Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,998 members, 7,828,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? (7572 Views)

Poll: Which of these guys would you vote for in 2015?

Sullivan Chime of Enugu State: 7% (14 votes)
Babatunde Fashola of Lagos state: 46% (91 votes)
Nuhi Ribadu Ex EFCC: 4% (8 votes)
Rochas Okorocha of Imo State: 35% (70 votes)
Some other candidate: 6% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

Ihedioha Begs Rochas For Forgiveness (photo) / Amaechi Or Fashola Or Rochas or Al makura- Who Is The Best Shoki Dancer (PICS) / If Not Ararume, Ohakim Or Rochas : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by EkoIle1: 10:45pm On Sep 19, 2011
Sounds good to me. I'm glad you got the message.
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by PointB: 11:05pm On Sep 19, 2011
So far Rochas lead with over 67% while Fashola comes a distant second with over 26% of votes cast. More votes please.
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by GAR3TH(m): 11:48pm On Sep 19, 2011
IMO by 2015 there is a high probability that ACN and APGA will merged. So I'll say Fashola and Obi for 2015 if the merger does happen.
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by lagcity(m): 2:33am On Sep 20, 2011
Fashola will win if these are the only guys contesting. Fashola has the most exposure from being governor of Nigeria's commercial capital.

The OP's question is who is most likely to win, not who would you vote for? I think ppl here are mentioning whom they'll vote for. These are two different things.
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by YoruIgbo(m): 2:40am On Sep 20, 2011
Unfortunately they all have one thing in common!!! Corruption so whether you vote lagbaja or temedun, okoro or okonkwo Nigeria will remain the same, One step forward, Three steps backward. Yesterday it was Niger Delta Militant today it's Boko Haram tomorrow we don't know who it will be may be Al Qaeda

Kidnappers are gradually becoming celebrities just as my Igbo brothers spent 1 decade worshipping 419 men and crowning them chiefs and Igwes,  Na only God go fit save us
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by lagcity(m): 2:43am On Sep 20, 2011
GAR3TH:

IMO by 2015 there is a high probability that ACN and APGA will merged. So I'll say Fashola and Obi for 2015 if the merger does happen.

are you an insider? what makes you say so?
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by T8ksy(m): 2:58am On Sep 20, 2011
GAR3TH:

ACN & APGA KE? Not a snowball chance in hell.

Hell will freezes up first before we witness such a coalition.

@ op, you guys do love kidding yourselves sha.

Come 2015, presidency is going back north or the country implodes. I prefer the latter option.
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by lagcity(m): 4:06am On Sep 20, 2011
T8ksy:

[i]ACN & APGA KE? Not a snowball chance in hell.

Hell will freezes up first before we witness such a coalition.

@ op, you guys do love kidding yourselves sha.

Come 2015, presidency is going back north or the country implodes. [b]I prefer the latter option.[/[/b]i]

chei! why na? u prefer the country to implode? what if the Northern president is Saraki? u know he is one of us, right?
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by aljharem3: 4:10am On Sep 20, 2011
lol at this thread

rochas ko, chime ni
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by aljharem3: 4:14am On Sep 20, 2011
why is ngige not there

also sanusi undecided
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by odumchi: 4:18am On Sep 20, 2011
Eko Ile:

lol @ Nigerians and their predictable foolishness.

They want another loser who's yet to build a single dog cage to be the president of 150 million people same way they voted for another loser with zero achievements and capabilities. The country is still getting punished everyday for that utter foolishness, now these clueless fools are walking down the same sad path.

lol @ the man that cares for the deprived and downtrodden. How this translates to governing a country of 150 million complex tribal make up.

How exactly I don't know.

I think some folks from certain parts of the country enjoy bringing up silly threads like this just to make themselves and their incompetent leadership relevant.

Man sit down. It's unfortunate that you aren't happy simply because other people's views differ from yours. It's been made clear that you are an ardent sucker supporter of gov. Fashola but this doesn't mean that others must comply with you. It's okay to disagree but to make disrespectful and I'll contrived remarks because of it is unacceptable.
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by odumchi: 4:23am On Sep 20, 2011
Personally, I think Sanusi is a joker and one of the reasons why things arent moving forward. For example he dabbles too much in ethnic affairs and operates with a tinge of unhealthy ethnocentrism. It's bad enough that he presides over the role of Minister of Finance but to have such a man attempt to govern the Nigerian federation is a horrific thought which will most likely remain a faint apparition.

Well that's what I think of him.

alj_harem:

why is ngige not there

also sanusi undecided
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by odumchi: 4:32am On Sep 20, 2011
@Ndu chuks

The message I think the OP us trying to send through this poll is that he expects the upcoming presidency to remain in the South even though there are a few powerful northerner politicians. Many of them are ill experienced and underperform but as the laws of democracy state, anyone is possible of attaining the rank of president.

However it is something to note that many people have certain expectations or forshadowings come 2015.
Personally I think the APGPA (If I wrote it correctly) have a firm chance since afterall PDP's influence is starting to deminish in the Federation as APGPA rises in the South East and SS,
ACN in the SW, CPC in the far north and PDP still strong in the middle belt.

But just to note, the North doesn't make up over 50% of Nigeria intact it makes up only about 40 % in terms of population, but it does have a leverage in the state houses since it presents 19 seats as opposed to the South's 17.
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by lagcity(m): 4:41am On Sep 20, 2011
Personally, i think Saraki can give Sambo a run for his money. He can't be ruled out. Saraki will get votes from SW and the North.
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by aljharem3: 4:50am On Sep 20, 2011
odumchi:

Personally, I think Sanusi is a joker and one of the reasons why things arent moving forward. For example he dabbles too much in ethnic affairs and operates with a tinge of unhealthy ethnocentrism. It's bad enough that he presides over the role of Minister of Finance but to have such a man attempt to govern the Nigerian federation is a horrific thought which will most likely remain a faint apparition.

Well that's what I think of him.

Yes you are right . he goes into ethnic topics too much which i do not like as well

but is that not better than all those closet tribalistic leaders ?

At least you know him now, don't u ?

I tell you, majority of us here are either very close to this political elites and we are them. but still some of us are biased and that is why we prefer to be anonymous.

But for the sake of this nation. I think we should be very very open minded and as such I would vote for sanusi even though I am not hausa/fulani. I would vote for him

lagcity:

Personally, i think Saraki can give Sambo a run for his money. He can't be ruled out. Saraki will get votes from SW and the North.

sara wetin

u have to be joking me grin grin grin

Saraki would not get any northern vote and am not sure of SW but very unlikly

I can see, Sanusi as president and Ngige as VP

or Fashola as president and Ngige as VP

Rochas is not even close in any of this and do not let NL PR to decieve us wink

Rochas has tried not to lie
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by lagcity(m): 5:00am On Sep 20, 2011
alj_harem:

sara wetin

u have to be joking me grin grin grin

Saraki would not get any northern vote and am not sure of SW but very unlikly

I can see, Sanusi as president and Ngige as VP

or Fashola as president and Ngige as VP

guy stop deceiving yourself. Saraki would get both northern and southern votes. the same can't be said for Fashola or Sanusi.
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by aljharem3: 5:06am On Sep 20, 2011
lagcity:

guy stop deceiving yourself. Saraki would get both northern and southern votes. the same can't be said for Fashola or Sanusi.

I can tell u are a kwara man. just like jarus wink

Saraki's government was one of the worse Kwara state has ever felt after Afonja

from his father to him they are all the same

In fact I would elect Andy Uba, IBB, edwin clark, even the worse of them all tinubu before any Saraki member or family

Lets not decieve ourselves

The last electioned showed that the North and SW can not MAKE A BLOCK vote for someone to win

He needs to appease the SE as well and Fashola is doing a good job at that

even Sanusi is doing a very good job with that. thanks to Islamic banking. SE/igbo business men can collect loans from the banks without Interest.

so everything is going well for Fashola and/or Sanusi the way things are going

I don't see Saraki wining the SE, SW, NE or NC

saraki will likely win kwara, a state in the SW, 3 states in the NW, 1 in the NE, and the rest is history
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by lagcity(m): 5:18am On Sep 20, 2011
alj_harem:

I can tell u are a kwara man. just like jarus wink

Saraki's government was one of the worse Kwara state has ever felt after Afonja

from his father to him they are all the same

In fact I would elect Andy Uba, IBB, edwin clark, even the worse of them all tinubu before any Saraki member or family

Lets not decieve ourselves

The last electioned showed that the North and SW can not MAKE A BLOCK vote for someone to win

He needs to appease the SE as well and Fashola is doing a good job at that

even Sanusi is doing a very good job with that. thanks to Islamic banking. SE/igbo business men can collect loans from the banks without Interest.

so everything is going well for Fashola and/or Sanusi the way things are going

I don't see Saraki wining the SE, SW, NE or NC

saraki will likely win kwara, a state in the SW, 3 states in the NW, 1 in the NE, and the rest is history

grin grin yes i am a kwara man. stop throwing the baby out with the bath water on the Saraki issue. not all Sarakis are evil and i doubt you know anything about saraki govt or afonja govt, so don't talk about what you don't know. you must be out of your mind if you think Sanusi can win SE or SW grin. the North will vote Saraki b4 they vote Fashola; the SW will vote Saraki b4 they vote Sanusi.
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by EkoIle1: 5:23am On Sep 20, 2011
Obviously, your hypocritical and mindless self is not happy that I have every right to my own opinion too. Some of you are just to re.tarded to so see the idiotic absurdities in what you post.

Your world and everything contrary to your stupidity got to be related to some kind of likeness for Fashola, I'm even surprised you havent pulled Tinubu out of your a.s.s.

Opinions cuts both ways you dummy.

The fact is, this is not even about me or Fashola, this is about our country and the electorates making the right decision. Where is the sense and wisdom in voting for candidates with zero administrative experience and accomplishments? GEJ is a clear example of your stupidity and political foolishness. How mindless and absurd can these people get?

The man was a weak and incompetent administrator with zero accomplishment as a public official, not even one major infrastructure with his finger print on, buy clueless, sentimental, tribal and politically illiterate and incompetent people saddled the country with the man, now the country is in the middle of no where.

Like they say, you rip what you sow. Nigerians are funny animals and we are not capable of learning hence 50 years of crooked master and mumu subjects.

These loud mouths can't even tell or show us what the the politicians they are peddling have done or accomplished or even what skill or capabilities they gave to better the lives of nigerians. One is even yet to build one single classroom, but because of our ever present idiotic tribal nonsense, the weak, incompetent and the under achiever is qualified to rule and manage 150 million people.

And you wonder why that country is in the toilet

Like they say, young nigerians are the most intellectually lazy and unprincipled segment of our population.

odumchi:

Man sit down. It's unfortunate that you aren't happy simply because other people's views differ from yours. It's been made clear that you are an ardent sucker supporter of gov. Fashola but this doesn't mean that others must comply with you. It's okay to disagree but to make disrespectful and I'll contrived remarks because of it is unacceptable.
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by aljharem3: 5:35am On Sep 20, 2011
lagcity:

grin grin yes i am a kwara man. stop throwing the baby out with the bath water on the Saraki issue. not all Sarakis are evil and i doubt you know anything about saraki govt or afonja govt, so don't talk about what you don't know. you must be out of your mind if you think Sanusi can win SE or SW grin. the North will vote Saraki b4 they vote Fashola; the SW will vote Saraki b4 they vote Sanusi.

Just i though grin grin

Trust me on this. I know kwara to some extent and lived there for sometime

the only reason Kwara can still be qualified as a state of some IGR is because of Agriculture nothing more

Gbemisola saraki is the only sensable option here. but given the fact the she is a woman. I do not think Nigerian are ready for that yet.

Also I can tell u are a Christian right!

Of course I do not expect the SW to vote for Sanusi just like that.

HECK THE SW WOULD NOT VOTE FOR ANYONE WITHOUT THEIR OWN INTEREST IN PLACE.

I would like Sanusi to pick an Igbo VP (Christian) so that bigots would not find a reason to fault him.

with this, Sanusi can win both the NW, NE and SE states given that they are not bigoted with there votes

then to appease the SW, He can give them CBN governor position. and lets see how things would go from there

that way everyone wins and Nigeria can be ruled by a non- corrupt person

what do u say

Bukola (sounds gay) grin of a man cannot pull votes from the NE or SW not to even talk of SE or SS

Bukola is going no where
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by lagcity(m): 5:56am On Sep 20, 2011
alj_harem:

Just i though grin grin

Trust me on this. I know kwara to some extent and lived there for sometime

the only reason Kwara can still be qualified as a state of some IGR is because of Agriculture nothing more

what is wrong with Agriculture? All states in the North get most of their IGR from agric, so what's your point?

you must think Igbos are really dumb to think they are gonna vote Sanusi just becos he picks an Igbo VP. In fact, i am willing to bet that Saraki with an Igbo VP will trump Sanusi with Igbo VP. and stop speaking for the SW becos SW ain't voting for Sanusi becos of some d.amn CBN post. In the Absence of Mr Fash, Saraki will win SW.
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by aljharem3: 6:00am On Sep 20, 2011
lagcity:

what is wrong with Agriculture? All states in the North get most of their IGR from agric, so what's your point?

you must think Igbos are really dumb to think they are gonna vote Sanusi just becos he picks an Igbo VP. In fact, i am willing to bet that Saraki with an Igbo VP will trump Sanusi with Igbo VP. and stop speaking for the SW becos SW ain't voting for Sanusi becos of some d.amn CBN post. In the Absense of Mr Fash, Saraki will win SW.

At least we agree on fashola . that is good
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by lagcity(m): 6:04am On Sep 20, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool cool
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 6:31am On Sep 20, 2011
Rochas or nothing!!!! cheesy
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by itiswell1(m): 6:36am On Sep 20, 2011
Johnpaul2k2:

Rochas or nothing!!!! cheesy

I will believe you after his first term as a Gov
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by Ladipodeal: 6:38am On Sep 20, 2011
how come EL- Rufai name not here?. Will vote rufai or sanusi
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 6:58am On Sep 20, 2011
it is well:

I will believe you after his first term as a Gov
my bros, you don't need a blind man to argue with you. 100 achievements in 100 days!! .He is reality. Fashola would have been Perfect but with ACN, i'm afraid.
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 7:02am On Sep 20, 2011
Ladipodeal:

how come EL- Rufai name not here?. Will vote rufai or sanusi
i know you are joking. Ok let me laugh Small though it wasn't funny grin cheesy angry
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by talongbemu: 9:12am On Sep 20, 2011
i think its better to address issues and not person. the disagreement seems to be tribal and these has been a national problem and part of the course to our economic and political instability. its not a crime to ask for opinion but its becomes an issue when we put our egocentric behavior into it.

As regards the post, lets live 2015 alone first and see what dis guys will do in the first 2 years in office be it their first or second term. Its to early to hit up the polity.

Nigeria will hail thee.

Eko ile, Point B and Beaf: i understand your view but try to digest other people's view, your perspective is in line with ur believe and perception about life.
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by talongbemu: 9:23am On Sep 20, 2011
i think its better to address issues and not person. the disagreement seems to be tribal and these has been a national problem and part of the course to our economic and political instability. its not a crime to ask for opinion but its becomes an issue when we put our egocentric behavior into it.

As regards the post, lets live 2015 alone first and see what dis guys will do in the first 2 years in office be it their first or second term. Its to early to hit up the polity.

Nigeria will hail thee.

Eko ile, Point B and Beaf: i understand your view but try to digest other people's view, your perspective is in line with ur believe and perception about life.
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by DaDoctor: 9:30am On Sep 20, 2011
ROCHAS WE KNOW!!!!!!!
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by Gluckdude(m): 9:37am On Sep 20, 2011
The only thing i can deduce from here is someone like eko-ile might need the visit of BK boys, the guy sounds polish but very frustrated,
for me i will choose Fashola, the problem is just gonna be, that Tinubu Twart following him all around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Massob Vows To Retaliate Killing Of Igbos! Wop Wop! Ghen Ghen! / #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo / Politicians Sponsoring Smear Campaigns Against DG Bichi, key officials - DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.