Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,860 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita (27086 Views)

Fayemi Declines EFCC Invitation, Gives Reason / Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" / I Am Suffering From A Gang-Up - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Governor Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by Angelfrost(m): 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2023
Yep... They always suddenly develop the worst illnesses once the Law is upon them.

Dino Melaye that was nextdoor to the grave suddenly became well and groovy when he was released.

FFK that couldn't breathe well, has been alive and well since EFCC let him go.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by trendingbeatz(m): 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2023
olori bu ru ku oloshi
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by Sitwalkstand: 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2023
This format eeh.

Fear them. Buhari his protector is leaving Akpabio don sick
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by IVORY2009(m): 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2023
grin grin
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by Reelmii: 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2023
Sorry o..

EFCC should tale their crew to his house,, they can have their interview there at least he can talk grin
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by NotAMan: 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lol. Na their usual antics. Its time for reckoning, they fake sickness.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by garfield1: 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by Gamesmart: 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2023
He did not have Pneumonia and Cardiac Arrhythmia when he needed to campaign to be Senator and his useless people voted the crook as their Senator?
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by Nahunger(m): 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2023
Only wan person get this sickness
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by Lawalemi(m): 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2023
Weyrey
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by obembet(f): 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2023
JasonScoolari:
God's will Akpabio; A man loved when he was a governor under the PDP, did tremendous work at Akwa Ibom, earn a spot as one of the finest politician out of the Creeks of the Niger Delta,

He is now a useless THIEF under the APC, he is being disgraced, embarrassed, demystified subjected to mockery and rendered an Internally Displaced Politician both in the State and Federal level.

Now, EFCC are chasing him like a thief at Ochanja market in Onitsha. They are gradually stripping him nakked, grabbed him by his balls and taken everything from him.

He will soon get HIV when the demonic APC are done with him.

He embezzled all this money when he was governor under PDP for 8 yrs.

So rest PDP, APC and LP an same
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by Rico96(m): 12:25pm On Mar 30, 2023
As funny as the excuse sounds...is same as not contesting or going back to senate
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by TimmyTen(m): 12:26pm On Mar 30, 2023
Only in a shit hole zoo of a country
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by Angelfrost(m): 12:27pm On Mar 30, 2023
JasonScoolari:
God's will Akpabio; A man loved when he was a governor under the PDP, did tremendous work at Akwa Ibom, earn a spot as one of the finest politician out of the Creeks of the Niger Delta,

He is now a useless THIEF under the APC, he is being disgraced, embarrassed, demystified subjected to mockery and rendered an Internally Displaced Politician both in the State and Federal level.

Now, EFCC are chasing him like a thief at Ochanja market in Onitsha. They are gradually stripping him nakked, grabbed him by his balls and taken everything from him.

Akpabio has been a thief since his first year in office as governor!

If APC is corrupt, they will always be learners where PDP is!
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by omenka1: 12:27pm On Mar 30, 2023
This only mean to me that he is guilty
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by FiremanX: 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2023
JasonScoolari:

Shut up man,,the criminal you support James ibori is more dangerous than Akpabio.

A whole Delta State with oil have been ruled by useless and corrupt leaders from 1999 to now, a state that should be competing with Dubai is extremely backward with high rate of poverty, Delta State is cursed with bad and corrupt leaders.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by Sleekfingers: 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2023
fergie001:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/03/29/exclusive-im-undergoing-treatment-cardiac-arrhythmia-lung-disease-abroad-ex-minister

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7633243/efcc-invites-akpabio-fresh-questioning

And na that Cardiac Arrhythmia, Lung Disease go kill you...... Corrupt element...
As a matter of fact, all your children will die untimely.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by omonnakoda: 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2023
After spending millions on an uncommon hospital in Uyo?
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 30, 2023
APC grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by Assurance2023: 12:30pm On Mar 30, 2023

1 Like

Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by RichBoy247: 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2023
But this is heartless
After looting Akwa-Ibom state as governor, you still went to loot NDDC.
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by byteem: 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2023
JasonScoolari:

Sad part is that if he had stayed with PDP and continued on his part .. he was presidential material.. poor guy
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by Sleekfingers: 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2023
NewNg1:
@Seun look at what your platform has turn into.

The hatred on this platform needs federal government intervention. Mr Seun despite what you said few days ago, the abuse on this platform is on the rise.

By the time , people start writing petitions against this hate speech infested forum. Him eyes go clear ...
As a matter of fact, I think Seun and the moderators are enjoying it..... They should continue......by the time , I start bombarding the appropriate authorities with petitions about this forum. Dem go know say , hate speeches no be joke ....

2 Likes

Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by babaalagbo11(m): 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2023
What a shameless polithiefcian ,even had gut to say he's travelling for medical attention or appointment....

What will it take you to build a standard hospital in your state to take care of your health needs?

Naija is a season film...

Should Incase you're suffering from this pneumonia or cardiac arrhythmia and need urgent help contact me,I'll treat you or anyone close to you traditionally with herbs that cure it permanently.
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by cejaypriesty(m): 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2023
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin

Akpabio has learnt so much from Peter Obi, Kalu, Dino and Okorocha....

The south east politicians like Obi and co are influencing the south south badly..

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Is Dino from South South?
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by israelmao(m): 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2023
All these diseases will never come when they are enjoying stolen fund until they are caught.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by JasonScoolari: 12:34pm On Mar 30, 2023
byteem:

Sad part is that if he had stayed with PDP and continued on his part .. he was presidential material.. poor guy
That's just the truth right there...
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by MrUchenna1(m): 12:34pm On Mar 30, 2023
“Nothing good comes from hiding in
the shadows”
― David A. Broughton
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by wizelink(m): 12:34pm On Mar 30, 2023
Thieves oooh olehooooo!!!. When you were moving from place to place during electioneering campaign you no get cardiac whatever but now you are wanted to answer for your crimes you don dey form sickness.
Na the judiciary I go blame for this nonsense. allow him to pay for his sins then others go learn and behave well.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by Beverlyjean(f): 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
Look at he criminals they are forcing on Nigerians to lead us... if they called him for a meeting to have a shot at the senate presidency, he will show without issues
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by delpee(f): 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
If he's appointed Senate President he'll heal rapidly. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muslim Group Attacks Gov. Fayose Over Malicious Newspaper Adverts / Leader Of Hunters Show Off Charms They Use While Fighting Boko Haram. Photos / INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.