Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) (43642 Views)

Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 / Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body / Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by blackpanda: 3:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
So what
Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by jchioma: 3:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
grin

Yes oooooo!

Congratulations to my in-law, David Adeleke.
Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by finallybusy: 3:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
I wish him a happy matrimony.
Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by jaxxy(m): 3:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
Congrats King David
Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by Isabi4lov: 3:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
Congrats to you guys
Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by PHZADDY1(m): 4:00pm On Mar 30, 2023
IgiveLadiesBj:
Congratulations my Gee. I love lowkey and private lifestyle.

PS. I'm selling this phone.

Ikorodu Lagos
Samsung A12( used) original charger and receipts intact

https://www.nairaland.com/7634125/neatly-used-samsung-a12-4gb
How much?
Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by HolySteph(f): 4:01pm On Mar 30, 2023
uchwar1:
it concerns me the moment it was made public

Your question is inconsequential because they might not see it, so read and pass.

1 Like

Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by Gibson07: 4:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
CONGRATULATION BOY
Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
Awww, congratulations to them. Such a great guy. Baddeeest!

1 Like

Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by OfficialAPCNig: 4:03pm On Mar 30, 2023
Their elders are busy marrying from the East to give their children future while those immigrant are busy shouting "Igbos respect your host"

Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by slowice(m): 4:03pm On Mar 30, 2023
Done the right thing and that's maturity right there. Hml
Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by cjudy(m): 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
uchwar1:
it concerns me the moment it was made public
So people marriage is your concern? How did we end up here?

He’s married, date and time is not your business

1 Like

Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by Lovilla(f): 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
Davido don finally escape Amala & Ewedu grin grin grin grin grin
If u gerrit, hit like grin

4 Likes

Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by okuta007: 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nanawey:
Happy married life to the happy couple. I wish them many more healthy babies and long life.

and the children born to Davido by Chioma wil never be Governor of Osun State because according to FFK they will not be real yorubas like GRV - they must return to Abia State to run for Governor

we are watching 😂
Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by jubrilELsudan: 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
AND THEN?.....MUST WE RAN?

Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by OmonnakOdapig: 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
uchwar1:
Married when and where?
Since last year na. His wikepedia listed chioma Rowlands as spouse. Traditional wedding done dusted. November 2022. It was on the internet. Check Gistlover n other sites.
In Chioma's culture, Davido cannot claim ifeanyui's dead body without msrrying the mum.
https://dailypost.ng/2023/01/07/how-davido-secretly-married-chioma-five-days-after-ifeanyis-death-sources/

2 Likes

Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by Felabrity: 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
Congrats
Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by xevove2061: 4:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
Brendaniel:
The rich ones are busy marrying Igbo women and embracing Igbos with business and so many other good things, while the poor ones are busy shouting go back to your state.

And you why they remain poor, this is the answer...

I don dey tell then since. Say tribalism na for poor nairalanders.. facts
Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by mocochannel: 4:08pm On Mar 30, 2023

Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by sinero: 4:09pm On Mar 30, 2023
uchwar1:
Married when and where?

Sharap and stop wasting space.

1 Like

Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by Jack500: 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
Brendaniel:
The rich ones are busy marrying Igbo women and embracing Igbos with business and so many other good things, while the poor ones are busy shouting go back to your state.

And you why they remain poor, this is the answer...

You are vomiting rubbish

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by babyfaceafrica: 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
That's his problem
Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by Brendaniel: 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
Jack500:

You are vomiting rubbish

You are eating rubbish and digesting it....

1 Like

Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by Emmastan291: 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
uchwar1:
Married when and where?

The when and where is not your business...
Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by camri: 4:14pm On Mar 30, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Congrats to you guys
will you marry me
Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by yinkeys(m): 4:22pm On Mar 30, 2023
It’s now he’d see temptations and beautiful girls like never before grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 30, 2023
Awnnn my confirmation. Davido is a good man and I like how inseparable he and chioma are. Let me not see any baby mama near this couple ooo in disguise with their child to draw attention. Let them choke on their babymama career.CouplelikeChivido
Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by Cherrybae(f): 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
Is this even supposed to be news. When I marry I can never act like this
Mtcheeeeeew
Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by emmysoftyou: 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2023
Brendaniel:

And you wonder why they remain poor, this is the answer...
true talk bro..
But davido has 35% of Igbo blood in him because his father's mother is from enugu state including the current governor of osun state who is half Yoruba half Igbo..

I hope if davido's son wants to contest for Lagos state governorship, Yoruba won't denied him and call him Igbo..
Qed

1 Like

Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by Bobbiee: 4:26pm On Mar 30, 2023
Seems I haven't banned enough Nairalanders here. You guys are testing my patience angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Somebody Died In This Accident - Comedian Craze Clown Speaks (pix, Video) / Stephanie Linus' Son Poses With Her AMVCA Award (Photo) / Skales And Olusegun Obasanjo Pictured On The Same Plane From Addis Ababa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.