Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,330 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Should I Wait For Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Wait For Him? (1006 Views)

So This Guy Can't Wait For Honey Moon To Start(picture) Hilarious / Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? / How Long Should I Wait Before I Ask Her Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Wait For Him? by angelwrite(f): 8:38am On Sep 02, 2007
[b]I started using the internet in 2003 , i started chating then u know when u start using the internet chating amazes u becos u wonder how can u be in Nigeria and be chating with someone somewhere else. I stoped chating for several years becos i grew tired of the kind of people i met, i considered it a waste of time and money. A guy started to send me offline messages on my yahoo messenger i couldnt recollect how we met on line he had my yahoo id he always sent me such prayerful and love offlines on my yahoo messenger at that time i was always wondering and suspecting if it was someone that knew me becos he wrote about things that were happenin in my life with solutions for me,and i didnt know he is abroad until later, i started asking him who are u? do u know me? All these was in 2004. I later gave him my number but he never called but once in a while we chated on yahoo messenger and then lost contact again. I was quite surprised this year when he mailed me and we exchanged numbers again and right now he is talking about marriage with me, he calls me, texts me everyday, he promised to come to Nigeria in 5 months time to prepare our marriage plans.

Nairaland members what do u think, Im single with no other relationship in Nigeria and im in love with him when i love someone i cant be unfaithful to him. Do u think i should believe and wait 4 him that is not going into another relationship till he comes? Should i believe its possible considering there are millions of girls using the internet why me? Can this be real?
Re: Should I Wait For Him? by layi(m): 10:47am On Sep 02, 2007
I dont believe you can love some1 you've never met.
Re: Should I Wait For Him? by nana(f): 10:58am On Sep 02, 2007
layi:

I don't believe you can love someone you've never met.
Word!
Girl,dont fool yourself because marriage on its own is an institution.Dont be deceived by the offlines,text messages and calls.U gotta know the person in and out before u do something u will later regret.
Re: Should I Wait For Him? by angelchi(f): 6:33pm On Sep 02, 2007
mak u tak advice, get 2 no him better.
Re: Should I Wait For Him? by naijababe2(f): 10:46pm On Sep 02, 2007
my sister, pls don't fall too easily o!!! Guys are something else nowadays, make plans to see the guy in a public place. some people fall for others they have not met and they regret their actions later, some might look so apealling on net, but when you see them in reality, they look half-human, ;Dhalf- machine,

(1) (Reply)

Men Vs Women / Have You Ever Made Out Kissed: / Who Is A Real Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.