Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Election Was Rigged In Favor Of PDP To Punish Me - Bello Matawalle - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Was Rigged In Favor Of PDP To Punish Me - Bello Matawalle (18302 Views)

Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) / PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike / See How Presidential Election Was Rigged In Crossriver State By PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Was Rigged In Favor Of PDP To Punish Me - Bello Matawalle by Seefinish: 9:41am On Mar 31, 2023
Keep quiet. Go and prepare for your handing over.
Nothing last forever
Re: Election Was Rigged In Favor Of PDP To Punish Me - Bello Matawalle by Softmirror: 9:43am On Mar 31, 2023
SisterAnn:
Buhari is a silent vengeful killer, you should have known that before going up against him because you felt he was outgoing and powerless.

SENSELESS POST.
Re: Election Was Rigged In Favor Of PDP To Punish Me - Bello Matawalle by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 31, 2023
Zamfara state has total number of 3529 Polling units

50 Soldiers X 3529 = 176,450 Soldiers
Re: Election Was Rigged In Favor Of PDP To Punish Me - Bello Matawalle by olatunjiii(m): 9:45am On Mar 31, 2023
Everywhere accusing of rigging elections
Re: Election Was Rigged In Favor Of PDP To Punish Me - Bello Matawalle by Goodlady(f): 9:49am On Mar 31, 2023
Odin13:
This is a very foolish human..

You join Pdp win election.. decamp.. to another party.. conduct elections again .. you lost to same PDP you left and you’re in power ..

Even if they conduct that election 1000 times .. you will still lose

Funny na you make noise pass during the presidential..

Zamfara is out to take you down.. what’s have you done for the state .. aside paying insurgents and sponsoring bandits..

A man that careless about his people.. zamfara is the state that husband start trading their wives and daughters just to breath.. something Gid gave us free

A real stupid human ..
Are you a northerner?
Re: Election Was Rigged In Favor Of PDP To Punish Me - Bello Matawalle by Odin13: 9:57am On Mar 31, 2023
Goodlady:

Are you a northerner?

I love Arewa..
Re: Election Was Rigged In Favor Of PDP To Punish Me - Bello Matawalle by Starhearts: 9:58am On Mar 31, 2023
BossLA:

Ogun and kaduna would be annulled by the court
PDP won those states

U go wail tired
Re: Election Was Rigged In Favor Of PDP To Punish Me - Bello Matawalle by BossLA: 10:00am On Mar 31, 2023
Starhearts:

U go wail tired
Keep supporting evil until it comes to hurt u
Re: Election Was Rigged In Favor Of PDP To Punish Me - Bello Matawalle by Cantonese: 10:03am On Mar 31, 2023
You decamped to APC from PDP, after getting the governorship. You took along your entire cabinet, including serving members of the state and National assemblies. You took everyone except the deputy governor. You caused the deputy governor to be impeached. PDP gave him the ticket and he defeated you and took repossessed all that you took away, when you decamped to APC.

After the elections, you started crying that the same APC, whose broom you used to sweep away your own party PDP, turned around to rig the election in davour of the same PDP that you abandoned.

That’s certainly stupidity at its peak. It shows that you did not play your cards well in your state and in the APC. Now where will you further decamp to? Certainly not the Labour Party, because LP is all about accountable and dependable leaders. You may kuku join AA or Green Party and become the leader in the state and at the federal level.

1 Like

Re: Election Was Rigged In Favor Of PDP To Punish Me - Bello Matawalle by Starhearts: 10:08am On Mar 31, 2023
BossLA:

Keep supporting evil until it comes to hurt u

Look at how a grown up human being splitting poos online
Re: Election Was Rigged In Favor Of PDP To Punish Me - Bello Matawalle by BossLA: 10:12am On Mar 31, 2023
Starhearts:

Look at how a grown up human being splitting poos online
Karma doesn't forgive and it comes fast this days
Re: Election Was Rigged In Favor Of PDP To Punish Me - Bello Matawalle by sageb: 10:17am On Mar 31, 2023

1 Like

Re: Election Was Rigged In Favor Of PDP To Punish Me - Bello Matawalle by braveboi4life: 10:23am On Mar 31, 2023
PDP worn kaduna and Ogun, but the governors countered it with their influence, go and see the difference.

If elections are free and fair 80% of incumbent parties wont return
rolams:
See mumu! Why is that not so in Kaduna, Ogun and other states that did not support?

1 Like

Re: Election Was Rigged In Favor Of PDP To Punish Me - Bello Matawalle by IpobAntidote: 10:54am On Mar 31, 2023
Election wasn't rigged, you lost just like pandora pathological liar Obi tuary.

1 Share

Re: Election Was Rigged In Favor Of PDP To Punish Me - Bello Matawalle by tnerro1(m): 11:14am On Mar 31, 2023
Mumu man, na so you wan tell election tribunal
Re: Election Was Rigged In Favor Of PDP To Punish Me - Bello Matawalle by storm001(m): 11:46am On Mar 31, 2023
Keep crying fowl.

You are all selfish, fighting when your interest is on the line.
Re: Election Was Rigged In Favor Of PDP To Punish Me - Bello Matawalle by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 31, 2023
Beremx:
The Governor-elect will also defect to APC. Same thing Matawalle did.
Matawalle should move on and stop crying. His administration has brought too much problems for his people
I swear 🤣😅🤣 This pipu a just recycling muguss undecided
Re: Election Was Rigged In Favor Of PDP To Punish Me - Bello Matawalle by Cj4charles(m): 11:54am On Mar 31, 2023
Court House go fill up to brim this election period
Re: Election Was Rigged In Favor Of PDP To Punish Me - Bello Matawalle by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:56am On Mar 31, 2023
SisterAnn:
Buhari is a silent vengeful killer, you should have known that before going up against him because you felt he was outgoing and powerless.
kaduna under El rufai challenge the naira policy yet APC won kaduna guber polls so this man should shut up and get ready to hand over
Re: Election Was Rigged In Favor Of PDP To Punish Me - Bello Matawalle by IfnobeGod20: 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2023
Go to court and stop reporting to us. It's a season of go to court, courtesy of APC.
The last time I checked you never won the election, supreme court was the one that awarded you the trophy.
Re: Election Was Rigged In Favor Of PDP To Punish Me - Bello Matawalle by Jostoman: 12:20pm On Mar 31, 2023
Odin13:

You join Pdp win election.. decamp.. to another party.. conduct elections again .. you lost to same PDP you left and you’re in power ..

Zamfara is out to take you down.. what’s have you done for the state .. aside paying insurgents and sponsoring bandits..

A man that careless about his people.. zamfara is the state that husband start trading their wives and daughters just to breath.. something Gid gave us free

A real stupid human ..
i dont pity him at all
Re: Election Was Rigged In Favor Of PDP To Punish Me - Bello Matawalle by Jostoman: 12:23pm On Mar 31, 2023
Dont worry mattawalle, if our supreme court do their abracadabra to affirm the election of our president select he will give you minister.
Re: Election Was Rigged In Favor Of PDP To Punish Me - Bello Matawalle by Blackdisciple(m): 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2023
But I thought matawali is PDP Na , Abi em don decamp to African Poverty Council
Re: Election Was Rigged In Favor Of PDP To Punish Me - Bello Matawalle by ufuosman(m): 3:41pm On Mar 31, 2023
Beremx:
The Governor-elect will also defect to APC. Same thing Matawalle did.
Matawalle should move on and stop crying. His administration has brought too much problems for his people
make e dey cry dere may 29th e go leave d seat. Zamfara turn too much bloody for e tenure
Re: Election Was Rigged In Favor Of PDP To Punish Me - Bello Matawalle by ufuosman(m): 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2023
Continue crying 😭
Re: Election Was Rigged In Favor Of PDP To Punish Me - Bello Matawalle by tochi314: 4:49pm On Mar 31, 2023
LABOUR PARTY AND RIGGING NA 5&6LABOUR PARTY AND RIGGING NA 5&6...
Re: Election Was Rigged In Favor Of PDP To Punish Me - Bello Matawalle by Peacecore: 5:19pm On Mar 31, 2023
SisterAnn:
Buh na Jagaban pass am grin grin
Re: Election Was Rigged In Favor Of PDP To Punish Me - Bello Matawalle by Menclothing: 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2023
Losers always find excuse
Re: Election Was Rigged In Favor Of PDP To Punish Me - Bello Matawalle by seunowa(f): 5:35pm On Mar 31, 2023
Odin13:

A real stupid human ..
There is no difference between this man and obiidiots who can’t think with their brain…
Re: Election Was Rigged In Favor Of PDP To Punish Me - Bello Matawalle by rolams(m): 6:31pm On Mar 31, 2023
braveboi4life:
PDP worn kaduna and Ogun, but the governors countered it with their influence, go and see the difference.

Do you have the evidence pls?

Just give me the clue pls.
Re: Election Was Rigged In Favor Of PDP To Punish Me - Bello Matawalle by rolams(m): 6:32pm On Mar 31, 2023
braveboi4life:

Don't mind this Matawalle guy! He is not factual!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Subsidy Palliative: Why Can't FG Pay Nigerians Directly Into Their Accounts? / Attack On Oil Installation: Is Tompolo Really Responsible Or Someone Else Is? / Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu's 86th Posthumous Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.