Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,670 members, 7,813,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock (52455 Views)

International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab / Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab / The 5 Muslim Students Suspended For Wearing Hijab To School In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by TalkTalkTwins(m): 12:58am On Mar 31, 2023
Luckysbab:

No. Covenant university should request JAMB not t post Muslims to their center to write a PUBLIC EXAMINATION or ask to be delisted entirely.

You're the foolish hypocrite, in this case.

If a Christian is posted to a Muslim institution for JAMB, won’t they be told to put on hijab?

1 Like

Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by bezimo(m): 1:26am On Mar 31, 2023
Rules are rules..
The church university rules says no hijab here..comply or get out?

So you don't want to comply yet right exam..how?

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Bossfash75: 1:42am On Mar 31, 2023
This is just an incitement, it can't be true.
But if it is, the appropriate authorities should step in to another religious carnage.
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by grandstar(m): 1:43am On Mar 31, 2023
This is complete utter nonsense.

Does this man understand the Bible? All he preaches is prosperity.
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by cunley(m): 1:52am On Mar 31, 2023
I am so happy it's covenant university this time...it's will not work it's meant to cause more religious clash and hatred
God please intervene and squash everything to pieces.
This can be very fierce if not properly addressed as son as possible.
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by oloyedewaris(m): 1:59am On Mar 31, 2023
Tochj:
A Nun entering a mosque should obey the laws in the environment.
We are talking about national exam

Is it their choice jamb gave them the center

Is your head
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by oloyedewaris(m): 2:00am On Mar 31, 2023
Kiddogarcia:
Every institution has it law,if you can't deal with it,go home.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement
This is a national exam, it's beyond their control

Its not their choice but jamb decided to give them the center
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Laple0541(m): 2:02am On Mar 31, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
In Al-Hikman, you are mandated to wear a hijab Muslim or not.

They are not students of covenant university, Jamb only use the university as a center.
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by oloyedewaris(m): 2:03am On Mar 31, 2023
bukatyne:
I trust Daddy Oyedepo to deal with the issue appropriately.

If a place has rules you can't abide by, stay clear.

I am 100% sure a Christian would not dispute wearing the hijab in a Islamic university if she has to.

In addition to the drama, knowing she might not live to tell the story would set her aright. undecided

Then such place should not be used for a national exam, for both religion

It is not their choice that jamb gave them that center, it's beyond their might
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by oloyedewaris(m): 2:05am On Mar 31, 2023
TalkTalkTwins:
When you go to their institutions, they want to control you
When they come to yours, they also want to control you

If Covenant says remove the hijab, kindly remove it nah
Is it a private exam, is the exam for covenant or national exam

Is it their fault jamb gave them that center
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by kellybently(m): 2:05am On Mar 31, 2023
Pierocash:
This religion of trouble have taken their madness to covenant University. They always disobey constituted authorities using religious clog as a means.

If a Christian dares wears anything like rosary, cross, or any attire depicting Christianity to access a Muslim environment,this children of hate and perdition will call it blasphemy,and murder the innocent Christian.

But see them ,always taking their foolishness to other religious environment and lord it over everyone.

What is the different bwt Catholic Sister and a Muslim sister. Catholic Sister can go in . Muslim sister must remove her ijhab

Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by zionzoe(m): 2:06am On Mar 31, 2023
WithFact:
If not jJamn, what could maake her to visit the church sed

The Hijjab you so much detest will at the end overcome you either in form of casket , grave or both.

These two Hijabbs will eventually cover you for the first and the last on earth.

What Hikjab?

It mean SHIELD, COVER etc.
Ignorant is a disease discover it will solve it
So why didn't Allah allow us to wear it while being born?

That will show that the creator has common sense, I e if it is necessary anyway.

In the real sense, cloth means nothing while being buried. You don't depart with it.

Don't be angry if people don't think or act like you. Even the creator dislikes it.
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by oloyedewaris(m): 2:12am On Mar 31, 2023
steeltrust:
All this Muslims always trying to cause trouble anywhere they go

I sorry for that student cause na oyedepo you de deal with and em go win you blue black

Can a nun wear her attire to a Muslim environment and not sent home to change

Muslims make ona de fear God

This is a place for national exam, not church exam

Its not their fault jamb gave that center

1 Like

Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by oloyedewaris(m): 2:17am On Mar 31, 2023
millionboi2:
But how a Muslim go see convernant university dat is a christian school go register haba
They might have not registered there naa
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Standardcosting(m): 2:25am On Mar 31, 2023
Pierocash:
This religion of trouble have taken their madness to covenant University. They always disobey constituted authorities using religious clog as a means.

If a Christian dares wears anything like rosary, cross, or any attire depicting Christianity to access a Muslim environment,this children of hate and perdition will call it blasphemy,and murder the innocent Christian.

But see them ,always taking their foolishness to other religious environment and lord it over everyone.

You are the fool. I trust Jamb, the center license of Convenanat would be withdrawn. It always south western Christian that would always display their stupidity and hatred for Islam

1 Like

Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by abdullahi45: 2:29am On Mar 31, 2023
SAMUEL1947:
Hijab not allowed in exam hall, humbly removed it. Teach them the way of God not to disrespect elders. Be obedient

Do I need to remind that Nigerians have freedom of religion and beliefs.

Preventing her from writing exam is not only ridiculous but hateful. If covenant university isn't willing to open her doors to everyone regardless of their faiths. They better not host jamb exams.

Sometimes you will wonder what the whole religious freedom and inclusiveness is all about when some people still decide to chastise others because of their religious garment.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by abdullahi45: 2:32am On Mar 31, 2023
leroi01:
If you must attend an event In al hikma (Islamic uni) and the rule is to wear a hijab. Wear one or don't
Attend. (That's the choice . Those are the rights you have. )

Same applies to covenant (Christian uni). Obey the rules of engagement or don't attend.

Is it so difficult to understand?

There's no rule that oblige non-students at Al-Hikmah University to use hijab. She isn't a student at covenant University, she simply went to write JAMB. If covenant is not comfortable to respect other people's faith and regalia, then they better not host JAMB. It's as simple as that.
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by abdullahi45: 2:38am On Mar 31, 2023
Pierocash:

Your level of hatred is indeed beyond comprehension. When does an exam center becomes a religious space. It would have been understandable if she was enrolled at CU, but she simply went to write JAMB. If CU is not ready to respect other people's faith, why host JAMB?
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by abdullahi45: 2:39am On Mar 31, 2023
oloyedewaris:

This is a place for national exam, not church exam

Its not their fault jamb gave that center

I don't know why they find it difficult to comprehend that..
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by abdullahi45: 2:40am On Mar 31, 2023
padi94:

I no dey think straight, if them fix that exam inside mosque, we know that no woman wil enter there without Hijab.

Ordinary nairaland here them dey tell us to swear say we believe in allah before we enter thread to comment.

You mean that the exam center was a church?
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Graficient: 2:53am On Mar 31, 2023
Make them no hide communication device under hijab take dey do expo o. I no trust some of these Hijab girls from the west hiding under hijab whereas inside they are worse than karashika

1 Like

Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Komu1048(m): 2:57am On Mar 31, 2023
Encyclopedia1:

https://www.facebook.com/100063943813735/posts/pfbid0fx8uMbzAXbRVFHTPLBKBPLs6hSouoCrs8AYMaHZf7njWBm4FtzNSbcBq1k6qXfEbl/?mibextid=Nif5oz

All those girls that love wearing big hijab to exam Centres are olodo who want to pass by all means grin grin grin

During my school days, a lot of olodo girls wear hijab, that thing good for expo, else I don’t c another reason girls wear it.

Oyedepo will rather have the Centre taken from them than allow some olodo terrorist moving around causing nuisance to Gods University

1 Like

Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Khafsun: 3:01am On Mar 31, 2023
Tareq1105:

Crescent University in Abeokuta would never allow a woman to enter the compound without covering. I went with someone to make enquiry about a particular course of study and they refused her entry until someone gave her clothes to cover. And I can tell you for free that they would not allow female students for Jamb exam if they fail to cover.

So, Covenant University hasn't done anything wrong.
You're a bloody liar. I have pictures of my friend in crescent university without hijab, weaves and heavy makeup and this friend is a Muslim o
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by onegig(m): 3:08am On Mar 31, 2023
bukatyne:
I trust Daddy Oyedepo to deal with the issue appropriately.

If a place has rules you can't abide by, stay clear.

I am 100% sure a Christian would not dispute wearing the hijab in a Islamic university if she has to.

In addition to the drama, knowing she might not live to tell the story would set her aright. undecided
Let me ask.

If a Polling unit for election was situated inside the premises of Covenant University, are you stating Muslim females would be denied the right to vote if their polling units were situated in this location? And that would be based on what criteria?

Jamb is a national examination, if you won't abide by the constitution of the country that grants every single citizen the right to religion then don't apply to be a center for such tests. It wasn't forced on them. Covenant applied to be a center. Also the candidates didn't select CU as exam centers, Jamb automatically picks centers for them based on their location.

We can apply logic without sounding like a bigot

4 Likes

Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by abdullahi45: 3:12am On Mar 31, 2023
onegig:

Let me ask.

If a Polling unit for election was situated inside the premises of Covenant University, are you stating Muslim females would be denied the right to vote if their polling units were situated in this location? And that would be based on what criteria?

Jamb is a national examination, if you won't abide by the constitution of the country that grants every single citizen the right to religion then don't apply to be a center for such tests. It wasn't forced on them. Covenant applied to be a center. Also the candidates didn't select CU as exam centers, Jamb automatically picks centers for them based on their location.

We can apply logic without sounding like a bigot

I am not sure these people are ready to be logical.
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by forexprophet(m): 3:12am On Mar 31, 2023
GO AND BUILD YOUR OWN UNIVERSITY. THIS IS A CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY. If it were you, will you have allowed it.

Rubbish

Encyclopedia1:

https://www.facebook.com/100063943813735/posts/pfbid0fx8uMbzAXbRVFHTPLBKBPLs6hSouoCrs8AYMaHZf7njWBm4FtzNSbcBq1k6qXfEbl/?mibextid=Nif5oz
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by abdullahi45: 3:14am On Mar 31, 2023
MiztaDynameek:
It's a very simple thing to analyze but with the way many Nigerians reason based on the comments I see, we have a big problem.

Why force hijab into a place you already know is different from your religion.

Would same be accepted if a Christian goes to a Muslim place with what clearly shows a difference in religious beliefs. You want your child to attend a Christian school with hijab but you will never allow a Christian attend a Muslim school without hijab.

Go and see what is happening in Iran and Afghanistan

Obviously you are missing the point here. She isn't enrolled in CU, she only needed to write a national exam. If CU was not ready to be inclusive, why apply to host JAMB exam?
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by abdullahi45: 3:16am On Mar 31, 2023
Komu1048:

All those girls that love wearing big hijab to exam Centres are olodo who want to pass by all means grin grin grin

During my school days, a lot of olodo girls wear hijab, that thing good for expo, else I don’t c another reason girls wear it.

Oyedepo will rather have the Centre taken from them than allow some olodo terrorist moving around causing nuisance to Gods University

Yes, she's a Muslim
https://muslimnews.com.ng/2019/11/15/another-hijabi-breaks-academic-record-emerges-overall-best-graduating-masters-student-at-ui/

You don't need to sound like a bigot to prove a point, okay.
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by P1PrinceKT(m): 3:17am On Mar 31, 2023
SAMUEL1947:
Hijab not allowed in exam hall, humbly removed it. Teach them the way of God not to disrespect elders. Be obedient
do you enjoy seeing thier unclothedness?
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by abbey621(m): 3:18am On Mar 31, 2023
Spiff20:
But some of these wayward girls on hijab take it off when they want to have wild sex, it's exam they want to form stubborn and religious. They do all sorts of evil on the Hijab like suicide bombing, it's to write exam that they will form over religious. Shame!

I'm glad you used the word 'some' instead of all, that's like saying some Nigerians commit fraud abroad so in your life no outside country should grant you visa.....You see say dem suppose wipe your neck with cord grin grin
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by GetMeRight: 3:26am On Mar 31, 2023
I guess they are taking back their country as promised. Bunch of hypocritical intolerant

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps / Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Runz Babes? / Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.