Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) (43640 Views)

Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 / Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body / Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by Masterito(m): 7:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
You sound bitter. E dey pain you?
IpobAntidote:
His problem.
Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by Seun360(m): 7:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
We should fry chips for who now?
Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by Mrvictorwrite(m): 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2023
Good for them.
Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 7:25pm On Mar 30, 2023
uchwar1:
Married when and where?

Probably at the church of the celebrity fake pastor who is giving out Hermes bags.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by MissTemi1(f): 7:26pm On Mar 30, 2023
So it’s only people married to igbo that is rich or u don’t have countless poverty stricken igbo ppl? Omooo mehn, the way some ppl comment Ehn, u might almost qyestion God if he put a brain of a mosquito in a human
Brendaniel:
The rich ones are busy marrying Igbo women and embracing Igbos with business and so many other good things, while the poor ones are busy shouting go back to your state.

And you wonder why they remain poor, this is the answer...

5 Likes

Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by EmmyNorse(m): 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2023
Davido done get a new fan today i swear down. Happy marriage life to and yours.
Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by Burgerlomo: 7:32pm On Mar 30, 2023
Congratulations 👍 may God almighty bless their union 🙏
Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by Brendaniel: 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2023
MissTemi1:
So it’s only people married to igbo that is rich or u don’t have countless poverty stricken igbo ppl? Omooo mehn, the way some ppl comment Ehn, u might almost qyestion God if he put a brain of a mosquito in a human

If you cannot see the sarcasm also included in my statement then your statement might just be for you....
Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by HarsharGoon(m): 7:49pm On Mar 30, 2023
According to igbo custom “if a child dies and the father of the so called did not marry the mother of the so called child they will bury the child in the mother hometown or they will be responsible for the funeral. So Davido did not want this so he married chioma
Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by emmysoftyou: 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2023
GUNITGuy:

We don't want mixed again
It's either you're full Yoruba blooded person or you go back where your mum came from and contest...
No more people who trample over our values and yet wants to benefit from us using marriage and now trying to use Politics
stop talking like a kid , what do you mean you don't want mixed ? Cos of politics. When love fall on you, it doesn't matter where you came from. You must not be a full blooded Yoruba before you can lead a nation or country.
UK prime minister is not even a mixed yet lead a country.
Barack Obama is Kenya yet lead a powerful country.
And we are talking about Nigeria, some people like you are full bag of tribalism, that's why our country remains backwards..

Qed
Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by renderme: 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2023
Brendaniel:

Wow, look at the hatred you are pouring a little child that has passed on, so you were so envious of a little child that doesn't know if he is Igbo or Yoruba, you just hated the boy for no reason just because people were celebrating him....
The asslicking was astounding. So I shall comment on it. I've never seen anything like that before. It was like a victory chant, an achievement for the whole igbo tribe. There are several intertribal marriages in Nigeria and nobody took it like they have a personal stake in the marriage, attacking other babymamas here and there, insisting on the importance of the son more than his other daughters.
I can't imagine yorubas asslicking Peter psquare children because they have a Yoruba mum. Just weird tribal behaviour U guys exhibit. Don't worry chioma David will soon born new adeleke children for you to worship. Lmao!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2023
This is a confirm marriage well
Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by MissTemi1(f): 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
That is not sarcasm. U were very direct in your statement. No Dey cover up abeg
Brendaniel:

If you cannot see the sarcasm also included in my statement then your statement might just be for you....

5 Likes

Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by Brendaniel: 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
MissTemi1:
That is not sarcasm. U were very direct in your statement. No Dey cover up abeg

I'm only giving giving back tribalists their words with a little mix of sarcasm....
Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by GUNITGuy: 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2023
emmysoftyou:
stop talking like a kid , what do you mean you don't want mixed ? Cos of politics. When love fall on you, it doesn't matter where you came from. You must not be a full blooded Yoruba before you can lead a nation or country.
UK prime minister is not even a mixed yet lead a country.
Barack Obama is Kenya yet lead a powerful country.
And we are talking about Nigeria, some people like you are full bag of tribalism, that's why our country remains backwards..

Qed
Ok I hear you let's let our unity mature and differences die may be in our generation or generation after us might witness such but for now I don't think we are ready for that UK, US type of thing
Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by Brendaniel: 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
renderme:

The asslicking was astounding. So I shall comment on it. I've never seen anything like that before. It was like a victory chant, an achievement for the whole igbo tribe. There are several intertribal marriages in Nigeria and nobody took it like they have a personal stake in the marriage, attacking other babymamas here and there, insisting on the importance of the son more than his other daughters.
I can't imagine yorubas asslicking Peter psquare children because they have a Yoruba mum. Just weird tribal behaviour U guys exhibit. Don't worry chioma David will soon born new adeleke children for you to worship. Lmao!

Last time I checked Davido has fans from all tribes in Nigeria and they praised his child, so for you to exclude all tribes other tribes aside Igbos from the praises the child received means that you are saying that other tribes hated the child and never praised him including the Yoruba tribe....
Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by Olat4421: 9:13pm On Mar 30, 2023
I like davido
Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by renderme: 9:29pm On Mar 30, 2023
Brendaniel:

Last time I checked Davido has fans from all tribes in Nigeria and they praised his child, so for you to exclude all tribes other tribes aside Igbos from the praises the child received means that you are saying that other tribes hated the child and never praised him including the Yoruba tribe....
Oh pleaaase. Aren't you tired of the chestbeating - then playing victim cycle? grin When I have time I'll attach some of the tribalistic hailing here. Very abnormal.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by Brendaniel: 9:31pm On Mar 30, 2023
renderme:

Oh pleaaase. When I have time I'll attach some of the tribalistic hailing here. Very abnormal.

Please let me see them....
Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by Brendaniel: 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2023
hifocus:

You're very stupid. Davido marrying an Igbo girl isn't out of place. His mum was igbo so no qualms. Whereas, your gala brothers in traffic would rather die in traffic selling gala than go back to their cursed region.

I'm only returning the tribalists back to them especially because of GRV....
Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by Brendaniel: 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2023
hifocus:

You're very stupid. Davido marrying an Igbo girl isn't out of place. His mum was igbo so no qualms. Whereas, your gala brothers in traffic would rather die in traffic selling gala than go back to their cursed region.

I'm only returning the tribalists WORDS back to them especially because of GRV....
Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by Jeftliu: 5:34am On Mar 31, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y76OlQSc62w

I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma

https://igberetvnews.com/1442103/married-chioma-davido-confirms/

You will not hear any igbos say CHIOMA don't marry Yorubas because your children will not allow to contest for governorship in the state...Simply because he's DAVIDO
Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by BanyXchi: 8:34am On Mar 31, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:
Their elders are busy marrying from the East to give their children future while those immigrant are busy shouting "Igbos respect your host"

Ndi ara
delusi0nal O su clown... Nobody is marrying your inferior kind, Davido married that prostitute out of pity.

1 Like

Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by caracas: 8:47am On Mar 31, 2023
OboOlora:
Mschewww so what should we do?
U r musician not a marriage counselor, drop good music and not those ur ‘shekpe shekpe noise’
Team wiz kid, we don see u…
Now can you go enjoy your fave’s dry n senseless songs n leave us in peace?
Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by touchalex25: 9:26am On Mar 31, 2023
GUNITGuy:

We don't want mixed again
It's either you're full Yoruba blooded person or you go back where your mum came from and contest...
No more people who trample over our values and yet wants to benefit from us using marriage and now trying to use Politics
But Desmond Elliot is mixed too how come he doesn’t get as much heat as GRV and the rest….maybe it’s not about being mixed you guys just choose some people to attack that’s all
Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by Mercy2006(f): 10:24am On Mar 31, 2023
hifocus:

His mum was an Edo woman.
Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by Mercy2006(f): 10:40am On Mar 31, 2023
renderme:

Liar. Post a comment from any Yoruba abusing ifeanyi or showing him hatred. There is none. Yorubas have home training and would never abuse a kid (unlike U igbos).I even saw a comment that David should abandon his other kids cos their mothers were making trouble.

Ifeanyi and chioma were praised everywhere. It's just that you guys praise was excessively tribal, like a tribal accomplishment. You dissed Benin girl Sophia everyday who has not been in a rltshp wt David for years, you dissed larrissas son with davido, and dissed all Yoruba women (dt had no baby for davido) for not being up to Igbo chioma. Abi I lie.
Chestbeaters always causing trouble for whoever they support. grin You don't know whether the Larissa girl U were dissing has a loved one dt is an ogboni general and couldn't stand the disses. You are too arrogant to learn a lesson though. Continue the tribalism and dissing, and continue losing. It's your curse. grin
They will deny it as usual. I still remember how it was always Chioma this,Chioma that.
They were always saying nonsense about Yoruba ladies that time that they are too ugly and dirty to be Davido's girlfriend even when he dated one beautiful Aboderin girl one time and the girl was the one that ran away cos of his lifestyle.
I have never seen such display of inferiority complex before in my entire life.
The same Chioma whose mother is Yoruba o ( Folake) and even she looks like the mother and not her father ( thank God for small mercies)

I always wonder why they always make a big issue out of a rich Yoruba man marrying Igbo lady.Poverty stricken Yoruba and igbo men get married to them every time. What's the fuss all about?
Other tribes don't even care.
Or have you seen the South South people running mad over Makinde's wife. You won't even know .
Davido's elder brother also married an Akwa Ibom girl, her people don't give a hoot. Another brother ( B red) married an Edo girl, do you see the Edos displaying madness?

Just like we Yorubas don't give a damn about rich Igbos and other tribes marrying our women.
I believe they will be alright one day!

1 Like

Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by Probz(m): 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2023
I just hope she can cook well. Every man deserves a bit of good Igbo food. Ewedu’s no contest.
Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by LordBillionz: 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2023
OboOlora:
Mschewww so what should we do?
U r musician not a marriage counselor, drop good music and not those ur ‘shekpe shekpe noise’
He's better than you and your entire generation till tomorrow.

Continue languishing in your pain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com / Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful / Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.