesis:
Got a shocker recently, my wife suddenly says i am not romantic after 10years of marriage and having 3 children... should i be worried

p.s

Are you sure it is suddenly? Or had she been hinting you over the last ten years and you did not take her seriously?

Has she been forwarding posts to you, praising men behaving a way she seems romantic, chipping in how she likes what XYZ did in a movie, how ABC give back rubs to X, how Mr. Z held hands with Ms. A and proffessed his undying love, does she sometimes come up with ideas which you rebuff, complain that you do not compliment her, try to get your attention in the home etc? Do you know her love language? What turns her on, what makes her melt?

She has a break from kids now so things that took the back burner might now become important to her again.

Marriage doesn't dims one's desire for romance & other grand gestures; also, as she has grown older, her taste might have changed and you need to keep up & vice versa.

Discuss with her (her opening up was a good point to prove your romanticness but you ran to NL) to know what her expectations are and adjust accordingly.

If there are also some things you need from her to facilitate your romantic side, it is an opportunity to tell her.

As for your post script, why is she interested in those things now? What are the things you don't mind? E. G. Waistbeads under her clothes etc. I think the why is important though. Again, are you sure she just 'suddenly' started wanting them?
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Gamesmart: 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
snthesis:

deep. ive decided to ignore her, there is a deeper issue, that she isn't revealing, and trying to hide under me not being romantic

Definitely.

Saying you are not romantic is a subterfuge and a tactic of passing accountability to you, so she can claim "victim" when she wants to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by bukatyne(f): 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
snthesis:
do women go through mid-life crisis too?, this is very strange to me

Do birds fly? cheesy

What have they been teaching you guys about women? shocked
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Winneygirl(f): 4:08pm On Mar 30, 2023
snthesis:

She's tired of pretending.
Step up!
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by bukatyne(f): 4:08pm On Mar 30, 2023
rickleye:

Haha, it’s called midlife crisis.

Just tell her she is right and start the dating process again.
Many of us think our wives are like our mothers . Marry and keep for home. The game is changing bro. I am sure she has a friend on WhatsApp with whom she has discussed this with already.

1. Plan a date nite every week . Go catch a flick and have someone watch the kids.
2. Do something together with the family once a month. Go to Olumo Rock and Beach . A family outing .
3. Don’t forget her birthday make it exciting ( get her flowers or money - depending on her love language)
4. Make an effort to show PDA infront of the kids. Steal a kiss 💋, slap her buttocks , call her sexy mamacita or siren.
5. Make sex impromptu. After coitus , ask would like a glass of water or wine to relax ( she will laugh and say , thank you yes or no )
6. If you are just Spooning dude , change into missionary or doggy . ( now sex and love are not the same) . Massage and ask her where she may want to be touched to excite her …

Make the effort !!! You might not be comfortable doing any of the above but as you mentioned it appears she never “ lived “ done anything she wanted to do . Her first born is 10.
And it’s been mummy this , mummy that !

I would give her the leg chain *

Don’t ignore her warnings or else someone else will fill the void.

Lovely post apart from the last paragraph.

I don't like threatening spouses with adultery undecided
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Moneyboyz: 4:09pm On Mar 30, 2023
Someone is chatting your wife and giving her too much attention.
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by bukatyne(f): 4:09pm On Mar 30, 2023
snthesis:
if i wasnt then how did i get to woo her, get her consent for marriage and stay married till now

Are you treating her the way you treated her then?
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by mariahAngel(f): 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
snthesis:

her message and yours feels like a threat to me, i dont do threats

Don't see/take it as a threat.

The truth is that, what she couldn't tell you before, she's more mature, bold and comfortable to tell you now.
You should be happy that she's still interested in you after 10years.
She still wants you to rock her world.

It doesn't take much to be romantic.
Discover what gets your wife excited.
It could be the littlest of things.
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Eagletbaba: 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNwZ3WZEk1ZYcFXjlHitzQEf_0kGobozAYqP6Bxkvj_MI-bA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Hi, so I'm currently carrying out a UX case study research. Kindly help me fill out this survey, it would only take a couple of minutes🙂

Thank you ❤️
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by bukatyne(f): 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2023
karmaolu1:
NA SO ONE OF MY GEL BEEN TELL ME SAY I AM NOT ROMANTIC.
THAT WE SHOULD BREAKUP. NOW AM WATCHING ROMANTIC MOVIES grin grin

One of.. undecided

Still funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by IamAsiri: 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2023
rickleye:

Haha, it’s called midlife crisis.

Just tell her she is right and start the dating process again.
Many of us think our wives are like our mothers . Marry and keep for home. The game is changing bro. I am sure she has a friend on WhatsApp with whom she has discussed this with already.

1. Plan a date nite every week . Go catch a flick and have someone watch the kids.
2. Do something together with the family once a month. Go to Olumo Rock and Beach . A family outing .
3. Don’t forget her birthday make it exciting ( get her flowers or money - depending on her love language)
4. Make an effort to show PDA infront of the kids. Steal a kiss 💋, slap her buttocks , call her sexy mamacita or siren.
5. Make sex impromptu. After coitus , ask would like a glass of water or wine to relax ( she will laugh and say , thank you yes or no )
6. If you are just Spooning dude , change into missionary or doggy . ( now sex and love are not the same) . Massage and ask her where she may want to be touched to excite her …

Make the effort !!! You might not be comfortable doing any of the above but as you mentioned it appears she never “ lived “ done anything she wanted to do . Her first born is 10.
And it’s been mummy this , mummy that !

I would give her the leg chain *

Don’t ignore her warnings or else someone else will fill the void.

Very smart man🤗

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by BigBashiru: 4:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
snthesis:

p.s

No offence but is the story real? If the story is real then maybe she thinks she missed out on having fun and now wants to explore....
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by bukatyne(f): 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2023
XTHRONE:

Shut up if you don't have anything reasonable to say. Give her time to do what. I wonder the type of men we have this days. My wife brought eyelashes that she want to fix, I told her, not in my house, she can go out and rent an apartment and do as she want but as long as she is under my roof she will not do as she want.

Commander in Chief cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

E ku ise.
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by bukatyne(f): 4:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
BarrElChapo:

There’s no relationship between tattoos, piercings and leg chains and being romantic, most men are built to be solution providers not being romantic.

You might want to know what’s missing or what she will want you to do more. As for the others each to his own, mine is a no no but whatever rocks your boat is fine. Cheers

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Dannyhudson: 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2023
Your wife is either being serviced somewhere or she is getting a lot of attention somewhere.
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by tommy589(m): 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2023
snthesis:

p.s

I have been hearing that from the women in my life right from my first wife

Not that you are not providing all she needs including cash on demands. The problem is,you don't have quality time to waste gisting with her. 2)the natural gift to sweet talk and surprise her with Kobo Kobo gifts,not necessarily expensive is also absent.

it is who you are, even if you marry all the beautiful women in the world you can never be the ' caring' type most women want.

Continue to be a responsible husband and father

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by galadima77(m): 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2023
virginprincess:
Instead of you to look for a way to pls her by being romantic you are here complaining to bitter nairaland men that will gladly help you scatter your marriage with their negative comments.

Refer us to one marriage wey nl don scatter biko
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2023
Rhassidy360:
sharap u get GF ?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by trendingbeatz(m): 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2023
oun roko leyin office oun de she bi ti novice
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by BlackMan6969(m): 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2023
Send her over to me for councelling.
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by snthesis(m): 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2023
bukatyne:

Are you treating her the way you treated her then?
ohhhhh sheeeeiet!!! now i get what she means... i had a bad deal lastyear and so no vacation, and i havent mentioned vacay this year as well, so its just about money
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2023
SA guys are not stingy, they just want to teach us their women the importance of being independent women who can provide for themselves even without a man in their lives.

We don't have to go around sleeping with men for money and I'd rather be with a man who encourages me to make my own than a man that's always gonna give me money for everything.

How come those real women that you're talking about end up changing immediately their husbands start having financial problems?
Killbillz:

Every where u a say? We love to spoil and provide for her when she's already ours and it's very different from buying her love with money. And yes we aren't as stingy as ur average SA guy. There's a very big difference between buying a woman's affection and taking care of her needs when u know she loves u way before the money. It doesn't mean there aren't guys who buy a woman's affection. Most them in that category only want the women for pleasure and the good times they might be providing at the time. It's just chop and clean mouth they have their real women elsewhere. Na mumu dey use money catch woman and mumu can be found anywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by achimendy(m): 4:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
snthesis:

p.s

Na bad thing dey hungry that woman so, and check well somebody or some platform is by the corner influencing her.
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Munzy14(m): 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
snthesis:

p.s
She felt caged then, now she is about experience it all..She get am carry over, she want re-write the one she failed..🤣🤣🤣
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Ofadaman(m): 4:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
It's obvious she's already getting romantically involved with someone else. It's the first sign, before the big discovery, for now, do a DNA check on all your kids first, set up CCTV and track her phone. She don dey collect else where
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Abdulyakeen: 4:48pm On Mar 30, 2023
You need to understand how she thinks. It actually means in the last few weeks you're not romantic.

About piercing and all you need to both discuss!
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by imagrg(m): 4:52pm On Mar 30, 2023
Stop fvcking her too often.
Your small preek don tire am.
She don see a cucumber size preek and soon you go dey dig big hole. grin
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by bukatyne(f): 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2023
snthesis:

ohhhhh sheeeeiet!!! now i get what she means... i had a bad deal lastyear and so no vacation, and i havent mentioned vacay this year as well, so its just about money

Have you asked her?

I see you making several assumptions (majorly negative) about your wife all over the thread.

Perhaps you created this thread as a validation for the negative feelings against her or you are just trolling.

Anyways, good luck.
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by RedpillAnalyst: 4:57pm On Mar 30, 2023
Rokiat:

What do you mean by how can she suddenly just say this?

Maybe she didn’t what to hurt you before, or maybe she didn’t have the guts to say it before or maybe you was indeed romantic before but now you are not.

It’s been 10 years. After so many years many people in marriage stopped courting their partners, planning dates nights and stopped being romantic.
Life gets busy the kids comes and everything just because a routine everyone goes through it but this is when you put in extra effort. Start planning dates nights atleast twice a month. Have turns she can have one you can have one. When it is her turn she carry it out, when it is your turn plan it. This will bring you guys together even more.

Also I asked you what her love language was and you didn’t answer, this alone is a problem.

This is very important because if her love language is receiving gifts for example and you are spending quality time with her, and giving her words of affirmation but not getting her random thoughtful gifts or forgetting anniversaries and birthdays and not bringing in flowers once a while just because she will swear you are unromantic because you are not meeting her love language and because you don’t know it you think you are doing your best, but your best wouldn’t be enough. She needs to knows yours too.

I suggest you both read the the five love languages secrets to love that last by Gary Chapman if you haven’t already it is life changing.

Normies and love language bs.

Romance romance romance gifting dates and more bs till the man looses his sanity. Tell me what he will receive in return.

Ninjas. Romance is 105.8% scam. Women love to talk about romance because they are at the receiving end. Women have obligation to drop a penny towards this scam.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return / Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. / The Best Place To Meet A Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.