Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Why A Lot Of Women Don't Get Wet In Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why A Lot Of Women Don't Get Wet In Marriage (1403 Views)

Please What Is The Difference Between CUM And WET In Women? / Girl Fell For Cucumber Prank, she got H0rny And Wet In Public / Nicki Minaj Gets Wet In Saucy New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why A Lot Of Women Don't Get Wet In Marriage by Oluchukwu10: 6:51pm On Apr 01, 2023
Re: Why A Lot Of Women Don't Get Wet In Marriage by riverbird: 7:06pm On Apr 01, 2023
Most of them dried up Thier honey pot in the streets hoeing around that's why angry

2 Likes

Re: Why A Lot Of Women Don't Get Wet In Marriage by Yugoslavia247(m): 7:07pm On Apr 01, 2023
Wahala

If you meet a woman who is dry. You will know that you can reject sex.

This is where the issue of sexual compatibility comes into play. No matter how you might think you are patient a dry p**sy will frustrate you.

If as a husband you will not want sex. It's all friction and pain.

A friend once said he will never have anything with a particular gal. One she is dry and 2 it's like knacking a log of wood because she doesn't act like she is having sex.

At the end he gets angry and sees it as a waste of time.

Some get wet and dry after penetration.

The sweetest are those whose wetness starts pre intimacy and lasts through out the sex period.

That is the real definition of honey pot.

Avoid contraceptives. This causes dryness easily.

I no be sex coach. Others can add the rest

6 Likes

Re: Why A Lot Of Women Don't Get Wet In Marriage by powerhouse3(m): 7:50pm On Apr 01, 2023
True true ,dry coochie is quite fustrating,...

F*ngering ,and you felt the wetness before you'll slot in its back to it's dry state...

And you felt the sweetness only when you cum,

Unlike others ,you felt the slimy and sweetness with every stroke..

I now see why the kick against premarital sex , because with varying experience,one is still bound to lookout side if he or she is without fear of God
Re: Why A Lot Of Women Don't Get Wet In Marriage by Reminderz: 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2023
because they date who they love and when it comes to marriage, they marry who is ready or who loves them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Lot Of Women Don't Get Wet In Marriage by Tunagee(m): 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2023
riverbird:
Most of them dried up Thier honey pot in the streets hoeing around that's why angry

Hehehehe cheesy funny, but true
Re: Why A Lot Of Women Don't Get Wet In Marriage by Tunagee(m): 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2023
riverbird:

Hehehehe: funny, but true.
Dem full michat lite, badoo, Bigo live and inmessage. Go Bigo go see wetin dey happen, i pity our young men yet to marry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why A Lot Of Women Don't Get Wet In Marriage by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:51pm On Apr 01, 2023
I don't know about you but most of the married women I have banged got wet.

I will never forget Mrs C, the day I banged her she was just gushing water through her toto lile Ikogosi warm springs grin

(1) (Reply)

Pls, What Should I Do? Help Me / Would You Abandon Your Fiancé For A Billionaire's Daughter In Qatar? / I Need Your Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.