Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! (22306 Views)

US Army Soldier Indicted And Accused Of Selling Sensitive Military Information. / US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges / Mike Itkis: Manhattan Candidate Releases Sextape To Woo Voters Ahead Of Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:48am On Mar 31, 2023
Staphylococcus:

And which candidate will win for Republicans? Desantis?

Trump without being indicted cannot even make it!

A lot hanging on GOP neck now. Censorship, Anti-LGBTQ, Gun reforms, Social security, and abortion.

Their is no way they stand a chance in 2024. Not with Trump and Desantis combined.
Please loud it for him.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by elonize(m): 10:51am On Mar 31, 2023
uncleck:
I'm seeing much similarities between Joe Biden's administration buhari's
not much...ders similarities BTW dem..excuses,failure, blame games...wat of hunger
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by blakkydikky(m): 10:57am On Mar 31, 2023
Andrewblog:
The Democrats finally have their way to stop this man from contesting against them in the upcoming American election
Your Business Needs a Professional Logo:

We will Design a professional Company Logo for 2k Only

PAY ON DELIVERY

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/FnhzJFzZKaZ33BDZ7
.... But is he found guilty or not?
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by magzey: 11:08am On Mar 31, 2023
So where will IPOB miscreant turn to cry on Shoulder, making them to call their country ash hole grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 31, 2023
jackcanfield:

I still haven't seen any indictment written anywhere with clear specific of what they are indicting him for, sometimes people try to close loopholes for their boss because of their personal Interest, that someone ended up in Jail does not connotes guilt on Donald Trump.

I never said he is guilty. He is innocent until proven guilty, that is how the rule of law works. But riddle me this real quick. If 2 people commit a crime and one of them went to jail and the other was not charged because he is a sitting president, are you saying he should be left to just roam around because he is above the law?
Trump's guilt or innocense is what this indictment is about.
Whose boss's loophole are you talking about
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by Beverlyjean(f): 11:18am On Mar 31, 2023
UNDFTD:

He's a CROOK and he's NOT above the law! It's about time he's made to pay for his criminal acts.

They are all crooks...y sud they single home out ...most of u don't really use ur sense to post
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by Oniks001(m): 11:21am On Mar 31, 2023
Uchek:
With the way you reason, no sensible people will patronize you. I need a logo but you will be the last person to pateonize.
So because he has a different opinion to yours, u cancelled him. To deny him of his means of livelihood. Isn’t being a liberal/democrat all about tolerance?

Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 31, 2023
Ransomware:

I never said he is guilty. He is innocent until proven guilty, that is how the rule of law works. But riddle me this real quick. If 2 people commit a crime and one of them went to jail and the other was not charged because he is a sitting president, are you saying he should be left to just roam around because he is above the law?
Trump's guilt or innocense is what this indictment is about.
Whose boss's loophole are you talking about
One of the rules of thieves in law is
In unavoidable situations (if a thief is under investigation) take the blame for someone else's crime; this buys the other person a time of freedom.

Except you don't understand the U.S is a capitalist country run by Mafian and Crime families.
The same reason people have personal assistant and set up shell companies, to avoid anything been attached to them, in anyways once you reach a certain status there would always be people accusing you falsely or wrong ly just to give you headaches.
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 31, 2023
jackcanfield:

One of the rules of thieves in law is
In unavoidable situations (if a thief is under investigation) take the blame for someone else's crime; this buys the other person a time of freedom.

Except you don't understand the U.S is a capitalist country run by Mafian and Crime families.
The same reason people have personal assistant and set up shell companies, to avoid anything been attached to them, in anyways once you reach a certain status there would always be people accusing you falsely or wrong ly just to give you headaches.

Sir,
you are now diving into conspiracy theory. How many US courtrooms have you been in? I have seen a few, and done a few jury duties
regardless of what the movies tell you, trust me it is not that sexy. it is a boring review of the paper trail that finally links the big fish and then the big fish's lawyers start looking for a plea deal. As I said to you earlier non of these proves that trump is guilty but he will face trial and the DA will have to prove his guilt or free the man but to outrightly say he shouldn't be charged because he is a former president is just bunkers
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by Regex: 11:49am On Mar 31, 2023
justwise:
This is good news for gutless Republicans if this dangerous and disgracefully human being get disqualified from running in 2024.

Trump is God's punishment for America

Biden is what to America? Blessing?
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 31, 2023
FactBoyz:
Since Biden won this election, America has been on a decline

you definitely live in Tennessee. they serve whisky in church and let you bring your AR15 as well while your pastor chews tobacco.

Y'all bible belt MFs are all the same. once you live with them hill billies you leave your brains on the sidewalk.

Dont let that crowd deceive you, because you drive a ford truck dont mean you one of them. Stop echoing their bullshit and look at the numbers
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by Cheryphb: 12:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
Let me add one more. They are also the believe that believes that there annointed candidate won the presidential election. Abi i lie
God1000:
Well deserved, Interesting days ahead

He's such a depraved and deplorable man, a lying sociopath

He keeps making history, the first president to be impeached twice and now the first former US president to be indicted.

Meanwhile some confused Nigerians who claim to hate USA are trump supporters, which means they don't really hate America, they hate the fact that Donald trump "their hero" lost an election to Biden, this made them to side with Russia and China as well.
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by Timetravel88: 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2023
UNDFTD:

He's a CROOK and he's NOT above the law! It's about time he's made to pay for his criminal acts.

Shut up you miserable CNN absorbent
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by justwise(m): 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2023
Regex:

Biden is what to America? Blessing?

He is not a blessing in grand scheme of things but Trump is happens to a country when God wants to punish that country.

He is not only a crook he is shameless one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ransomware:

Sir,
you are now diving into conspiracy theory. How many US courtrooms have you been in? I have seen a few, and done a few jury duties
regardless of what the movies tell you, trust me it is not that sexy. it is a boring review of the paper trail that finally links the big fish and then the big fish's lawyers start looking for a plea deal. As I said to you earlier non of these proves that trump is guilty but he will face trial and the DA will have to prove his guilt or free the man but to outrightly say he shouldn't be charged because he is a former president is just bunkers
Okay you have made your point, but I hope you consider the timing
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by basilico: 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ransomware:

Please,
Read the entire DA indictment. Dont just go off of fox news. From the question you just asked now, you dont really know that someone already went to jail for this
crime.
A take it or leave it proposition

Nobody went to jail for that crime.It was a plea deal on tax evasion for Cohen. They added a campaign finance violation as part of the charges.
Get your facts right

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by exnovio(m): 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2023
Democrats are the APC of the US,the real Satan advocates.they are trying to bring this man down, because they are scared he will win and reclaim his stolen mandate next year.and expose their devilish agendas.
God bless Donald Trump
God bless America
God bless me
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by IjeBos(m): 12:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
No one knows what the charges actually are. Everyone in the media is guessing as the indictment is sealed. The media didn't even know the indictment was coming yesterday, until it did. In fact I believe most of the narrative is being pushed by the Trump side. As he did with last week's arrest date (to raise money). Trump is a masterful propagandist and media manipulator.

The US legal system is robust. This is the first stage. He was indicted by a majority of a grand jury of citizens who were presented charges by the DA. He will have a jury trial where he will have to be convicted by a unanimous Jury of 12 randomly selected people. His Defense team will have the opportunity to question and reject a larger pool of potential jurors to get to that 12. Even before that he has the opportunity to file motions to the Judge to dismiss the charges or reduce the charges if they aren't up and up. He can also appeal that decision to the NY Supreme court and whatever Constitutional issues he has he can fight all the way to the US Supreme Court (where there is a 6-3 conservative majority). And he is wealthy and connected. The US system is weighted towards people like that. Who can afford top lawyers. It's the people without who usually get railroaded.

My take: The reason why Republicans are pushing this so hard, outside of it being the 1st case, is that this is the only case where there is no chance of a pardon. This is a NY state charge and unless something absolutely amazing happens, there will never be a Republican NY Governor. GA has a Republican Governor, so even if he is charged there, there is a chance he can convince that Governor to pardon him. And the Special Counsel investigation being Federal can be pardoned by a President. So, he can pardon himself or be pardoned by the next Republican president.
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by IjeBos(m): 12:55pm On Mar 31, 2023
exnovio:
Democrats are the APC of the US,the real Satan advocates.they are trying to bring this man down, because they are scared he will win and reclaim his stolen mandate next year.and expose their devilish agendas.
God bless Donald Trump
God bless America
God bless me

I think the connection between the parties is which garnered more of the vote of the educated voters.
In Nigeria I believe the LP won the vote of those were educated. In the US, the Dem party won the vote of those educated.
Your analogy is suspect.
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by Invitationn: 1:18pm On Mar 31, 2023
OriOko88:
undecided

His huge support base will soon start protest soon. Cnn suddenly become more active,they've got news to report on now. Awon werey undecided
Same fate awaits Peter Obi and Atiku.
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by milcah5050: 1:18pm On Mar 31, 2023
34 count is baseless?Watch the movie!34 count is baseless?Watch the movie!...
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by Thereishel: 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2023
He is not above law. He has gotten away with many crimes like January 6 insurrection, impeachment indictment and alliance with Russia to influence our election
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:54pm On Mar 31, 2023
boldtruthalways:
Democrats are bundle of disgrace. They are engulfed with the fear of Trump 2024 which will definitely happen. Now, they have made it easy for him, he'll win by a landslide.
From Russia Russia Russia hoax, to Ukraine this Ukraine that, to impeachment hoax, the same set of people. When these evil people are against you, just know you are standing on their way to corruption.
Trump is the face of new America and no weapon fashioned against him will ever prosper.

Trump will never sit in the Oval Office again.
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by UNDFTD: 1:54pm On Mar 31, 2023
Timetravel88:

Shut up you miserable CNN absorbent
You're stupid beyond measure. Why NOT come and shut me up, you freaking M0R0N!
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by UNDFTD: 1:58pm On Mar 31, 2023
Beverlyjean:

They are all crooks...y sud they single home out ...most of u don't really use ur sense to post

Just listen to yourself and see how dumb you sound. Who else was the story about if NOT Trump? Why would I deviate from the issue to jump and talk about a non-issue? That's how idiots like you come into public space to expose your idiocy and stupidity.

Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by UNDFTD: 1:59pm On Mar 31, 2023
Bonapart:
this one sef no follow get sense. Mumu

Another idiot chiming in on nothing he has no clue about!
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by UNDFTD: 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
pafo:

Guess the rest of them Dems are saints right?

I never said that but the story at the moment is about Trump, so stay with the issue!
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
okuta007:

you are a little kid

you are just bubbling in the emotions of now

The left took over what ?

The speaker of congress this time last year

was a democrat - today it is a republican

same will it be that today’s president is a democrat - next will be a republican

I have said it here times without number

EXCEPT something worse than covid happens again - there is no way a democrat will win in 2024 - you can go mark that down!

And you seem not to understand Americans

I have lived here more than 25 years

The average American does not like revenge

it disgust them and even some democrats are already calling out this administration to stop the Trump harassment

Just wait for the next presidential election

Americans will resoundly reject the democrat nominee that even the devil will be shocked

Americans hate revenge- they side with the victim and Trump is appearing to be the victim in this matter - just watch

As an American, I’m going to tell you that I don’t feel the way you described at all. And just like the Republicans were crushed in the midterm elections, they’ll be crushed in the presidential election.
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by UNDFTD: 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2023
Gentew:

He's not below the law either.....

I never said that but he's tried to show that he's above the law!
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
bluefilm:

Even the SCAMdemic COVID was created to get Trump out of office.

Dumbest conspiracy theory ever. You’re trying to say that the entire world willingly killed off incident people to conspire against Trump, even countries with presidents that loved him. You guys don’t think things through before speaking.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by UNDFTD: 2:06pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
Baseless indictment

What makes the indictment baseless? What do you know about the American legal system and process or do you want to chime in just for the heck of it?
Re: Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2023
okuta007:

no one has the monopoly of pettiness
you think na only democrat party get werey?

your eyes go soon clear when next republican U.S. attorney general go after the obamas

then you will remember i told you so

you will not realize the enormous this situation because this is a first time

there is a reason Trump did not seek the arrest and prosecution of Hillary Clinton by the Justice Department because he knows that’s not a popular decision and he will hated for it by even his own supporters because thats like taking a cheap shot - he avoided it …. now look at what they are doing to him

he will bit be convicted for sure - he will lawyer up because the case against him in constrained by the statutes of limitations

so Trump will be on the ballot in 2024

the way he will beat the democrat hennnn the sympathy votes no be here oooo

Americans love the come back kid

And they will vote Trump back massively as a way to explain their rejection of criminalizing political dissent

some 2 years ago i told little kids here that Obaseki will be re-elected because sympathy votes is a huge factor in any free and fair election and some morons here was telling me APC has the IG INEC and all the means to make Ize Iyamu win - - i hope you guys saw that result

na so e go be for USA in 2024

The people easily galvanize and rally round a political victim and this indictment just gave Trump an easy ride back to the white house in 2024. Even most centrist democrats will vote for him - go mark my words on a wall so you don’t forget

No. That won’t happen. Do you see large mobs of people protesting for him? No. His zombies that he turned his back on are sitting in jail from the January 6 insurrection, everyone saw that and they know better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UN Staff Members Inspect The Remains Of Aid's Car Hit By Israel In Gaza / Macron Calls On Europe To Quit Dependency On US Arms / Twitter Suspends Trump's Account For 12 Hours..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.