Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Election Was Rigged In Favor Of PDP To Punish Me - Bello Matawalle - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Was Rigged In Favor Of PDP To Punish Me - Bello Matawalle (18303 Views)

Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) / PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike / See How Presidential Election Was Rigged In Crossriver State By PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Was Rigged In Favor Of PDP To Punish Me - Bello Matawalle by rolams(m): 6:34pm On Mar 31, 2023
BossLA:

Ogun and kaduna would be annulled by the court
PDP won those states

I am still in darkness. Pls give me the clue. How? Do you have evidence?

I will be glad to see that. If there's link, I will like to follow up too.
Re: Election Was Rigged In Favor Of PDP To Punish Me - Bello Matawalle by Roger3D(m): 6:36pm On Mar 31, 2023
Odin13:
This is a very foolish human..

You join Pdp win election.. decamp.. to another party.. conduct elections again .. you lost to same PDP you left and you’re in power ..

Even if they conduct that election 1000 times .. you will still lose

Funny na you make noise pass during the presidential..

Zamfara is out to take you down.. what’s have you done for the state .. aside paying insurgents and sponsoring bandits..

A man that careless about his people.. zamfara is the state that husband start trading their wives and daughters just to breath.. something Gid gave us free

A real stupid human ..
He actually lost the election when he ran under the PDP but was made governor by the supreme court just like those in Imo amd Bayelsa
Re: Election Was Rigged In Favor Of PDP To Punish Me - Bello Matawalle by Lovenorth: 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2023
Some governors look like lizards
Re: Election Was Rigged In Favor Of PDP To Punish Me - Bello Matawalle by SledgeHammerer: 9:30am On Apr 01, 2023
You're not on ground. Why were elrufai and Yaha Bello not affected?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki, Dogara Report IG To Buhari Over Disdain For Senate, Melaye / Governor Dankwambo Congratulates Atiku Abubakar / Ogun Plans Africa Tallest Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.