Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi (15480 Views)

U.S, UK Only Making Noise About Sanctioning Election Riggers –prof. Akinyemi / Oluwo Denies Writing Any Letter Seeking For Financial Assistance / I Did Not Write Any Letter To The President's Chief Of Staff - Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by greatiyk4u(m): 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2023
casualobserver:

Yorubas are enterprising but we have scruples. Adebowale, aTejuoso, fajemirokun, okoya, darocha, bode Akindele, the person who brought Peugeot to Nigeria is a yoruba man. The list is endless but like I said we don’t engage in substandard and fake goods to gain market share or to succeed in buisennes. Most of the industries and businesses owned by Yorubas in the past we’re killed by fake and substandard good by a certain people.

It is also worthy to note that upon all your noise not a single Ibo man has been recognized by Forbes as a billionaire l. 2 Hausas and 3 Yorubas …..No Ibo! Either your money is shady at you are not as rich as your noise.

Fg favoured and pampered Forbes Billionaires,
Yet the headquarters of poverty in Nigeria

What an irony?
We are buying off your properties and making fortune from your place, living good life massively, we have crossed poverty line atleast up to 80% of the population,

There are more prevalent beggars in the north and west nothwithstanding
Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by casualobserver: 2:32pm On Mar 31, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Fg favoured and pampered Forbes Billionaires,
Yet the headquarters of poverty in Nigeria

What an irony?
We are buying off your properties and making fortune from your place, living good life massively, we have crossed poverty line atleast up to 80% of the population,

There are more prevalent beggars in the north and west nothwithstanding

You are not buying anything. Your are renting on long lease, glfamiliarise yourself with the land use act. All the land you are buying in the Lekki axis still belongs to the original owners. The only land that is yours is land you bought before 1977 and most of you were still in the east then. When the lease expires, the land and anything g on it reverts to the freehold owners, which are the Yorubas.

Certificate of occupancy or right of occupancy is not ownership. It is a right of unhindered access to a parcel of land for a period of time. Also note the governor of any state can revoke the C of O of any land….including security threats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by greatiyk4u(m): 2:42pm On Mar 31, 2023
casualobserver:

You are not buying anything. Your are renting on long lease, glfamiliarise yourself with the land use act. All the land you are buying in the Lekki axis still belongs to the original owners. The only land that is yours is land you bought before 1977 and most of you were still in the east then. When the lease expires, the land and anything g on it reverts to the freehold owners, which are the Yorubas.

Certificate of occupancy or right of occupancy is not ownership. It is a right of unhindered access to a parcel of land for a period of time. Also note the governor of any state can revoke the C of O of any land….including security threats.

99years lease
Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by casualobserver: 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2023
greatiyk4u:

99years lease

Can you pass on 99yr lease to your grandchildren? Land you “bought” in 2000 has only 76yrs left

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by casualobserver: 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2023
greatiyk4u:

99years lease

Can you pass on 99yr lease to your grandchildren? Land you “bought” in 2000 has only 76yrs left

Bottom. Line it is not your land, you only have access to it for a period of time….conditional on good behavior.

When governors were saying they would revoke the cofos of banks who refused to accept old Naira it was because they have the power by law to revoke any cofo. So if I were you I would behave myself during the period of the rental and not constitute yourself a nuisance to your community or harbour any grand ideas!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by GetMeRight: 3:12pm On Mar 31, 2023
vastolord4:
sad everyone is afraid of APC which is not good for a healthy democratic government

There are some things you shouldn't do if there is still law in the land. It has nothing to do with being afraid

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by melonsgroup: 8:35am On Apr 01, 2023
georgeakins:

Ibos produce nothing.
They only sell substandard products from China.
Ibo land has the least GDP in the country. No single factory there.
It's a cursed land, that's why no other tribes reside there except the ibos.
Na on top Igbo matter you go die..

Miserable 🐛 worm
Re: I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi by melonsgroup: 8:36am On Apr 01, 2023
georgeakins:

Ibos only sell fake products, they don't produce them.
No factories in ibo land, they only have shops
Na Igbo man pregnant your ashawo mother?

Miserable worm 🐛🐛

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Can Be Done To Curb Corruption In Nigeria? / Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public / Tinubu Won’t Back Out Of 2023 Presidential Race – SWAGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.