Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Kxkddm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kxkddm (1406 Views)

I’m Really Confused Is This Is Right Or Wrong Matured Minds Only Pls / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kxkddm by Heroicvic(m): 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
Kxididic

1 Like

Re: Kxkddm by Redoil: 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
take it as you see yourself that is life for you
Re: Kxkddm by willi926(m): 4:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
God loves a cheerful giver.
Re: Kxkddm by greenermodels: 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2023
Heroicvic:
hello everyone please I need your candid advice
I'm confused about myself; I don't know what I am.
I can say I'm kind and I'm not, that I'm generous and I'm not... here's my reason

I'm not comfortable giving out my money to people that's not my family, especially ladies (I hate myself when I do coz they never stop asking and I feel I'm not obligated to help) I can spend on myself and my loved ones but when a lady ask me for money I grow furious instantly

and when I say I'm generous, I feel very Happy and fulfilled when I give to the less privileged or someone that is starving on the street even without them asking

I live in school area and most of my neighbors are female who always need your favour almost all the time requesting anything requestable

here is my concern, these neighbors tag me stingy but within me I know I'm not, I'm not just comfortable giving to some set of people

do you think this is normal? what advice do you have for me please? please be kind with your response.. thanks
there's nothing wrong with you,Nigerian girls are professional beggars without appreciation, however, when you're ready to marry,you must be ready to spend in order to attract the lady of your choice, love don't exist in women's dictionary, ignore at your own risk.

1 Like

Re: Kxkddm by Rokiat(f): 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2023
So what advice are you looking for? Smh. This is how you want to be and there’s women that are low maintenance and love 50/50 guys and enjoys the struggle love. Men called them ride and die chicks.

Heck some of them will even work and give you their salary.

There’s someone for everyone stick to your type problem solve.
Re: Kxkddm by Oluromantic: 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nobody has the right to call someone stingy except that person is hugely generous. Even the very rich and generous persons such as dangote and otedola will never look at a fellow man and call him stingy. It's those covetous street girls who are unable to work to get themselves basic needs and accessories such as airtime, hairdo bill, wardrobe bills etc but expect that thier vagina or outward look to get a man to do those things for them that will open thier big mouth and call someone stingy. Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Kxkddm by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
Read my signature and send me a PM
Re: Kxkddm by Ballzproblemm: 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
they tag you stingy because they want to manipulate you,own up to the tag show them more pepper.
Re: Kxkddm by LeeSmart: 4:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
willi926:
God loves a cheerful giver.

No vex oo, na pastor u be? Abi person 4 ur family na pastor? because u go like to the preach abt tithe oo
Re: Kxkddm by willi926(m): 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
LeeSmart:

No vex oo, na pastor u be? Abi person 4 ur family na pastor? because u go like to the preach abt tithe oo
I no need to be a pastor na, na normal verse for Bible wey me and you know grin
Re: Kxkddm by Munoke1(f): 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2023
Ok
Re: Kxkddm by Heroicvic(m): 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2023
Rokiat:
So what advice are you looking for? Smh. This is how you want to be and there’s women that are low maintenance and love 50/50 guys and enjoys the struggle love. Men called them ride and die chicks.

Heck some of them will even work and give you their salary.

There’s someone for everyone stick to your type problem solve.

Did I mention that I'm dating any of them
Your brain no sabi pass relationship
Re: Kxkddm by Fahvvy: 8:49pm On Mar 30, 2023
It's your money OP and it's your choice to do whatever the hell you want undecided...

They didn't give you money for you to keep for them, so why pay attention to their foolishness? undecided...

And besides, those people calling you stingy are just trying to manipulate your emotions so they can take advantage of you, DON'T GIVE IN!!!! undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kxkddm by Autobot05: 9:25pm On Mar 30, 2023
Give but don't cross your limits .
Those calling you stingy are senseless. Tell them to go and make their own money simple and short
Re: Kxkddm by cumoverna: 12:11am On Mar 31, 2023
If you call this matter a problem, then I can assure you that, you never see PROBLEM yet.
Just de play
Re: Kxkddm by Rathoreng(m): 1:39am On Mar 31, 2023
Just as the previously nairalander said,youve never seen anything, a gf ive dated previously even asked me for iphone 11, her mom asked me 50k, and others such scenarios, plenty, plenty
Re: Kxkddm by sylve11: 8:51am On Apr 29, 2023
greenermodels:
there's nothing wrong with you,Nigerian girls are professional beggars without appreciation, however, when you're ready to marry,you must be ready to spend in order to attract the lady of your choice, love don't exist in women's dictionary, ignore at your own risk.

This is deep! sad cool

(1) (Reply)

Why A Lot Of Women Don't Get Wet In Marriage / Security Tips;Do Not Allow Your Female Visitor To Clean Your Room / My Love Life And My Choir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.