Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Why You Should Check Your Spouse Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Check Your Spouse Phone (956 Views)

'spying' On Your Spouse's Phone Is Now A Crime In Saudi Arabia / Zimbawean Men Rub Their Manhoods Over Other's Spouse, Fight Breaks Out(photos / Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

Why You Should Check Your Spouse Phone by Rosehinkle: 4:10pm On Mar 30, 2023
As a man in a relationship whether as dating couple or married. If your spouse cheating is a big deal for you and you have so much trust for your girlfriend or wife. My advice for you is check her phone ....From Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp( whatsapp calls and archived chat), email( check ins locations on her Gmail location, lookout for credit/debit alert from/to any particular guy) or any other messenger you can find in her phone. Check call log, message box, photos and deleted photos. Check her bolt/Uber apps if she doesn't drive. Look out for any app lock vault and try to find the pass to it. In all these try as much as possible for you not to be caught while in the act. if you eventually spot any evidence, make sure is legit with enough proof before confronting your spouse else they will deny&convince you making you feel bad.
That your saint wife or girlfriend is probably f*cking someone else for years now. Especially those boyfriend that are about turning to husbands and school fees payers. But if cheating ain't a big deal for you then I think you shouldn't go through all this stress

Re: Why You Should Check Your Spouse Phone by Rokiat(f): 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
If you have to go through all this hustle then there’s trust issues just end the relationship.

Re: Why You Should Check Your Spouse Phone by silvoclaira: 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
Well insecure sets in
Re: Why You Should Check Your Spouse Phone by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2023
A) unless you have any reason to not trust your woman, then i dont think the above is necessary...
B) but even if you dont trust your woman, then the above is not needed, and you should simply end the r/ship... as you will never trully be satisfied with what you find.
C) better to leave than die of stress related illnesses
D) because if your woman really wants to cheat, nothing you do or say can change that.
Re: Why You Should Check Your Spouse Phone by Oluromantic: 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2023
Rokiat:
If you have to go through all this hustle then there’s trust issues just end the relationship.
I wonder o. It already shows something is either wrong with him or with the relationship
Re: Why You Should Check Your Spouse Phone by virginprincess(f): 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2023
Trash,if you don't trust your spouse then just breakup,no need for all this long stress.

Re: Why You Should Check Your Spouse Phone by Billgatessecond: 4:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
Rosehinkle:
As a man in a relationship whether as dating couple or married. If your spouse cheating is a big deal for you and you have so much trust for your girlfriend or wife. My advice for you is check her phone ....From Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp( whatsapp calls and archived chat), email( check ins locations on her Gmail location, lookout for credit/debit alert from/to any particular guy) or any other messenger you can find in her phone. Check call log, message box, photos and deleted photos. Check her bolt/Uber apps if she doesn't drive. Look out for any app lock vault and try to find the pass to it. In all these try as much as possible for you not to be caught while in the act. if you eventually spot any evidence, make sure is legit with enough proof before confronting your spouse else they will deny&convince you making you feel bad.

I didn't advise guys to have a spouse just have a friend you back
That your saint wife or girlfriend is probably f*cking someone else for years now. Especially those boyfriend that are about turning to husbands and school fees payers. But if cheating ain't a big deal for you then I think you shouldn't go through all this stress
Re: Why You Should Check Your Spouse Phone by brosom(m): 4:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
E be like say u wan die on time?

Me got no time to monitor any woman, niether do I have time for love.

See let me tell u, u can only reason these things only when u let loose of ur emotion, me don't do emotions again, I take things as they are and if I can't take it that's the end no time to play a second fiddle.
Re: Why You Should Check Your Spouse Phone by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2023
Spy on ur wives phone 📱, if u suspect things and when u just feel like not 24/7 ooo, so u will know weda is safe for u to eat her food anymore or sleep in d same house with her anymore, did the US tell u they don't trust their own citizens, that they go about Tapping their call lines even going to extent to tapping The German chancellor's office phone(an ally for that matter), gathering intelligence is important,

Re: Why You Should Check Your Spouse Phone by Berrityga: 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
Any girl that doesn't allow me go through her phone, both wife, gf, daughter will be thrown out of my house asap.

Re: Why You Should Check Your Spouse Phone by Came4amod: 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2023
Rokiat:

No need to end it .. find proof then examine what to gain or loose if someone bleeps Ur stupid girl once .. and u end Ur relationship with her because of that .. you made it easy for them .. find out why .. if you see her in a better light .. what to gain and what to loose .. u cant leave a fine young and smart girl because u found out she cheated once .. it's a trophy wife .. u let her know you talk about the repercussions and take back your fucking throphy
Re: Why You Should Check Your Spouse Phone by frozen70(f): 11:45pm On Mar 31, 2023
Rosehinkle:

You have just adviced men how to die untimely death

Whats about men who cheats with impunity, so their women should check their phones and sleep into coma
Re: Why You Should Check Your Spouse Phone by Blupen969(m): 11:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
If i marry a nigerian girl we won't use smartphones, we will train birds and use them to send each other messages, i can't risk it oga
Re: Why You Should Check Your Spouse Phone by Drsnives(m): 9:15am On Apr 01, 2023
For your sanity pls don't..
The day I checked my ex's fb message, I nearly collapsed. Fucking 3 of us..small girl o

Read This Before You Get Married! / After This Lie, I'm Afraid I'll Lose Her / I Hate Them And Dont Care Who They Are: