Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Drama As Netizens Blame Second Wife, Judy Austin For Death Of Yul Edochie’s Firs - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Drama As Netizens Blame Second Wife, Judy Austin For Death Of Yul Edochie’s Firs (427 Views)

Drama As Ex-wife Marries Off Daughter Without Father’s Consent / Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women / Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Netizens Blame Second Wife, Judy Austin For Death Of Yul Edochie’s Firs by Gistsource: 12:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
Drama as netizens blame second wife, Judy Austin for death of Yul Edochie’s first son

Barely hours after the sad news of the sudden death of Nigeria actor Yul Edochie’s first son, netizens have started pointing accusatory fingers at his second wife, Judy Austin.

According to reports, Kambilichukwu had read throughout the night on Tuesday in preparation for his exams on Wednesday. After his examination on Wednesday, he joined his friends to play football. While playing, he slumped and developed a seizure. He was immediately rushed to the hospital...

To continue reading click on the link below

https://www.pizarena.com/2023/03/drama-as-netizens-blame-second-wife.html
Re: Drama As Netizens Blame Second Wife, Judy Austin For Death Of Yul Edochie’s Firs by Gistsource: 9:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
Gistsource:
Drama as netizens blame second wife, Judy Austin for death of Yul Edochie’s first son

Barely hours after the sad news of the sudden death of Nigeria actor Yul Edochie’s first son, netizens have started pointing accusatory fingers at his second wife, Judy Austin.

According to reports, Kambilichukwu had read throughout the night on Tuesday in preparation for his exams on Wednesday. After his examination on Wednesday, he joined his friends to play football. While playing, he slumped and developed a seizure. He was immediately rushed to the hospital...

To continue reading click on the link below

https://www.pizarena.com/2023/03/drama-as-netizens-blame-second-wife.html

(1) (Reply)

My Marriage Caused Me Lots Of Setbacks And Eventually Took The Life Of My Elder / My Heart Hurts / If You'd Like To Meet A Man To Have A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.