Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House (25226 Views)

2023 Election: Nigerians Not Courts Should Choose Leaders - Goodluck Jonathan / Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) / Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by IpobAntidote: 12:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
gfon:
why put God willing? You not sure about him?

Are you 100% sure that you will be alive in the next minute not to talk of the next hour and the next day? Who can guarantee anything in this life beside that fact the someone will die somewhere and someone will be born somewhere in the world. After those 2 , nothing else in guarantee in this world. Think about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by Seductress4(f): 12:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
omohayek:

Look at this Dunning-Kruger example talking about others not having sense! The sad thing about your level of intellectual disability is that you don't even have the necessary intelligence to realize just how slow you are. Meanwhile, I've lived and traveled freely between all those countries which will never be more than a few blurry TV images to angry, penniless wretches like you, who think something worthwhile has been achieved simply because a few nonentities are allowed to blow off steam in front of the White House for a few hours.

To failures like you, stuck in your "face me I slap you" hovels, America will always be the mythical "Yankee", where the streets are paved with gold, so jumping up and down in Lafayette Square will seem on par with the 7th labor of Hercules, but from my perspective (and that of the average westerner) they're just a bunch of delusional, jobless tribal jingoists who will count themselves lucky if one or two local reporters spare them 5 minutes of attention.
Is this what you're being taught at your prestigious school?

1 Like

Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by inoki247: 12:05pm On Mar 31, 2023
chikason22:

Shut up boy. He is right. You're worthless here. Nobody knows you even the thieves you fight for. Dem no send for your papa. Stop this ethnic bigotry already. Get a life and stop fighting for those useless thieves in agbada.

Have your bucket 🪣🪣🪣 of tears....
Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by bonnyhope: 12:06pm On Mar 31, 2023
God1000:
They should organise such protest in Nigeria abeg.

We can only help ourselves, no outsider will help us

So that Agberos go hijack am de loot people shops and extorting people on the roads
Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by favor914: 12:06pm On Mar 31, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Truckload of Bullshit from a supposed Ivy league university graduate...

Boasting about his senselessness. 😂😂
I don’t blame you Jason Scoolari, I blame person that attended an Ivy League institution to exchange words with an Oblivious Obidient troll on social media.

It happens everyday.
Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by GeneralPula: 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2023
favor914:
DC police go catch many wanted criminals on that day.
Aside from that, FBI would screen all of their faces then check it in their data base, just to know who has a 3-5 count charges..

That’s how USA catch criminals.. They have one mentality - reasonable people hardly have protest urge. It’s mostly hard mind which are mostly people have committed one crime or the other..

If you tell them the truth, they won’t listen cuz it won’t satisfy their ego - wait for the news of FBI arresting 20nigerians soonest..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by Mrtaye: 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2023
chloedogie:
Na dem. All these things they are doing is actually widening the gap between one of them becoming the president and that office. The sad part is the elderly ones among them are in no way better off than the younger ones. They are all facing the same direction.

My message to them.... KEEP IT UP.
So is presidency the exclusive reserve of some particular set of people
Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by favor914: 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2023
Seductress4:
This Ipobianess, way manage attend Awka polytechnic go still they follow open mouth?
Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by favor914: 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2023
GeneralPula:

Aside from that, FBI would screen all of their faces then check it in their data base, just to know who has a 3-5 count charges..

That’s how USA catch criminals.. They have one mentality - reasonable people hardly have protest urge. It’s mostly hard mind which are mostly people have committed one crime or the other..

If you tell them the truth, they won’t listen cuz it won’t satisfy their ego - wait for the news of FBI arresting 20nigerians soonest..
I lived in Hyattsville Maryland in Prince George’s County back in the days, Nigerian protest in D.C.?

Cell go full that day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by jaxxy(m): 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2023
Okorietitus:

Someone selling stolen cars is talking about the truth. Stupid UGM pig
All you enemies of Lagos will be handled appropriately

See idiotz. I've been in lagos b4 u and tinubu relocated here from osun. U think ure talking to ur co agberos u have turn to slaves and finish their lives with poverty?
Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by Mrtaye: 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2023
favor914:
A party with 4 Senatorial victories out of a possible 109 Senators, claims they won the presidential election?

What kind of substance are these people smoking that is causing this kind of hallucination?
The question you you sincerely ask yourself is...was it free and fair?
Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by favor914: 12:13pm On Mar 31, 2023
Mrtaye:

So is presidency the exclusive reserve of some particular set of people
Biafra will be attainable which is an impossibility first, before una go smell Aso Rock with this kind of behavior.
Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by favor914: 12:14pm On Mar 31, 2023
Mrtaye:

The question you you sincerely ask yourself is...was it free and fair?
As free and fair as Peter Gringory Obi running away from the Pdp after purchasing intent form, & then going to buy presidential ticket in a political parry that he is not a member of?

A political mercenary, a waiver presidential candidate, can never rule Nigeria.
Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by BABANGBALI: 12:14pm On Mar 31, 2023
gigabyte13:

Please include
Hulk Hogan
Undertaker
Stone cold
In your list please......
America had already sent those ones to Mali.
Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by Espelbengz(m): 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2023
Hehehehe 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😜😜😜
ASIWAJU is coming!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by Bryan88(m): 12:18pm On Mar 31, 2023
JasonScoolari:
They're doing excellently well in their endeavors over there, even getting recognition.....

That cannot be said about you....
u dey mind the mumu?

1 Like

Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by Mrtaye: 12:19pm On Mar 31, 2023
favor914:
As free and fair as Peter Gringory Obi running away from the Pdp after purchasing intent form, & then going to buy presidential ticket in a political parry that he is not a member of?

A waiver presidential candidate, can never rule Nigeria.
Dindirin answer the question I asked you....is the election free and fair
Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by anyination: 12:19pm On Mar 31, 2023
Softmirror:

grin IT'S IN THEIR BLOOD TO BE CRYING LIKE BUSH BABIES. THEY CAN'T HELP IT. ALWAYS CRYING LOL. NEVER SEEN A SET OF PEOPLE THAT LOVE CRYING ALL THE TIME.

ANYWAY AS E DEY PAIN DEM E DEY SWEET US, WELL-WELL.
Get used to this before u die of high blood pressure..
Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by favor914: 12:20pm On Mar 31, 2023
JasonScoolari:
They're doing excellently well in their endeavors over there, even getting recognition.....

That cannot be said about you....
They are doing excellently well engaging in cheque fraud?
Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by Mrtaye: 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
favor914:
Biafra will be attainable which is an impossibility first, before una go smell Aso Rock with this kind of behavior.
Gbagbe omo oodua ni mi and I am egba precisely but okanjuwa is not good... because of atenuje you don't know that power is supposed to rotate to the south east

1 Like

Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by omohayek: 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2023
Seductress4:
It says it all that you say "you're being taught" when it ought to have been clear from what I wrote that I graduated from university a long time ago. Maybe you should learn the basics of English grammar before you comment on the educational accomplishments of strangers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by favor914: 12:24pm On Mar 31, 2023
Mrtaye:

Gbagbe omo oodua ni mi and I am egba precisely but okanjuwa is not good... because of atenuje you don't know that power is supposed to rotate to the south east
I don’t know, Please where is it written, we where taught that any declaration that isn’t written is not a law grin
Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by GodinDaFlesh: 12:24pm On Mar 31, 2023
Glad we’re letting the world see this scam of an election.
Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by Lashist(m): 12:24pm On Mar 31, 2023
inoki247:

Lol a single line isn't enough for Tears you can see you're the one writing from one Paragraph to another that shows you've Alot of Tears to share....
Lol...all you have said is tears and bucket.. someone said people you are mocking are doing far better than you will dream of but you are just shouting bucket and tears anyhow cheesy cheesy...don't you want to progress like people outside this country?? Will you die if you progress??

1 Like

Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by Mrtaye: 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2023
favor914:
I don’t know, Please where is it written, we where taught that any declaration that isn’t written is not a law grin
Not a law but common sense which obviously is not common due to atenuje
Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by ShaqFu: 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2023
lilalex:
Jobless individuals khe?
you guys will just stay behind your keyboards and type rubbish online. who's jobless btw you and the organizer?
Actually him, because I'm not the one protesting over something that has already been decided.
Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by favor914: 12:27pm On Mar 31, 2023
GodinDaFlesh:
Glad we’re letting the world see this scam of an election.
World? Don’t be deceived, Nobody in the west cares about Nigeria, the most Populous black nation in the world.

The ones that care because of our oil & gas, are dancing to the tune of the ruling party, The APC.
Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by 0fodirinwa: 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2023
America
Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by bionixs: 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2023
inoki247:

Continue to dey cry...
crying over which job I got or didn’t get ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Regains Cheapest Petrol In West Africa Title / EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos / How To Track Your PVC. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.