Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita (27081 Views)

Fayemi Declines EFCC Invitation, Gives Reason / Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" / I Am Suffering From A Gang-Up - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Governor Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by RichBoy247: 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
Sleekfingers:

By the time , people start writing petitions against this hate speech infested forum. Him eyes go clear ...
As a matter of fact, I think Seun and the moderators are enjoying it..... They should continue......by the time , I start bombarding the appropriate authorities with petitions about this forum. Dem go know say , hate speeches no be joke ....

If not that you are under generational curse, then you will not be complaining here when you are not held down at gun point.

Please note that you can never ever bring down the FORUM. Get that into your flat head.

Which appropriate authority are you talking about? IPOB, ESN, MASSOB or UGM?
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by trendo360: 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2023
Senate President dream gone.
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by RichBoy247: 12:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
trendo360:
Senate President dream gone.

For this reason, Emilokan Tinubu make impose Akpabio as Senate President, and drug traffickers and baby factory products otherwise called Developers will weep
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by sukkot: 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2023
makes sense. pneumonia enlarges the right ventricle and the pressure also causes tricuspid valve compromise which leads to arrythmia
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by JoshTim: 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
JasonScoolari:
God's will Akpabio; A man loved when he was a governor under the PDP, did tremendous work at Akwa Ibom, earn a spot as one of the finest politician out of the Creeks of the Niger Delta,

He is now a useless THIEF under the APC, he is being disgraced, embarrassed, demystified subjected to mockery and rendered an Internally Displaced Politician both in the State and Federal level.

Now, EFCC are chasing him like a thief at Ochanja market in Onitsha. They are gradually stripping him nakked, grabbed him by his balls and taken everything from him.

He will soon get HIV when the demonic APC are done with him.

Don't you think something is wrong with your reasoning....you praised a thief and also defend against his arrest?...are you well like this?
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by jude33084(m): 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
cheesy
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by JasonScoolari: 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
JoshTim:

Don't you think something is wrong with your reasoning....you praised a thief and also defend against his arrest?...are you well like this?
Feel free to ask your dad those questions since you cannot be civil.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by starz100: 12:46pm On Mar 30, 2023
Imagine winning re-election to the senate despite huge corruption charges against him.Why won't Nigeria be a joke and far from sanitizing
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by Sleekfingers: 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
RichBoy247:

If not that you are under generational curse, then you will not be complaining here when you are not held down at gun point.

Please note that you can never ever bring down the FORUM. Get that into your flat head.

Which appropriate authority are you talking about? IPOB, ESN, MASSOB or UGM?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
See this brainless child . What makes you think I am from the southeast?
I am a full- fledged omoluabi........ because I just pointed out the truth , makes me an Igbo man abi?
Every tribes on this forum are always throwing tribal punches.. Yoruba , Igbo , hausa , fulanis , ijaw etc

For your information, I can bring down this forum....if the owner don't do the necessary about the hate speeches on nairaland......
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by Ekpekus(m): 12:49pm On Mar 30, 2023
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by tomju2(f): 12:53pm On Mar 30, 2023
JasonScoolari:
God's will Akpabio; A man loved when he was a governor under the PDP, did tremendous work at Akwa Ibom, earn a spot as one of the finest politician out of the Creeks of the Niger Delta,

He is now a useless THIEF under the APC, he is being disgraced, embarrassed, demystified subjected to mockery and rendered an Internally Displaced Politician both in the State and Federal level.

Now, EFCC are chasing him like a thief at Ochanja market in Onitsha. They are gradually stripping him nakked, grabbed him by his balls and taken everything from him.

Only one man! All these allegations.
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by Ayoefa: 12:54pm On Mar 30, 2023
All criminals charged to court in Nigeria always become sick once they are charged. Namdiot Coward Cownu became sick, pandora pathological liar Obi tury once that IPOB terrorist is dragged to court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by 12345baba(m): 12:54pm On Mar 30, 2023
Guy man!
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by Allisgud: 12:55pm On Mar 30, 2023
This is why I will not like tinubu govt because he will not do fight corrupt people he is corruption no 1,instead those are the kind of people he likes

1 Like

Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by sageb: 12:58pm On Mar 30, 2023

1 Like

Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by biafranrealson: 12:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
After building a world class hospital you claimed to have built and equipped.
Small symptom you run go abroad.

Whenever its time to give account of money looted, you dey form deaf and dumb
Ok
Continue
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by Smartguyboy(m): 1:00pm On Mar 30, 2023
We can’t keep electing criminals at the same time want change , it doesn’t work like that

1 Like

Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by biafranrealson: 1:01pm On Mar 30, 2023
Ayoefa:
All criminals charged to court in Nigeria always become sick once they are charged. Namdiot Coward Cownu became sick, pandora pathological liar Obi tury once that IPOB terrorist is dragged to court.

How old are you ?
Please keep of your mothers phone .
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by Smartguyboy(m): 1:01pm On Mar 30, 2023
biafranrealson:
After building a world class hospital you claimed to have built and equipped.
Small symptom you run go abroad.

Whenever its time to give account of money looted, you dey form deaf and dumb
Ok
Continue
I don’t think the hospital is even functioning very well alway look empty when you are passing there .

1 Like

Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by Ireportlive: 1:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
Sense no go kill am
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by mechanics(m): 1:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
Funny, all this why he was not sick.
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
What about hiv and coronavirus
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by IgOga(m): 1:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
Naija politicians and sickness when it's time for accountability grin grin grin grin

Dino - if not fainting in court he's on top of a tree hiding grin grin grin

FFK - sick when it's time to face DSS

Tinubu - resting in France when it's time to be served with notice of petition grin

Akpabio - sick when EFCC is asking to talk grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by HomorBj(m): 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lol,he's a big thief now cos he relates with APC? He was a Saint in PDP abi? Same thing yall did to The likes of Rochas.Castigated him for joining APC,called hin okoroawusa and all names,now its Apkabios turn,lol...Nigerians are not ready!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by bonnyhope: 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nigeria my country
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by FireUpNow(m): 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2023
Another crook at it again. Small time the case go just die a natural death and life will return to normal
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by 2starboy25: 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
But you weren't suffering from Pneumonia when you were stealing the billions
where is ur evidence oga? How sure are u that he stole the said money truely? They just invited him for questioning, why not wait for the outcome of the invitation b4 passing ur judgment?
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by Johans2023: 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2023
And you expect these animals to allow the system to change? No no no!
A useless INEC chairman use our 300 billions to select thieves like Tinubu, Akpabio etc yet this fool is telling us that he is receiving treatment abroad.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by Unrated900(m): 1:16pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lol d time he dry thief money
He no suffer infemity
Na now efcc wan see am
He com dey suffer.
This our leaders should be given mass burial
Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by okorogodwin4(m): 1:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
Criminal

1 Like

Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by Mjshexy(f): 1:21pm On Mar 30, 2023
JasonScoolari:

No let's put it straight, his stealing was during his tenure as a governor under PDP, he later switched to APC to get a presidential pardon. There's no hiding place for the wicked

1 Like

Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by membranus: 1:22pm On Mar 30, 2023
Sleekfingers:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
See this brainless child . What makes you think I am from the southeast?
I am a full- fledged omoluabi........ because I just pointed out the truth , makes me an Igbo man abi?
Every tribes on this forum are always throwing tribal punches.. Yoruba , Igbo , hausa , fulanis , ijaw etc

For your information, I can bring down this forum....if the owner don't do the necessary about the hate speeches on nairaland......

Oga stop bragging. You can't bring down nada. Do it and let's see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) / Leader Of Hunters Show Off Charms They Use While Fighting Boko Haram. Photos / El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.