Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Share Your *it's Over Between Us* Experience In a Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your *it's Over Between Us* Experience In a Relationship (1360 Views)

My First Experience In A Nigerian Club / My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl / Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your *it's Over Between Us* Experience In a Relationship by LeeSmart: 5:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
Mine made me screamed at my dad while thinking it was my kid bro.
pls don't ask me what happened after realizing it was my dad.
Omor person don see shege inside relationship oo.

Feel free to share yours

2 Likes

Re: Share Your *it's Over Between Us* Experience In a Relationship by KingDash09(m): 5:48pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nigeria is blessed

1 Like

Re: Share Your *it's Over Between Us* Experience In a Relationship by Berrityga: 6:16pm On Mar 30, 2023
Omo! I dated this girl that is stingy with kpekus, upon the fact I give her money, buy things for her house and also take her out often, she still stingy with kpekus, one day I took her out then we lodged 15k for a night plus other expenditures I spent upto 50k that day, this girl allowed me knack once later in the night I tried to knack her she no allow. I struggled with her then I left her. In the morning I took the expensive earrings I bought for her and left. When she called I told her it was over. E better make I use my money pay hookup girl than date her type. Till now I've been doing hookup girls, my life is very peaceful, and I've saved a lot of money thus far.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your *it's Over Between Us* Experience In a Relationship by LeeSmart: 10:34pm On Mar 30, 2023
Berrityga:
Omo! I dated this girl that is stingy with kpekus, upon the fact I give her money, buy things for her house and also take her out often, she still stingy with kpekus, one day I took her out then we lodged 15k for a night plus other expenditures I spent upto 50k that day, this girl allowed me knack once later in the night I tried to knack her she no allow. I struggled with her then I left her. In the morning I took the expensive earrings I bought for her and left. When she called I told her it was over. E better make I use my money pay hookup girl than date her type. Till now I've been doing hookup girls, my life is very peaceful, and I've saved a lot of money thus far.
Correct guy, e beta say no be she serve u breakfast
Re: Share Your *it's Over Between Us* Experience In a Relationship by LeeSmart: 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
My friend own be say after babe tell am say it's over btw us, baba no sabi wen him begin look 4 him shoe inside frigg.....
The kind tension wey *it's over btw us* the cause man pikin enh

3 Likes

Re: Share Your *it's Over Between Us* Experience In a Relationship by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
The last time I was served partial breakfast she said her boyfriend is threatening suicide if she doesn't stop fuckn me. She knelt down and begged me to understand. It was more of a physical thing we had Sha... I was still a student a so many years ago but my OT for women matter na follow come. I gave her a day's grace and the next day I called and she invited me over to her place. I got there she was home alone dressed so sexy and I noticed she had no panties on cos she flashed it. I fuckd her on the sofa and Left. She came over next day to my place for proper knacking and was all over the boy. I touched every inch of her and made sure she was soaking wet as I removed her panties. She was fully naked on my big bed waiting for the rod of me. And my mind whispered to me "discharge her" lol... I no fail. Told her to put on her clothes and get out. Babe confuse and looked at me like " are u serious? Omor I told her again this time in a harsh tone lol... She quickly dressed up and left. That was the end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your *it's Over Between Us* Experience In a Relationship by Sonnobax15(m): 11:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
grin
Damn.......Op,you just reminded sonnobax of a goddamn scenario.....Yep,it was exactly two years ago....Banny wey I be dey plan to settle down with small small just woke up one morning and told me via WhatsApp that she was already seeing someone else angry. Even though I had been having the feeling a long time ago, but I was already preparing for the greatest breakfast...And lo and behold,I was served....But in my case,an idiomatic expression was used grin

"Obax,I no wan waste your time,and I no also want you too waste my time" tongue

1 Like

Re: Share Your *it's Over Between Us* Experience In a Relationship by LeeSmart: 11:52pm On Mar 30, 2023
Guy u sure say u go enter heaven like dis?
Re: Share Your *it's Over Between Us* Experience In a Relationship by Berrityga: 11:53pm On Mar 30, 2023
LeeSmart:

Correct guy, e beta say no be she serve u breakfast
them never born that girl mama were go serve Me breakfast.
Re: Share Your *it's Over Between Us* Experience In a Relationship by LeeSmart: 11:54pm On Mar 30, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Damn.......Op,you just reminded sonnobax of a goddamn scenario.....Yep,it was exactly two years ago....Banny wey I be dey plan to settle down with small small just woke up one morning and told me via WhatsApp that she was already seeing someone else angry. Even though I had been having the feeling a long time ago, but I was already preparing for the greatest breakfast...And lo and behold,I was served....But in my case,an idiomatic expression was used grin

"Obax,I no wan waste your time,and I no also want you too waste my time" tongue
I sure say u go be 1 serious redpiller by now
Re: Share Your *it's Over Between Us* Experience In a Relationship by LeeSmart: 11:56pm On Mar 30, 2023
Berrityga:
them never born that girl mama were go serve Me breakfast.
Make u no too de sure of ur self oo.
E go do u like film
Re: Share Your *it's Over Between Us* Experience In a Relationship by Autobot05: 6:14pm On Mar 31, 2023
None yet .. as she tell me say she dey consider checking out I just check out by myself smiley almost 2 years relationship. But I felt bad sha but man must move on cool
Since then I see relationship as a waste of time sha
Re: Share Your *it's Over Between Us* Experience In a Relationship by Jeon(m): 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2023
LeeSmart:
Mine made me screamed at my dad while thinking it was my kid bro.
pls don't ask me what happened after realizing it was my dad.
Omor person don see shege inside relationship oo.

Feel free to share yours

what is your question?

6 Likes

Re: Share Your *it's Over Between Us* Experience In a Relationship by LeeSmart: 1:30pm On Oct 06, 2023
Jeon:
what is your question?
Wanted asking if ure truly happy the way u're (being pro-lgbtq)
Re: Share Your *it's Over Between Us* Experience In a Relationship by Godsongang: 3:09pm On Oct 06, 2023
I no dey wait for breakfast once I notice any strange behavior, I serve you hot hot straight.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your *it's Over Between Us* Experience In a Relationship by Uchenna10(m): 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2023
Berrityga:

U even try for her
Re: Share Your *it's Over Between Us* Experience In a Relationship by Uchenna10(m): 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2023
Godsongang:
I no dey wait for breakfast once I notice any strange behavior, I serve you hot hot straight.

Sharp

(1) (Reply)

Opinion- Hakimi And His Fellow Losers. / Ebonyi Is Not in Igbo Land / No Woman Wants A Male Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.