Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita (27127 Views)

Fayemi Declines EFCC Invitation, Gives Reason / Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" / I Am Suffering From A Gang-Up - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Governor Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by nesphil(m): 1:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by Femeto: 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2023
grin grin He would suffer from mild cold next grin
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by nesphil(m): 1:28pm On Mar 30, 2023
From your signature, I can see that you're from Delta State and a James lbori's fan,
FYl Chief Godswill Akpabio performed 100 times better than lbori when he was a Governor,
And lbori the man you're supporting is an ex-convict at home and abroad.

I believe you're a hypocrite because I see no reason why you try to demonize Akpabio while praying to God to bless lbori.

JasonScoolari:
God's will Akpabio; A man loved when he was a governor under the PDP, did tremendous work at Akwa Ibom, earn a spot as one of the finest politicians out of the Creeks of the Niger Delta,

He is now a useless THIEF under the APC, he is being disgraced, embarrassed, demystified subjected to mockery, and rendered an Internally Displaced Politician both at the State and Federal level.

EFCC is chasing him like a thief at Ochanja market in Onitsha. They are gradually stripping him naked, grabbing him by his balls, and taking everything from him.

He will soon get HIV when the demonic APC is done with him.
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by JasonScoolari: 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2023
nesphil:
From your signature, I can see that you're from Delta State and a James lbori's fan,
FYl Chief Godswill Akpabio performed 100 times better than lbori when he was a Governor,
And lbori the man you're supporting is an ex-convict at home and abroad.

I believe you're a hypocrite because I see no reason why you try to demonize Akpabio while praying to God to bless lbori.

When you're done f0oling yourself, kindly take yourself out of my mention.

Thanks for understanding

1 Like

Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by JasonScoolari: 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
Mjshexy:
No let's put it straight, his stealing was during his tenure as a governor under PDP, he later switched to APC to get a presidential pardon. There's no hiding place for wicked
You are right.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by kennethesan(m): 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2023
Serious matters. They always have an excuse not to ans...
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by Teeroyzimma: 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
obembet:

He embezzled all this money when he was governor under PDP for 8 yrs.

So rest PDP, APC and LP an same
cap
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by Uk2114: 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
I just pity for citizens supporting this wicked politicians. They use the money that should be use in developing the country that both you and your generations will enjoy for themselves and their families. I pity for Nigerians

1 Like

Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by Jking20(m): 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
JasonScoolari:
God's will Akpabio; A man loved when he was a governor under the PDP, did tremendous work at Akwa Ibom, earn a spot as one of the finest politician out of the Creeks of the Niger Delta,

He is now a useless THIEF under the APC, he is being disgraced, embarrassed, demystified subjected to mockery and rendered an Internally Displaced Politician both in the State and Federal level.

Now, EFCC are chasing him like a thief at Ochanja market in Onitsha. They are gradually stripping him nakked, grabbed him by his balls and taken everything from him.

He will soon get HIV when the demonic APC are done with him.

Some of you needs you brain to be reset, the man had looted the money when he was governor. I think you're just of those coming new into politics. You have no clue how this works...
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by Ballack1(m): 1:44pm On Mar 30, 2023
The next Senate president
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by JasonScoolari: 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2023
Jking20:

Some of you needs you brain to be reset, the man had looted the money when he was governor. I think you're just of those coming new into politics. You have no clue how this works...
We recommend you get the brain reset first since you are not sound upstairs.
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by Livingshadow: 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2023
QUESTIONS : #1 How come his ailments did not deter him during his senatorial campaign? #2 Why would someone with such chronic ailments still wished to be a senator, or is the Nigerian Senate a medical center ? #3 How did someone with such fraudulent charges hovering around him scale through INEC screening exercise? #4 How could a patient fix a date for his medical fitness when he has not even been examined by his doctors abroad talkless of he receiving treatment?
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
NewNg1:
@Seun look at what your platform has turn into.

The hatred on this platform needs federal government intervention. Mr Seun despite what you said few days ago, the abuse on this platform is on the rise.

I can't see any abuse here that should warrant Seun's attention.

Do you think Nigerians shouldn't complain about the corrupt politicians that have looted their country dry and put their collective future into jeopardy just because you share the same party or state with such politicians?
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by 2rez: 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
Whatever this con man is suffering from will NOT leave him & if it was a ruse, it shall cling on him. Amen. Y'all shall be single handedly picked by remediless sicknesses one by one. Bloody & conscienceless looters.
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by NewNg1: 2:19pm On Mar 30, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

I can't see any abuse here that should warrant Seun's attention.

Do you think Nigerians shouldn't complain about the corrupt politicians that have looted their country dry and put their collective future into jeopardy just because you share the same party or state with such politicians?

I am only using the front page of this post to express my dismay not about the post itself. Nairaland entirely has turned into a hate speech crime scene
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by ufotunang: 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2023
pat077:
They don't fall sick when looting
Why didn't EFCC arrest him before election
How did he win re-election to the senate with all the allegations against him
Nigeria is just a theatre of dramas
..is because he wants to contest for the Senate president... so those contesting with him want to blackmail with corruption case...so they told EFFC to arrest him for corruption
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by Exceed15: 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2023
NewNg1:
@Seun look at what your platform has turn into.

The hatred on this platform needs federal government intervention. Mr Seun despite what you said few days ago, the abuse on this platform is on the rise.

Pack well .
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by Bahamas95(m): 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2023
Why not cancer? undecided

BTW where's that òkpòlò eyes Allison?
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by ufotunang: 2:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
When police, EFFC invites them for questioning or wants to arrest them that is when there are sick .. nawaoooo
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by ufotunang: 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2023
But when you were looting and enjoying the money you were not sick abi
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by ufotunang: 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2023
thorpido:
Lol..format.
He worked no doubt when he was governor of Akwa Ibom but the money was available in large quantity and he heeelped himself with with the dough.
The same reason he is being probed now and ran to APC for cover.
..he really chopped Akwa ibom money... money was plenty at that time during his tenure
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by onyxo76(m): 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
whenever efcc invites them, its then that they suddenly develop all those medical text book diseases, cardiac arrhythmia ko, ventricular tachycardia ni.
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by Rullybiz: 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2023
This looks to me as a. Political fight because he wants to be Senate president but their plans will not work.

Godswill is our next Senate president
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by sixtuso(m): 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2023
I wonder how much Ugwuanyi will pay to the efcc when they come for him
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by sixtuso(m): 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin

Akpabio has learnt so much from Peter Obi, Kalu, Ojuwku, ikpeazu and Okorocha....

The south east politicians like Obi and co are influencing the south south badly..

grin grin grin grin grin grin
That's why they are brothers
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by enemyofprogress: 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
Na those things go kill you. Foolish man
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by ubox: 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2023
Smartguyboy:

I don’t think the hospital is even functioning very well alway look empty when you are passing there .
It's functioning tho expensive
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by jersey4: 3:13pm On Mar 30, 2023
And some people complaining when Putin described Africa continent as a vast Burial ground. shocked
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by Mrfixitt(m): 3:21pm On Mar 30, 2023
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin

Akpabio has learnt so much from Peter Obi, Kalu, Ojuwku, ikpeazu and Okorocha....

The south east politicians like Obi and co are influencing the south south badly..

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Only a cocaine Consumer can write this way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume / Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption / MKO Abiola: Why Buhari’s Declaration Doesn’t Impress Yorubas – Adebanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.