Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,276 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) (43683 Views)

Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 / Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body / Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by OboOlora(f): 3:20pm On Mar 31, 2023
LordBillionz:

He's better than you and your entire generation till tomorrow.

Continue languishing in your pain.
Iyalaya lo n languish in pain
Oloriburuku omokomo

2 Likes

Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by GUNITGuy: 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2023
touchalex25:
But Desmond Elliot is mixed too how come he doesn’t get as much heat as GRV and the rest….maybe it’s not about being mixed you guys just choose some people to attack that’s all
No! Most post from GRV about Yoruba shows disdain to us he never wanted to have anything to do with us until election .....He's carriage doesn't depicts an omoluabi .........Many things I read online about him can win the heart of Yorubas How can you say you can't speak out language even DR. Nnamdi Azikiwe that wanted to lead western region could speak..
He even had the boldness to say it to the press ....
It's not gonna work

2 Likes

Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by BanyXchi: 5:41am On Apr 01, 2023
Mercy2006:
They will deny it as usual. I still remember how it was always Chioma this,Chioma that.
They were always saying nonsense about Yoruba ladies that time that they are too ugly and dirty to be Davido's girlfriend even when he dated one beautiful Aboderin girl one time and the girl was the one that ran away cos of his lifestyle.
I have never seen such display of inferiority complex before in my entire life.
The same Chioma whose mother is Yoruba o ( Folake) and even she looks like the mother and not her father ( thank God for small mercies)

I always wonder why they always make a big issue out of a rich Yoruba man marrying Igbo lady.Poverty stricken Yoruba and igbo men get married to them every time. What's the fuss all about?
Other tribes don't even care.
Or have you seen the South South people running mad over Makinde's wife. You won't even know .
Davido's elder brother also married an Akwa Ibom girl, her people don't give a hoot. Another brother ( B red) married an Edo girl, do you see the Edos displaying madness?

Just like we Yorubas don't give a damn about rich Igbos and other tribes marrying our women.
I believe they will be alright one day!
Chioma is half Yoruba?
Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by Mercy2006(f): 10:59am On Apr 01, 2023
BanyXchi:
Chioma is half Yoruba?
So you didn't know? She and her sister celebrated the woman not long ago. I believe the parents separated a long time though!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by OfficialAPCNig: 11:19am On Apr 01, 2023
BanyXchi:
delusi0nal O su clown... Nobody is marrying your inferior kind, Davido married that prostitute out of pity.
The prostitutes are the tribes whose women marry up to 4 men in their life time. You can hardly see a Yoruba woman that has never given birth for another man. I am sure your mum is not living with your dad or had lived with another another man before your dad.

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by MSGAMBLE9: 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:

The prostitutes are the tribes whose women marry up to 4 men in their life time. You can hardly see a Yoruba woman that has never given birth for another man. I am sure your mum is not living with your dad or had lived with another another man before your dad.

grin grin grin
Coming from a tribe whose men willing and knownling accept bastard as long im mama dey under their roof.

This reeks of lack of Self-Esteem and inferiority complex.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by BanyXchi: 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:

grin grin grin
even the blind knows your cursed women are like mangos planted by the roadside, anyone can pluck and eat. Wetin cheap pass ibo Toto? Your women both single and married dominate all the brothels in the country. I don't even want to talk on how your stinking women are sex machines that breed babies in baby factories

1 Like

Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by BanyXchi: 1:29pm On Apr 01, 2023
Mercy2006:
So you didn't know? She and her sister celebrated the woman not long ago. I believe the parents separated a long time though!
I believe you're joking
Re: I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) by Tmb78(m): 4:56pm On Apr 01, 2023
BanyXchi:
I believe you're joking
It's not a lie. Google it yourself na!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Between Emeka Ike And A Mad Woman {pic} / Portable Sharing Food Items On The Street Of Lagos (video) / 5 Nigerian Female Celebrities We Love Their Tomboy Attitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.