Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,173 members, 7,842,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

No Woman Wants A Male Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Woman Wants A Male Virgin (1415 Views)

Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex / A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! / I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Woman Wants A Male Virgin by TMTR: 12:29am On May 13
I lied to a couple of women I was talking to intentionally that I was a Virgin to see their reaction, omo, it wasn't a nice experience, it made me realise that no woman wants to be your first sexual experience, at least majority of them, they want you to have some experience and not be naive, they want to have good sex, forget all the bullshit you see online about wanting a male virgin, they do say this because men request for female Virgins too as if they are in any competition with men grin grin, .The fact is male virginity is useless in this world as there is no way to biology verify it unlike females, no woman wants anything with a male virgin as they feel that something must be wrong with you that no woman wants you, it is what it is , the game is the game, learn or perish..

They usually come up with this bullshit line, 'if you are not a Virgin, then you have no rights to request for a virgin '.. cheesy so silly of them

But aunty is broke, but wants a rich nigga, she is short but wants a tall man, she has no house or car of her own but wants a man that has both, I can go and on, always requesting a man should have what she doesn't have but it's cool, when e reach a man's turn to do the same and we are sincerely not asking for much oo, just be a virgin and all hell is let loose, you will hear statements like, how dare you, are you a virgin yourself, and that overused tag called misogynist, lol

If I will ever settle down,it must be with a Virgin,till then.....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Woman Wants A Male Virgin by muyico(m): 4:44am On May 13
Mr virgin ?? virgin isn't all! if she u her virginity , blived me her entitlement will be high! and again don't let her caught u with another woman?? or else u risking urlife, virgin isn't all, isn't everything! don't be blindfold, we gat many other things that keep marriage moving! e.g habits,characters, her devotion with God! her intelligent, virgin wey no get sense is valueless!
Re: No Woman Wants A Male Virgin by tochez24(m): 5:02am On May 13
muyico:
Mr virgin ?? virgin isn't all! if she u her virginity , blived me her entitlement will be high! and again don't let her caught u with another woman?? or else u risking urlife, virgin isn't all, isn't everything! don't be blindfold, we gat many other things that keep marriage moving! e.g habits,characters, her devotion with God! her intelligent, virgin wey no get sense is valueless!

You will learn ⚠️⚠️

2 Likes

Re: No Woman Wants A Male Virgin by muyico(m): 5:07am On May 13
tochez24:

You will learn ⚠️⚠️
I prays for u, make u no. learns in hard way! virginity can't stop real woman nature!

1 Like

Re: No Woman Wants A Male Virgin by jmoore(m): 7:25am On May 13
You gathered boreholes for a survey, what responses were you expecting?
Boreholes will not like to marry a virgin man.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Woman Wants A Male Virgin by Itohanmiwa: 7:35am On May 13
Who tell u? Some inexperienced ladies actually prefer an inexperienced man, know this and know peace.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Woman Wants A Male Virgin by MMempire(m): 7:47am On May 13
Preach on @OP, we gather dey your back.
Re: No Woman Wants A Male Virgin by Karlifate: 8:30am On May 13
Nice thread, TMTR.

I'll add:

The difference between male promiscuity & female promiscuity is that male promiscuity is a sign of outlier social competence, whereas female promiscuity is a sign of ill-discipline. 👌

The man had to get lots of different women to say yes, whereas the woman just said yes too much.
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: No Woman Wants A Male Virgin by TMTR: 8:33am On May 13
muyico:

Here we go again with the usual virginity isn't everything gibberish, it isn't everything but it's one of the most important attributes a woman can have cause all these other things are useless without being a virgin, how can she have good habits and character when she couldn't keep her legs closed, how can she have devotion to God when she was unable to keep her virginity, even God himself in all his wisdom choose a virgin to bring forth his son to this world, what does that tell you?!. Being a non virgin is a big point she lacks all these other things you pointed out while being a virgin paints a image of a woman who is displined, have good habits and characters ecterea. The matter no hard

5 Likes

Re: No Woman Wants A Male Virgin by Reminderz: 8:37am On May 13
TMTR:

They usually come up with this bullshit line, 'if you are not a Virgin, then you have no rights to request for a virgin '.. cheesy so silly of them

But aunty is broke, but wants a rich nigga, she is short but wants a tall man, she has no house or car of her own but wants a man that has both, I can go and on, always requesting a man should have what she doesn't have but it's cool, when e reach a man's turn to do the same and we are sincerely not asking for much oo, just be a virgin and all hell is let loose, you will hear statements like, how dare you, are you a virgin yourself, and that overused tag called misogynist, lol

the bolded line is the reason why you shouldn't take most of what a woman says serious... their actions always contradict their words... only a fool believes everything a woman says... if you tell a woman you're a virgin, it only tells her how unlikable you are, and her attraction for you will reduce drastically...

I only play the simp game and act naive if I want a woman to leave me alone.... it works every time... most times when you want a woman to leave you alone, chasing her away will only make her want you more especially if you guys are already engaged sexually, and it might even make her plan for a revenge...... the easy way out is to just start acting like a desperate simp, someone who depend on a woman then she will leave without looking back...
Re: No Woman Wants A Male Virgin by Divoc19(f): 9:16am On May 13
At all. Virgin males are boring and can’t teach

2 Likes

Re: No Woman Wants A Male Virgin by Bongadu: 9:30am On May 13
Divoc19:

Wrong . You're boring and have no game

1 Like

Re: No Woman Wants A Male Virgin by idahme(m): 10:42am On May 13
Itohanmiwa:
Who tell u? Some inexperienced ladies actually prefer an inexperienced man, know this and know peace.

How many inexperienced women are available that don't want experienced men? They are in the minority, women most times want a man who is better than her in all aspects of life.

3 Likes

Re: No Woman Wants A Male Virgin by GrandFinale2021(m): 3:38pm On May 13
TMTR:
I lied to a couple of women I was talking to intentionally that I was a Virgin to see their reaction, omo, it wasn't a nice experience, it made me realise that no woman wants to be your first sexual experience, at least majority of them, they want you to have some experience and not be naive, they want to have good sex, forget all the bullshit you see online about wanting a male virgin, they do say this because men request for female Virgins too as if they are in any competition with men grin grin, .The fact is male virginity is useless in this world as there is no way to biology verify it unlike females, no woman wants anything with a male virgin as they feel that something must be wrong with you that no woman wants you, it is what it is , the game is the game, learn or perish..

this is exactly the same experience I have.
All the ladies I've met with I keep deceiving them that I'm a virgin and I've not been in relationships but they turned me down and told me they don't need guys that lacks experience
Re: No Woman Wants A Male Virgin by sacajawea: 4:43pm On May 13
Divoc19:
How Many Virgin males have you been with?
Gotta have had a fair amount of them to know...
Re: No Woman Wants A Male Virgin by Itohanmiwa: 1:21pm On May 14
idahme:

How many inexperienced women are available that don't want experienced men? They are in the minority, women most times want a man who is better than her in all aspects of life.
Who told u when ladies say they want a man who is better than them, sex is included for all of them? Some want you to be higher financiallly, some emotional intelligence, some beauty, some life challenging experiences, some 12inches preek, wether u gud or bad for bed no matter as long as u gather. The list goes on and on. Infact how many nairaland feminist do you know who are happy with men cheating or over emphasis the importance of men sexual experience? During my service camp i met a 26 year old virgin who was strictly bent on no form of physical contact before marriage except in public, she rates sex as the least of qualities a man must possess. One time we were vibing she just said she's scared of the challenge to match all the ladies i've been with in the past. 'that if i was a virgin like her then it would've been much more easier for her'. Traditional women i.e women who believes sex is sacred and only after marriage don't rate sex as love. Make we try change the way we think.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor And My Best Friend. / Just For Ladies. / At First "hello"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.