Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi (15513 Views)

U.S, UK Only Making Noise About Sanctioning Election Riggers –prof. Akinyemi / Oluwo Denies Writing Any Letter Seeking For Financial Assistance / I Did Not Write Any Letter To The President's Chief Of Staff - Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by seunodediranivy: 9:46am On Mar 31, 2023
I knew a refered person like Prof. Akinyemi could not write such a letter, but how are these people so desperate like this to truncate a God given mandate?. That's their headache sha, God is more than them, after May 29, thier blurred eyes would clear and resort faith and shame, just a matter of days.
Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 31, 2023
Corridon:
Tinubu don threaten this one.

Tilinbu must be arrested if he is still alive

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by seunodediranivy: 10:00am On Mar 31, 2023
Like I said and as you have confirmed, we all know you are IPoB members. That why you can’t be president of Nigeria.

that is why o my brother, now that their self acclaimed mandate has been stolen, they have started holding meetings in the wee hours of nights to vigorously campaigning for "Biafra republic".
Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by greatiyk4u(m): 10:04am On Mar 31, 2023
casualobserver:

Like I said and as you have confirmed, we all know you are IPoB members. That why you can’t be president of Nigeria.

Every igbo is an independent person of BIAFRA
Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by badoh(m): 10:11am On Mar 31, 2023
Corridon:
Always spewing rubbish
Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by Aprocco: 10:12am On Mar 31, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Do you have the Visa and flight ticket fare?

Look at a Failure's yardstick?

I have visa and ticket for myself and family for vacation. Princes no dey japa, dat 1 na for wanderers descendants of Cane.
Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by ORIAYO70(m): 10:15am On Mar 31, 2023
Afonja2:

https://thenationonlineng.net/i-didnt-call-for-tinubus-arrest-says-akinyemi/

We knew it was the handwork of haters in the other side... With certain shape of heads.
Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by Occurstaem(m): 10:18am On Mar 31, 2023
I don't understand why the mod is hiding one of my comments on the first page with video interview of Chief Mokwe over the atrocities of Akwuzu SARS during Obi's tenure as governor of Anambra state.

If you like keep hiding my comments, I won't stop exposing the fraudster and pretender for what he is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeOwDzhmGo0
Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by greatiyk4u(m): 10:23am On Mar 31, 2023
Aprocco:

Look at a Failure's yardstick?

I have visa and ticket for myself and family for vacation. Princes no dey japa, dat 1 na for wanderers descendants of Cane.

Audio prince
Enjoy the Nigeria of your dream
Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by jaxxy(m): 10:29am On Mar 31, 2023
oyin44:
Don't mind them.Their plan is to make it look as if all Nigerians hate tinubu ,whereas .......

many Nigerians both home and abroad cheered, applauded and rejoiced in support for him

nobody applauded corruption and criminality.
Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by orisa37: 10:36am On Mar 31, 2023
ACCEPTED.
THE THIEF OF REPUTATION MUST BE FOUND AND PUNISHED.
Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by shonepa(m): 10:55am On Mar 31, 2023
UDONMEANIT

Corridon:
Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by nedekid: 10:56am On Mar 31, 2023
Keegan:
Our security agencies are not ready to tackle the menace of fake news and this could spell doom in the nearest future if care is not taken.

There are ways and applications the security operatives can deploy to get to the sources where such fake news emanating. I don't have to spell it out here so the culprits would not cover their tracks afterwards. This is a big challenge that our security agencies must tackle before it gets out of hand.
Seems you are expecting too much from our security forces. Forces that could not act when someone threatened people with violence not to vote, that watch while over 500k barrels of crude is stolen daily, you then expect them to act on a simple fake letter?
Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by Christistruth03: 10:57am On Mar 31, 2023
We already knew it was part of Igbos hate Propaganda the moment we saw it
Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by shonepa(m): 11:03am On Mar 31, 2023
Some few weeks back una dey fight for one Nigeria, now una don return to una Biafran nation. Abeg make una stay one place.

Nobody dey take una serious again. Una don nail the coffin, no region will ever trust u again.

It clearly shows u only care about the seat of the president; in other words you dont have a clue of the Biafran Agitation.

greatiyk4u:
No peace for the wicked

The show is getting hot

Can Tinubu handle the pressure of the presidential seat in this 21st century?

Division of Nigeria loading so we can go have the BIAFRA OF OUR DREAM.
Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 31, 2023
vastolord4:

Uncle, if APC can rigorously and vigorously sideline and decline the courts ruling, if Ganduje can publicly receive money (bribe) and nothing was done, if the massacre at the tollgate was highly disputed, to you Mr big Uncle be you a general or a major in the navy seals, you should fear APC.

You don't know what you're saying! Was it during APC government that a serving minister, the attorney-general and minister of justice of that government was murdered and the murderers are yet to be brought to book? Odi town in Bayelsa and Zaki Biam in Benue state were razed to the ground with all the citizens killed - was that during APC government. A serving president declared a presidential election a do or die affair, but your people supported his party until last year. Remember the president, boy? Soyinka declared a party a Nest of Killers, but was supported by you people throughout! You certainly a baby.
Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 31, 2023
vastolord4:

Uncle, if APC can rigorously and vigorously sideline and decline the courts ruling, if Ganduje can publicly receive money (bribe) and nothing was done, if the massacre at the tollgate was highly disputed, to you Mr big Uncle be you a general or a major in the navy seals, you should fear APC.

Uhn?
Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by Aprocco: 11:15am On Mar 31, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Audio prince
Enjoy the Nigeria of your dream

Enjoy your Biafuro masturbation too.
Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by ElSudani: 11:22am On Mar 31, 2023
Everything about the so called Obidient movement is a lie. Obi and his followers are despicable liars.
These folks managed to deceive foreign media that Obi was tbe leading candidate in the last election when Nigerians knew he was not.
He continues to lie even after the elections that his mandate was stolen when in fact no mandate was ever given to him.
If anything, it was his manhood that got stolen maybe this is why he talks like a little girl.
Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by Arapmoi22: 11:41am On Mar 31, 2023
Occurstaem:
I don't understand why the mod is hiding one of my comments on the first page with video interview of Chief Mokwe over the atrocities of Akwuzu SARS during Obi's tenure as governor of Anambra state.

If you like keep hiding my comments, I won't stop exposing the fraudster and pretender for what he is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeOwDzhmGo0

I watched this Interview to the end.
There is nothing Saint in Peter.
There is nothing Saint in Gregory.
There is nothing Saint in Obi.
He is only a green snake under green grass.
Those following him are children who knows nothing about history (no history in their curriculum) and adults who are only looking for their own benefits.
OBI was the brain behind it all. CSP Nwafor was only a tool in the hand of wicked Obi.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by Arapmoi22: 11:44am On Mar 31, 2023
Okealaaye:

You don't know what you're saying! Was it during APC government that a serving minister, the attorney-general and minister of justice of that government was murdered and the murderers are yet to be brought to book? Odi town in Bayelsa and Zaki Biam in Benue state were razed to the ground with all the citizens killed - was that during APC government. A serving president declared a presidential election a do or die affair, but your people supported his party until last year. Remember the president, boy? Soyinka declared a party a Nest of Killers, but was supported by you people throughout! You certainly a baby.

A toddler at that.
Soyinka has a word for them, "People suffering from selective amnesia".

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by casualobserver: 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2023
greatiyk4u:

And yet you want to be president of Nigeria so can break it up!

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by casualobserver: 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2023
greatiyk4u:

And yet you want people to vote you to be president of Nigeria so you can break it up!

No presidency, no Biafra!

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by greatiyk4u(m): 12:45pm On Mar 31, 2023
casualobserver:

And yet you want people to vote you to be president of Nigeria so you can break it up!

No presidency, no Biafra!

Why you dey fear breaking? Not for our good
Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by casualobserver: 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Why you dey fear breaking? Not for our good

The question you should ask is why Zik insisted on Nigeria, why did Ironsi remove referendum from the laws of the land….what did they fear? That the Ibos cannot survive without Nigeria?

I am from the SW, We have nothing to lose if you go but you are the ones that drafted the laws that now prevents you from leaving.

Trust me we don’t care. We are just amused by your incoherence and confusion , today presidency, tommorow Biafra…none of which you will acheive.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by greatiyk4u(m): 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2023
casualobserver:

The question you should ask is why Zik insisted on Nigeria, why did Ironsi remove referendum from the laws of the land….what did they fear? That the Ibos cannot survive without Nigeria?

I am from the SW, We have nothing to lose if you go but you are the ones that drafted the laws that now prevents you from leaving.

Trust me we don’t care. We are just amused by your incoherence and confusion , today presidency, tommorow Biafra…none of which you will acheive.

I used to believe the SW narrative until I did my NYSC in Ogbere Ijebu east LG headquarters and discovered the whole liea about SW, very terribly backward area with many dead dreams and aspirations.....without govt job and money, hunger go mass murder SWners
Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by casualobserver: 1:28pm On Mar 31, 2023
greatiyk4u:

I used to believe the SW narrative until I did my NYSC in Ogbere Ijebu east LG headquarters and discovered the whole liea about SW, very terribly backward area with many dead dreams and aspirations.....without govt job and money, hunger go mass murder SWners

Poor people are all over Nigeria. Bottom line is do you see anybody from the SW leaving the SW to make a living elsewhere…do you see any Nigerian leaving his fatherland to make a living in the SE? On the contrary you guys cannot survivein the SE. that’s why you are all o we Nigeria. You need Nigeria more than any other tribe. You can’t feed yourselves or do your business without the market Nigeria offers you.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by georgeakins: 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2023
Babastrong:
since i was born i knew Igbo are the producer of fake products.
they have now extended it to social media.

Ibos only sell fake products, they don't produce them.
No factories in ibo land, they only have shops
Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by georgeakins: 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2023
Freksy:

They are far better than you that can't produce anything - not even an attempt to do so.....a complete parasite some of you are.

My thump is up for them for their industriousness.

Ibos produce nothing.
They only sell substandard products from China.
Ibo land has the least GDP in the country. No single factory there.
It's a cursed land, that's why no other tribes reside there except the ibos.
Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by greatiyk4u(m): 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
casualobserver:

Poor people are all over Nigeria. Bottom line is do you see anybody from the SW leaving the SW to make a living elsewhere…do you see any Nigerian leaving his fatherland to make a living in the SE? On the co teary you guys cannot survivor in the SE. that’s why you are all o we Nigeria. You need Nigeria more than any other tribe. You can’t feed yourselves or do your business without the market Nigeria offers you.

The yorubas are not enterprising so they can't compete in trade in the east which is surviving basically on commerce
Due to nepotism and favouritism there is little federal Government presence in the east making federal government jobs scarce and few in the area.
This is the overall reason for low presence of yorubas in the east since they are more concerned with civil service jobs

On the other side, there is no book and cranny of the east that you wont find yoruba women and men hawking herbal medicine
They are also into tailoring
Electricians
Mechanics
Building construction technicians and other minimal jobs

For the Northerners, there is no state in the east with a market dominated by them trading in their livestock, agricultural products, gatemen, okada, keke riders, nail cutters, tailors, lorry drivers and construction equipment operators, there are millions of them down here.

The igbos you see in the west are there to tap the treasures around that you guys are ignorant of not really that home is hostile for them.
Many have never left the east all there lives
Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by casualobserver: 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2023
greatiyk4u:

The yorubas are not enterprising so they can't compete in trade in the east which is surviving basically on commerce
Due to nepotism and favouritism there is little federal Government presence in the east making federal government jobs scarce and few in the area.
This is the overall reason for low presence of yorubas in the east since they are more concerned with civil service jobs

On the other side, there is no book and cranny of the east that you wont find yoruba women and men hawking herbal medicine
They are also into tailoring
Electricians
Mechanics
Building construction technicians and other minimal jobs

For the Northerners, there is no state in the east with a market dominated by them trading in their livestock, agricultural products, gatemen, okada, keke riders, nail cutters, tailors, lorry drivers and construction equipment operators, there are millions of them down here.

The igbos you see in the west are there to tap the treasures around that you guys are ignorant of not really that home is hostile for them.
Many have never left the east all there lives

Yorubas are enterprising but we have scruples. Adebowale electrical, Tejuoso of Tejufoam, fajemirokun, Rasak okoya, Ojora, darocha, bode Akindeleof Mandola group, Lawrence Omole of Trophy, Johnson Fagboyegun, the largest cocoa farmer in Nigeria , Oluwalogbon, the person who brought Peugeot to Nigeria are all yoruba men. The list is endless but like I said we don’t engage in substandard and fake goods to gain market share or to succeed in buisennes. By the way most of these people were industrialists not traders!!! Most of the industries and businesses owned by Yorubas in the past we’re killed by fake and substandard goods or by a certain people.

It is also worthy to note that upon all your noise not a single Ibo man has been recognized by Forbes as a billionaire l. 2 Hausas and 3 Yorubas …..No Ibo! Either your money is shady at you are not as rich as your noise.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by Babastrong(m): 1:47pm On Mar 31, 2023
[quote author=georgeakins post=122195802]
Ibos only sell fake products, they don't produce them. No factories in ibo land, they only have shops [ Lol]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Crisis In Jos Today / Edo State Is Changing(pics). Kodus To Comrade Adams / Ondo: APC Crisis Worsens As S’west, S’south Chairmen Bicker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.