Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi (15479 Views)

U.S, UK Only Making Noise About Sanctioning Election Riggers –prof. Akinyemi / Oluwo Denies Writing Any Letter Seeking For Financial Assistance / I Did Not Write Any Letter To The President's Chief Of Staff - Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by faoogoke(m): 8:11am On Mar 31, 2023
All the Prof needed do is sue the media outlet.

That's what Osinbajo does.

And that the easiest way to kill peddlers of fake news

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by Tektronics12: 8:14am On Mar 31, 2023
Honestly, We Can Wait. If you need Visa to Nigeria, So be it. We Are Tired of you 5% Noise Maker
greatiyk4u:
No peace for the wicked

The show is getting hot

Can Tinubu handle the pressure of the presidential seat in this 21st century?

Division of Nigeria loading so we can go have the BIAFRA OF OUR DREAM.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by rajiedreez: 8:14am On Mar 31, 2023
greatiyk4u:

BIAFRA is the destination

Good, if that's your desire no problem. But don't you feel you shouldn't comment or pass judgment on things related to Nigeria since you don't share the Nigeria idea. Abi wetin you feel wink
Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by casualobserver: 8:18am On Mar 31, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Call had never stopped before
What % of igbo registered voters voted for Obi?
Wasn't sit out at on b4, during and after election?

greatiyk4u:
I don collect my 100k from far away imo state to be at the rally with promise to mobilize a paid group that will disguise as support group

10k each participant that dresses fine

If you are in owerri and interested quote me here make we raise money to keep supporting the next president Mr Peter Obi of Labour Party.

Ndiara,

Below is your post refering to Obi’s visit to Lagos
greatiyk4u:
Welcome to Lagos

Your next visit after rally will be in presidential jet as the COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

Should I dig out more?

By the way I stumbled upon this: confirming what I and many others have always said

greatiyk4u:

Igbos are actually migrating to tap the treasures in your backyard that you are ignorant of

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by CloudWalker: 8:21am On Mar 31, 2023
Corridon:
Tinubu don threaten this one.
sniper is less than 1k na. drink and die
Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by CloudWalker: 8:21am On Mar 31, 2023
greatiyk4u:
No peace for the wicked

The show is getting hot

Drink sniper and die
Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by Jez9(m): 8:22am On Mar 31, 2023
Corridon:
I tell you

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by oyin44: 8:31am On Mar 31, 2023
Doyou2019:

Indeed we all sheered in support of him grin

Cheered not sheered
Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by Aprocco: 8:31am On Mar 31, 2023
greatiyk4u:

No border, we won't complain that is why we have been in the struggle since 60's till date

Which struggle? It's a different kind of hustle for your wandering brothers to be told to obtain renewable visas and work permits to remain in Lagos, Abuja, Kano, PH. The cost of living after all the tariffs on goods using our ports and road would make you return to beg for acceptance back as Local Government.
Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by greatiyk4u(m): 8:34am On Mar 31, 2023
casualobserver:

Below is your post refering to Obi’s visit to Lagos

Should I dig out more?

By the way I stumbled upon this: confirming what I and many others have always said

What are you insinuating?
Did I deny been an ardent OBIDENT?
I am even a campaign council member of a labour party Guber candidate

That doesn't make me less a Biafran
Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by greatiyk4u(m): 8:36am On Mar 31, 2023
Aprocco:

Which struggle? It's a different kind of hustle for your wandering brothers to be told to obtain renewable visas and work permits to remain in Lagos, Abuja, Kano, PH. The cost of living after all the tariffs on goods using our ports and road would make you return to beg for acceptance back as Local Government.

Same rhetoric all the time.
We ain't complaining
Tinubu is not my President
Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by lebienconnu: 8:37am On Mar 31, 2023
We know Prof. Everything about them is fake.
Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by vastolord4(m): 8:37am On Mar 31, 2023
Okealaaye:

Professor Akinyemi is afraid of APC? How much of Nigerian diplomatic history do you know, child?

Uncle, if APC can rigorously and vigorously sideline and decline the courts ruling, if Ganduje can publicly receive money (bribe) and nothing was done, if the massacre at the tollgate was highly disputed, to you Mr big Uncle be you a general or a major in the navy seals, you should fear APC.
Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by greatiyk4u(m): 8:38am On Mar 31, 2023
rajiedreez:

Good, if that's your desire no problem. But don't you feel you shouldn't comment or pass judgment on things related to Nigeria since you don't share the Nigeria idea. Abi wetin you feel wink

That will happen when I get to the desired and destined destination
Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by Basic123: 8:40am On Mar 31, 2023
Houseontherock1:
From their trademark of fake products to fake news undecided
I love this!

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by OYEDIPE(m): 8:41am On Mar 31, 2023
Corridon:
Tinubu...your generational headache.
Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by Godwin4444: 8:42am On Mar 31, 2023
Corridon:
fahdiga

Hate news won’t help u igbos
Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by Basic123: 8:43am On Mar 31, 2023
Atarakpa:
This issue of fake news is getting out of hand.

I tell you.

Any APC member close to gbajabiamila should inform him that we need an ANTI-FAKE NEWS BILL before he leaves office
Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by Aprocco: 8:44am On Mar 31, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Tinubu is not my President

Who are you? He is Nigeria's president, our laws don't give you a choice, except you want to commit Treason like your brother Kanu and rot in Nigerian jail.

"Tinubu's not my president" who are you?
Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by Godwin4444: 8:46am On Mar 31, 2023
greatiyk4u:
No peace for the wicked

The show is getting hot

so after u Igbos lost with peter obi u want to scatter Nigeria abi?

We dey wait u
Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by greatiyk4u(m): 8:55am On Mar 31, 2023
Aprocco:

Who are you? He is Nigeria's president, our laws don't give you a choice, except you want to commit Treason like your brother Kanu and rot in Nigerian jail.

"Tinubu's not my president" who are you?

Tinubu is the President of people who reside in Nigeria and accept him as their president

I am who I am.
Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by Emola12(m): 8:58am On Mar 31, 2023
APCshit again anything about apc na scam,,,liar,, promise and fail ,, corruption,,,, criminality,,,thugs,,, tribalism,,, wickedness and lack of integrity and common sense awon oloriburuku eda eyan jatijati oshi
Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by Aprocco: 8:59am On Mar 31, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Tinubu is the President of people who reside in Nigeria and accept him as their president

I am who I am.

You are inconsequential.

Except you can post your address and identity make I quickly assist you with life imprisonment for Treason.

You can't so who cares about you?
Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by 43Ronin: 9:02am On Mar 31, 2023
Aprocco:

Lol, ethnic jingoistic. Tribalism has made you forget that SE has the largest gas deposits in Nigeria. Meaning you will pay through your nose to get stable electricity. cheesy . Or even regular cooking gas. Rember the gas being flared(wasted) is SS gas SE gas has not even been touched. Even if you don't buy, neighboring African countries as well as foreigners will rush eastern gas, thus leading to a trade deal.
Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by greatiyk4u(m): 9:03am On Mar 31, 2023
Aprocco:

You are inconsequential.

Except you can post your address and identity make I quickly assist you with life imprisonment for Treason.

You can't so who cares about you?

Do you have the Visa and flight ticket fare?
Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by casualobserver: 9:14am On Mar 31, 2023
greatiyk4u:

What are you insinuating?
Did I deny been an ardent OBIDENT?
I am even a campaign council member of a labour party Guber candidate

That doesn't make me less a Biafran

Like I said and as you have confirmed, we all know you are IPoB members. That why you can’t be president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by Corridon: 9:20am On Mar 31, 2023
Godwin4444:
fahdiga

Hate news won’t help u igbos
Lagos Ibadan expressway is still the headquarters of fake news in Africa.
Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by Kindledlight(m): 9:37am On Mar 31, 2023
If DSS pick them now, they will come online and be shouting victimization and suppression of media.

I knew Baba Akinyemi as Omoluabi wouldn’t have written satanic letter.

For those doing all manners of nonsense and blackmailing people everyday, let them continue they will soon meet their Waterloo.
Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by slivertongue: 9:43am On Mar 31, 2023
Corridon:

Prof couldn't have written that letter. I had suspected APC of writing that letter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N180,000 Tuition Fees For Nigerian Universities / What Can Be Done To Curb Corruption In Nigeria? / Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.