Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock (52468 Views)

International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab / Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab / The 5 Muslim Students Suspended For Wearing Hijab To School In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Mercury12(m): 5:42am On Mar 31, 2023
Hijab is not that bad. I like the fact that it covers a woman body well. It also goes a long length to reduces promiscuity in the society.
Christians should respect Muslims believes and Muslims should respect Christians believes.

They both are brothers from same FATHER
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by ndukwejoe(m): 5:43am On Mar 31, 2023
You mean like fela, I am still laughing
Eazzii:
My friend is a naturalist. He went to write mock in his birthday suit but was chased out. I need to take this up. angry Who can I meet?
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by rolams(m): 5:46am On Mar 31, 2023
Pierocash:
This religion of trouble have taken their madness to covenant University. They always disobey constituted authorities using religious clog as a means.

If a Christian dares wears anything like rosary, cross, or any attire depicting Christianity to access a Muslim environment,this children of hate and perdition will call it blasphemy,and murder the innocent Christian.

But see them ,always taking their foolishness to other religious environment and lord it over everyone.

I wonder how you guys just pick up hatred from any angle against Islam. Are those ladies part of the students in that school? Has jamb told the school not to allow such dress during the exam?
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by rolams(m): 5:47am On Mar 31, 2023
Mercury12:
Hijab is not that bad. I like the fact that it covers a woman body well. It also goes a long length to reduces promiscuity in the society.
Christians should respect Muslims believes and Muslims should respect Christians believes.

May God bless you for this comment!

1 Like

Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Toktee(m): 6:07am On Mar 31, 2023
CodeTemplar:
It was a CBT centre within CU and I expect some regulation to of CU to affect them. Hiding of face can be a security risk.
What if a person allowed to hide his or her face drops a bag with explosive around?
Considering the fact that an average musli.m is a terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Mamaafrik1(m): 6:12am On Mar 31, 2023
mu2sa2:
Make dem kuku ma rename the corntree federal republic of hypocrites.
is the school a christain school.
Will Muslim allow white garment man to do same??

1 Like

Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Sltp: 6:14am On Mar 31, 2023
Nigeria is a secular state. Jamb has a code of conduct. Anything that would enable one to cheat is not allowed. Why can't these Saudis Arabian slaves let one have peace in their own country

1 Like

Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Mamaafrik1(m): 6:16am On Mar 31, 2023
Encyclopedia1:

Who is talking about mosque here? We are talking about a school environment for a Federal Government Exams and u are talking religion. O ga oo
if they disallowed muslims from being posted for cbt,you will still talk.
I have being questioned for wearing a Redeemed christain church of God handband into a Masquerade before.
Stop the hypocrisy.
A rules is a rules.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by sleemomymy: 6:16am On Mar 31, 2023
SAMUEL1947:
Hijab not allowed in exam hall, humbly removed it. Teach them the way of God not to disrespect elders. Be obedient
Where is the disrespect here. Did you read the write up at all?
Hijab is a fundamental human right. No body , I repeat NO BODY has the right to ask a Muslim sister to remove her hijab.
Covenant knows that jamb is a national exam that both Muslims and Christians will participate in. They have the right of not applying for the centre since they are Christian body but they choose to.
Why the cry? They can't allow hijab but if it is gay law now, they will jump in support of it. Hippocracy of the highest order.
Tweee...........
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Mamaafrik1(m): 6:17am On Mar 31, 2023
Encyclopedia1:

You are so wrong. Very wrong.
they should have tried another Islamic school

1 Like

Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Mamaafrik1(m): 6:21am On Mar 31, 2023
Encyclopedia1:

You are so wrong. Very wrong.
You hypocrite can see nothing wrong in a Christian swearing before contributing to Islamic thread on Nairaland but you want to enter a christain foundede uni to portray your hypocritic religion of Muhammed freely abi.
Idiots

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Mamaafrik1(m): 6:26am On Mar 31, 2023
Realists:

Why do you love oppression, is this your new version of Christianity ?. Mary mother of Jesus image is most closet to Muslims mother's mode of dressing than the olosho dressings of 99% Christians of today.
Our daughters will never kneel down to Islamphobes like you, no wonder your anti Muslim Muslim conspiracy failed due to intolerance.
Do you know that hijab is usage in the Middle East is because of the climate than because of religion??
Why not just covered the hair and enter the school with scarlf??
Why the hypocrisy??
Why is it always islam??

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Mamaafrik1(m): 6:30am On Mar 31, 2023
Emir01:
Jamb shud cancel that centre and look for a place where people can easily access without rancor.
Jamba should only post christains to such places.
And muslims should learn to ọbẹy rules and frown at nairaland asking christains and orders to spear to Islam before posting on Islamic threads

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Mamaafrik1(m): 6:35am On Mar 31, 2023
ayinba1:

Same hijab that Mary, mother of Jesus (peace be upon them) wore?

Wow, God is really patient!
shut up,learn to follow rules.
Hijab is more of a climate attire than religion,that is why all religious in Middle East wear similar attires.
You people will not frown at sharia laws being imposed on a christain nor Raise voices when Hisban destroy Béèrè and alcohol in the Northern sábàngeris.
Have you done the above before

1 Like

Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Mamaafrik1(m): 6:38am On Mar 31, 2023
adjoamu:

Sorry they were there to write a national examination. If the school will not allow student of other faith to write JAMB UTME the CBTcentre should be deregistered.Enough of religious discrimination and bigotry.
nextime they should declined such centres,it is not a must,they had the choice
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Teymanhenry(f): 6:39am On Mar 31, 2023
Their is a reason Christians don't go to Islamic schools. Convenient University is a Faith based University, so if you wanna school there, one has to abide by its policies

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by kwamerayban(m): 6:40am On Mar 31, 2023
Some of you folks choose to be very insensitive to every delicate issues by trashing nonsense out and defend what you have little or no knowledge about.
First,This said exam is a national examination not a school examination. So the rules is different in this case (Right to beliefs) applies.

Secondly,If such act or law exist in the said Christian school ,This Muslim lady(ies) would not have been granted entry. SO,Reason well before you write rubbish in the name of defending your faith which you have little knowledge about.

And lastly,Whatever you do or Reason do always respect others religion/view's. Best Regards
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by GENES11S: 6:43am On Mar 31, 2023
The truth is that a lot of Muslims are very very insecure.

They always think everyone is out to get them.

We Christians on the other hand, have a lot of hypocrites amongst us.

I don't see a woman covering herself (with hijab) to a Christian environment to be a problem. Infact, covering of the body is the way of Christian too.

If we are talking about security issues, the institution can make sure the students are properly searched (male to male, female to female) before entering the hall.

We should learn to respect each other and not be making unnecessary noise.

Before anything (religion included), we are human. Let's respect our human nature.
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by RALPHOW(m): 6:45am On Mar 31, 2023
Can I enter a mosque with my shoe because am attending a program in the mosque.
Those with sense removed the hijab and those without sense will rewrite the exam next year

1 Like

Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Mamaafrik1(m): 6:48am On Mar 31, 2023
Luckysbab:

No. Covenant university should request JAMB not t post Muslims to their center to write a PUBLIC EXAMINATION or ask to be delisted entirely.

You're the foolish hypocrite, in this case.
I think you are the stupid one here ,the said ladies chosen the institution and know it is a christain school,why didn't they change it??
If CU write letter to Jamb to disallow muslims,fools like you will still shout discrimination.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by joliecouer: 6:50am On Mar 31, 2023
Watinani:

You have been brainwashed, but to be honest it doesn't work that way. The thing we called blasphemy is when you insult our holy Prophet.

The prophet is indeed Holy

1 Like

Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by joliecouer: 6:53am On Mar 31, 2023
Mercury12:

Has it really reduced promiscuity!!!
Look around Brother, I don't see it . promiscuity is increasing everyday among people with or without Hijab.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Mamaafrik1(m): 6:53am On Mar 31, 2023
grandstar:
This is complete utter nonsense.

Does this man understand the Bible? All he preaches is prosperity.
He does,it is his school,it is the ladies fault to have choosen to play with their live
They could have choosen a non christain school.
Let me ask you ,swearing to post on nairaland by non muslims,is it justifiable??
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Mamaafrik1(m): 6:54am On Mar 31, 2023
AbuAeesha:
But mini skirt is allowed.
Bunch of hypocrites.
Let me ask you ,swearing to post on nairaland by non muslims,is it justifiable??

1 Like

Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Mamaafrik1(m): 6:55am On Mar 31, 2023
chamboi1:
All the xtains saying nonsense here should be slapped. For a Public Exam centre, you discimante against dress code.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Mamaafrik1(m): 6:55am On Mar 31, 2023
rajiedreez:
If the school registered as a jamb center, they have no right to disallow hijab wearing ladies from writing jamb exams. But if it's a CU internal and personal exams, they can choose not to allow them. Same thing is applicable to Muslim universities.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Mamaafrik1(m): 6:56am On Mar 31, 2023
Encyclopedia1:

Who is talking about mosque here? We are talking about a school environment for a Federal Government Exams and u are talking religion. O ga oo

1 Like

Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Karnice600: 6:58am On Mar 31, 2023
Encyclopedia1:

https://www.facebook.com/100063943813735/posts/pfbid0fx8uMbzAXbRVFHTPLBKBPLs6hSouoCrs8AYMaHZf7njWBm4FtzNSbcBq1k6qXfEbl/?mibextid=Nif5oz

The same hijab she go wear open leg for a Musa and Musiliu…
You can’t be talking of democratic rights when you also breach democratic laws against under age marriage in allegiance to Sharia. The dual constitution madness is helping you guys to maneuver around the law to suit your plights. Now is the Muslim Muslim ticket. Something you guys will never accept if it were a C-C ticket.
SEUN of Nairaland dey one corner, dey configure Nairaland to suit Islamic appeals with all his muscle.

I no blame una.
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Gandrova: 6:59am On Mar 31, 2023
Pierocash:
This religion of trouble have taken their madness to covenant University. They always disobey constituted authorities using religious clog as a means.

If a Christian dares wears anything like rosary, cross, or any attire depicting Christianity to access a Muslim environment,this children of hate and perdition will call it blasphemy,and murder the innocent Christian.

But see them ,always taking their foolishness to other religious environment and lord it over everyone.

You are a bloody fool to have written this trash. How many churches are in the North, compared to the Mosque in Other region especially South East and South South.
How many people have you seen deprived of their Right in North? Bastard thing like you.
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Mamaafrik1(m): 7:00am On Mar 31, 2023
Akinfolarin9:

Ok i wonder what I've been doing at RCCG all these years if im not a Christian
Jamb centers are not changeable tho
Therefore if a Christian is posted at random to a muslim uni cbt center it is right for them to be mandated to wear hijab?
they were not post,they chosen the school out of options.
Why chosen a school only to want to upturn their rules.
Are christain not obeying sharing rules??,is it only islam that must be the disobeying one??
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by babayinka77(m): 7:02am On Mar 31, 2023
SAMUEL1947:
Hijab not allowed in exam hall, humbly removed it. Teach them the way of God not to disrespect elders. Be obedient

You guys are always shouting and claiming to be for Nigerian youth rights; I suppose Muslim youths should not join your Obedient movement because their rights will always be trampled on and denied. What as Hijab got to do with exams? and when JAMB decides to close down the centre, same you people will start shouting Muslims have started.
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by phemmyfour: 7:04am On Mar 31, 2023
Encyclopedia1:

Really? Which cave are u from? Oh what if a nun goes to the exam hall in her way of dressing. Is that allowed?
Rules are rules. Not even a nun will be allowed to write. This is not xtian vs Muslim rules, it's about obeying simple rules and regulations governing an institution

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Runz Babes? / Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire / Police Arrests Adeyeye Olorunfemi, UNILAG Student Rusticated Over Facebook Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.