Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Portable Is Every Lawyer’s Nightmare - Inibehe Effiong - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Is Every Lawyer’s Nightmare - Inibehe Effiong (31886 Views)

“I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals / Portable Is Every Lawyer’s Nightmare – Legal Practitioner, Inibehe Effiong / Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Is Every Lawyer’s Nightmare - Inibehe Effiong by VenExchangee: 6:29pm On Mar 30, 2023
Seductress4:
You are a big fool. So the worker he assaulted is not a human being? Any little thing you fools will bring family into the discussion.
I just also notice it wasn't you that I quoted, so why attack me?
Have anyone assault you for no reason?
Before you talk, they try use your brain think.
Be like you don they suck many dick recently and its affecting your brain seriousness
Re: Portable Is Every Lawyer’s Nightmare - Inibehe Effiong by Seductress4(f): 6:30pm On Mar 30, 2023
VenExchangee:

Stop judging base on character, person no go just begin beat person for no reason and beside portable is kind and caring guy. So instead of attacking anyone you see why not channel that energy on working on your life?
Like I said, you are a fool if you don't know. First of all, you brought his family into the conversation, why do you have to go that low?
If portable is kind to your family, does that give you right to talk anyhow? Is portable now a moral police that beats people to take correction?
Take your father there let portable beat him too. Fool
Re: Portable Is Every Lawyer’s Nightmare - Inibehe Effiong by Seductress4(f): 6:30pm On Mar 30, 2023
VenExchangee:

I just also notice it wasn't you that I quoted, so why attack me?
Have anyone assault you for no reason?
Before you talk, they try use your brain think.
Be like you don they suck many dick recently and its affecting your brain seriousness
I am learning from your mom
Re: Portable Is Every Lawyer’s Nightmare - Inibehe Effiong by VenExchangee: 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2023
Seductress4:
Like I said, you are a fool if you don't know. First of all, you brought his family into the conversation, why do you have to go that low?
If portable is kind to your family, does that give you right to talk anyhow? Is portable now a moral police that beats people to take correction?
Take your father there let portable beat him too. Fool
So the person he insulted is not part of someone family?
I don't and will never support what is wrong ms. Dick sucker, according to him he cautioned him to stop fraud and he didn't stop, are you aware that if same boy was caught doing fraud that will also involve him in police case?
And for my father stuff, my dad was a correct man before he passed away and he have always told us to do and support what is right but on your side I guess you were raised by weed chain smoker or a tout who go around harassing people.
Grow up
Re: Portable Is Every Lawyer’s Nightmare - Inibehe Effiong by VenExchangee: 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
Seductress4:
I am learning from your mom
He only did that to my dad so were are you learning the one of different men from?
Nobody booked you today?
I can link you up at least so you can feed your mom with it since she's already old and can't go Into what you inherited from her
Re: Portable Is Every Lawyer’s Nightmare - Inibehe Effiong by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lol grin
Re: Portable Is Every Lawyer’s Nightmare - Inibehe Effiong by Seductress4(f): 6:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
VenExchangee:

So the person he insulted is not part of someone family?
I don't and will never support what is wrong ms. Dick sucker, according to him he cautioned him to stop fraud and he didn't stop, are you aware that if same boy was caught doing fraud that will also involve him in police case?
And for my father stuff, my dad was a correct man before he passed away and he have always told us to do and support what is right but on your side I guess you were raised by weed chain smoker or a tout who go around harassing people.
Grow up
Lol, your father passed away through beating from portable. Hahahahah
Re: Portable Is Every Lawyer’s Nightmare - Inibehe Effiong by Seductress4(f): 6:40pm On Mar 30, 2023
VenExchangee:

He only did that to my dad so were are you learning the one of different men from?
Nobody booked you today?
I can link you up at least so you can feed your mom with it since she's already old and can't go Into what you inherited from her
Link your mama first mumu. Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Portable Is Every Lawyer’s Nightmare - Inibehe Effiong by VenExchangee: 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
Seductress4:
Lol, your father passed away through beating from portable. Hahahahah
okay read what you just typed and check if it makes sense to you 🤣🤣🤣
Are you this dumb?
Re: Portable Is Every Lawyer’s Nightmare - Inibehe Effiong by Bfly: 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
The only way to defend this kind of person is to plead insanity.

3 Likes

Re: Portable Is Every Lawyer’s Nightmare - Inibehe Effiong by Seductress4(f): 6:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
VenExchangee:
okay read what you just typed and check if it makes sense to you 🤣🤣🤣
Are you this dumb?
Ask your late father in his grave 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Portable Is Every Lawyer’s Nightmare - Inibehe Effiong by VenExchangee: 6:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
Seductress4:
Link your mama first mumu. Hahahahahahahaha
Okay what do your mother do for a living?
Re: Portable Is Every Lawyer’s Nightmare - Inibehe Effiong by Seductress4(f): 6:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
VenExchangee:

Okay what do your mother do for a living?
Link your mama first before I answer you. Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Portable Is Every Lawyer’s Nightmare - Inibehe Effiong by VenExchangee: 6:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
Seductress4:
Ask your late father in his grave 😂😂😂😂😂
Mind you my late father grace fit feed your family like for good 5yrs, are you doubting it?
Re: Portable Is Every Lawyer’s Nightmare - Inibehe Effiong by Seductress4(f): 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2023
VenExchangee:

Mind you my late father grace fit feed your family like for good 5yrs, are you doubting it?
A useless grave goat and pigs urinate on top? Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Portable Is Every Lawyer’s Nightmare - Inibehe Effiong by VenExchangee: 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2023
Seductress4:
A useless grave goat and pigs urinate on top? Hahahahahahahaha
Not everyone family is like your family dear.
I can help your life if you want.
Empirexcel@gmail.com.
That's my email address, stop been useless in your family, let me give you work
Re: Portable Is Every Lawyer’s Nightmare - Inibehe Effiong by Seductress4(f): 6:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
VenExchangee:

Not everyone family is like your family dear.
I can help your life if you want.
Empirexcel@gmail.com.
That's my email address, stop been useless in your family, let me give you work
Go and give your sisters work, let them stop prostitution first. Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Portable Is Every Lawyer’s Nightmare - Inibehe Effiong by VenExchangee: 6:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
Seductress4:
Go and give your sisters work, let them stop prostitution first. Hahahahahahahaha
No compare yourself to my sister, that girl get her personal company where people more than your mothers works for...
So she's not into prostitution like you.
Till you die you no fit near her when it comes to wealth so say something else...
Why I'm I even replying a big like you?
Well, work on yourself and make good use of yourself and stop been useless
Re: Portable Is Every Lawyer’s Nightmare - Inibehe Effiong by thecommunist(m): 6:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
Why do you always pick on people doing their thing. Let him mad his madness in peace. It does not concern you , abi he call you to represent him in court ni? Gboborun okurin.
Re: Portable Is Every Lawyer’s Nightmare - Inibehe Effiong by Miyachi: 6:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Only a charge and bail lawyer will go out of his chambers to defend the certified lunatic called Portable...

Na God dey help MUMU, Na only God fit help Portable.

This last paragraph cracked me up!
Re: Portable Is Every Lawyer’s Nightmare - Inibehe Effiong by Seductress4(f): 6:53pm On Mar 30, 2023
VenExchangee:

No compare yourself to my sister, that girl get her personal company where people more than your mothers works for...
So she's not into prostitution like you.
Till you die you no fit near her when it comes to wealth so say something else...
Why I'm I even replying a big like you?
Well, work on yourself and make good use of yourself and stop been useless
Stop telling me about your useless family background. Next time, you learn not to bring in family into discussion. Fool
Re: Portable Is Every Lawyer’s Nightmare - Inibehe Effiong by VenExchangee: 6:54pm On Mar 30, 2023
Seductress4:
Stop telling me about your useless family background. Next time, you learn not to bring in family into discussion. Fool
Stop been useless and stop intruding on what doesn't concern you.
Fool.
Re: Portable Is Every Lawyer’s Nightmare - Inibehe Effiong by Seductress4(f): 6:56pm On Mar 30, 2023
VenExchangee:

Stop been useless and stop intruding on what doesn't concern you.
Fool.
Nairaland is a big forum, you were being insultive and I replied you back 😛 Now you are crying. Fool like your father. Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Portable Is Every Lawyer’s Nightmare - Inibehe Effiong by SouthernPlateau: 6:57pm On Mar 30, 2023
EBMedia:
Popular Nigerian legal practitioner, Inibehe Effiong, has said that singer Portable is every lawyer’s nightmare when it comes to dealing with difficult clients, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Facebook page, Effiong said that the singer is the type of client who will do and say things that are contradictory to a lawyer’s strategy. He wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100003547312161/posts/pfbid02TcvETsgsN8HwUwb4PwEo3bGyVmbCoGXpPekB5YC25EEfiHgr6km8VCyVMTDrxiv2l/?app=fbl

Effiong shared his opinion after the singer resisted arrest by some men of the Ogun police command who stormed his bar to arrest him for failing to honour several invitations sent to him.

Subsequently, Portable made a video in which he admitted to beating up his former signee who reported him to the police.

https://igberetvnews.com/1442107/portable-every-lawyers-nightmare-inibehe-effiong/

Portable never collect beating from correct galant men of force yet, him cruise go pause. This him craze no rish small thing for North
Re: Portable Is Every Lawyer’s Nightmare - Inibehe Effiong by SouthernPlateau: 7:00pm On Mar 30, 2023
Seductress4:

Seduhhh Seduhhh, na you de ur profile? You be fine Yam ooo....ewoooo....
Re: Portable Is Every Lawyer’s Nightmare - Inibehe Effiong by folake4u(f): 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2023
Persephone1:
He never meet Folake4u. Make them give folake, she will represent him wella grin grin

Ah Perse. 🤣🤣

Client like this Portable fit put lawyer for trouble. There's something called "Attorney-client privilege", which means anything that a client tells the lawyer is confidential.

Person like this werey fit go cast himself by admitting all charges in court.

I nor want. grin grin grin
Re: Portable Is Every Lawyer’s Nightmare - Inibehe Effiong by Seductress4(f): 7:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
SouthernPlateau:

Seduhhh Seduhhh, na you de ur profile? You be fine Yam ooo....ewoooo....
Your mom is a beautiful Mushroom oh
Re: Portable Is Every Lawyer’s Nightmare - Inibehe Effiong by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2023
As a lawyer, I agree with this lawyer’s opinion.
There’s a bigger issue at play here, I think. It seems like this Portable guy doesn’t really understand the true value of money and like many entertainers, will waste it all in no time. Social Media is a defendant’s worst nightmare and a prosecution’s best witness. People screen record videos so much and the internet also keeps pages caches so even if he deleted it, it’s still there.
He provided video evidence of him admitting guilt so why waste money on legal representation? If he was going to do such a dumb thing, he should’ve used the money he spent on a lawyer to give a direct settlement to the victim, it might’ve even cost him less.

1 Like

Re: Portable Is Every Lawyer’s Nightmare - Inibehe Effiong by Mrvictorwrite(m): 7:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
Wahala wahala wahala! 😂
Portable and wahala is like bread and butter.
Re: Portable Is Every Lawyer’s Nightmare - Inibehe Effiong by Burgerlomo: 7:28pm On Mar 30, 2023
😂
Re: Portable Is Every Lawyer’s Nightmare - Inibehe Effiong by udomma1005(m): 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2023
Racoon:
Only a fellow stupid and lunatic lawyer will go out to defend a despicable character like portable.
Ohhhhhh you make me remember my fun cartoon characters, "Despicable minions"
Re: Portable Is Every Lawyer’s Nightmare - Inibehe Effiong by Mase2020g(m): 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
Okealaaye:
Portable, living his life sans conventions and unnatural societal demands! I love him still. Na so dem abuse Fela during his lifetime. Now, he's a major study in most world-class institutes if African studies. Marching the way of Majority doesn't validate good behaviour! (You don't have to wail about what's constitutionally my preference and choice! Share your own opinion and vamoose!)

If this is how Fela behave when he was alive, then you are a genius , if not, then you must be a stupid idiot, for comparing a legend to an idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele & Her N100k Louis Vuitton Bag / Who Is Nigeria's Richest Artiste(s)? D'banj, 2face Or Psquare? / Banky W: I Sang For Armed Robbers Who Robbed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.