Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House (25240 Views)

2023 Election: Nigerians Not Courts Should Choose Leaders - Goodluck Jonathan / Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) / Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by GodinDaFlesh: 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2023
favor914:
World? Don’t be deceived, Nobody in the west cares about Nigeria the most
Populous black nation in the world.

The ones that care because of our oil & gas, are dancing to the tune of the ruling party, The APC.

I disagree, the Nigerian diaspora has more clout around the world than in the past. The world is starting to pay attention.
Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by favor914: 12:30pm On Mar 31, 2023
Mrtaye:

Not a law but common sense which obviously is not common due to atenuje
Coming from a myopic shallow bush minded thing like yourself?

1 Like

Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by Ijaya123: 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2023
And what exactly will the protest achieve?
Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by mercysamuelson(m): 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2023
Dem want carry dem rubbish protest enter US again. Most of dem no fit come out with genuine documents when dem get nabbed. Na person wey e time no dey precious to am go leave e house or job dey go follow dem do rubbish up and down. Dem want just cause wahala for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by favor914: 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2023
GodinDaFlesh:

I disagree, the Nigerian diaspora has more clout around the world than in the past. The world is starting to pay attention.
I never knew how great Nigeria as a nation was, until I went to live in The United States.

The west doesn’t give a fuckery about The Federal Republic of Nigeria, because they know Nigeria can handle its business without interference.

Even same when I visited Johannesburg after all the so called Nigeria phobia, nothing but respect for Nigeria by the conscious citizens of South Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by Kilometres: 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2023
Franklin Ekechukwu??

Hmmm na dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by inoki247: 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2023
Lashist:

Lol...all you have said is tears and bucket.. someone said people you are mocking are doing far better than you will dream of but you are just shouting bucket and tears anyhow cheesy cheesy...don't you want to progress like people outside this country?? Will you die if you progress??

What makes you think I haven't step outside before or you think say na everybody go waka go outside go slave..

I know say the pain is too much for you to bare so continue to dey cry....
Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by Softmirror: 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2023
anyination:

Get used to this before u die of high blood pressure..

grin LOL.

1 Like

Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by mercysamuelson(m): 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2023
General
Aside from that, FBI would screen all of their faces then check it in their data base, just to know who has a 3-5 count charges..

That’s how USA catch criminals.. They have one mentality - reasonable people hardly have protest urge. It’s mostly hard mind which are mostly people have committed one crime or the other..

If you tell them the truth, they won’t listen cuz it won’t satisfy their ego - wait for the news of FBI arresting 20 nigerians soonest...

No mind dem. Wahala go sit down e own jeje, dem go dey draw e leg. Most people wey go dey the said protest na people without genuine documents. Dem go carry dem last last. If you know you know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2023
Franklin Ekechukwu is the name of the organizer.
I’ve nothing more to say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by ogwumgbe: 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2023
Tookool:
I don’t support the outcome of the last elections but what’s the need of holding a protest in the White House entrance, that’s over 10,000km apart. We have Aso rock entrance, National Assembly entrance, come do your protest here in Nigeria, the impact will be felt more

Where animals will shoot them and deny killing them. They prefer to protest where humans reside and not where animals reside
Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by favor914: 12:43pm On Mar 31, 2023
ogwumgbe:

Where animals will shoot them and deny killing them. They prefer to protest where humans reside and not where animals reside
Because the people that killed unarmed Ahmedu Diallo & George Floyd are not animals? The same people that allow same sex to mate with same sex are not animals?

Pray that the slave mentality in your DNA can be driven from your spirit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by Formation10: 12:45pm On Mar 31, 2023
Softmirror:

grin IT'S IN THEIR BLOOD TO BE CRYING LIKE BUSH BABIES. THEY CAN'T HELP IT. ALWAYS CRYING LOL. NEVER SEEN A SET OF PEOPLE THAT LOVE CRYING ALL THE TIME.

ANYWAY AS E DEY PAIN DEM E DEY SWEET US, WELL-WELL.
E go still pain small small to well well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by Formation10: 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2023
Softmirror:

grin IT'S IN THEIR BLOOD TO BE CRYING LIKE BUSH BABIES. THEY CAN'T HELP IT. ALWAYS CRYING LOL. NEVER SEEN A SET OF PEOPLE THAT LOVE CRYING ALL THE TIME.

E go still pain una small small to well well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by johannu(m): 12:47pm On Mar 31, 2023
Tookool:
I don’t support the outcome of the last elections but what’s the need of holding a protest in the White House entrance, that’s over 10,000km apart. We have Aso rock entrance, National Assembly entrance, come do your protest here in Nigeria, the impact will be felt more

Don't blame them for holding a protest outside Nigeria. Remember that Tinubu, Obi, Yakubu, all went to Chatham House in UK They prefer to go to hospitals abroad for medical treatments. So, there's nothing wrong if Nigerians also go overseas to protest.
Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by Lacash: 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2023
TMSMedia:
Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite The White House (Photo)

https://igberetvnews.com/1442145/election-nigerians-get-usas-permission-hold-protest-opposite-white-house-photo/
Franklin Ekechukwu Ipig again, Chai I taya, in short I taya taya🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by Komu1048(m): 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2023
Odin13:
Nice one

Nigeria is a sovereign state …

But better they get real aware of election petitions and Supreme Court judgement..

Because they want make e rain .. na storm dey go jam

Nigerians Bifrans are just patiently waiting..

Na people wey Dey lobby to please the North wey no sen dem ..

Careless
Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by RemoveKebab: 12:55pm On Mar 31, 2023
Since when US vice shun Nigeria and visited Ghana.
I knew they are upto no good for our national interest.
And not a good ally in present geo politics.

I think the new govt should align with Russia and china and dump the west for supporting domestic terrorism.
Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by gfon(m): 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2023
IpobAntidote:

Are you 100% sure that you will be alive in the next minute not to talk of the next hour and the next day? Who can guarantee anything in this life beside that fact the someone will die somewhere and someone will be born somewhere in the world. After those 2 , nothing else in guarantee in this world. Think about it.
oga focus was on tinubu,you switch am to me. You would have made a perfect analysis if you'd used yourself. Just saying
Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by maticar: 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
inoki247:
Lol the organizer names don show which side his coming from....
do they know your name in aso rock talk less of white house?
Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by Lashist(m): 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2023
inoki247:

What makes you think I haven't step outside before or you think say na everybody go waka go outside go slave..

I know say the pain is too much for you to bare so continue to dey cry....
Lol...more bucket and tears comments cheesy cheesy...you could have replied the other person how you are better than the person in the US you are mocking because of APC. That's what he was expecting not a grown up dude shouting tears and bucket repeatedly. That being said, stop whining yourself that you have stepped out of naija...stick to the tears and bucket jokes cheesy
Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by IpobAntidote: 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2023
gfon:
oga focus was on tinubu,you switch am to me. You would have made a perfect analysis if you'd used yourself. Just saying

Oh you are now scared shitless grin Can you guarantee that you will be alive tomorrow? Don't be scared, life is not guarantee for anyone even the wealthiest and healthiest can die any moment. That's why I said GOD WILLING.
NOW YOU KNOW grin

BYE.
Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 31, 2023
To what end?

The show of shame we called elections should be annulled
Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by ogwumgbe: 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2023
favor914:
Because the people that killed unarmed Ahmedu Diallo & George Floyd are not animals? The same people that allow same sex to mate with same sex are not animals?

Pray that the slave mentality in your DNA can be driven from your spirit.

Only animals shoot at protesters, you are the one with the slave mentality, and the fact that you remain a slave can't be denied, tell me the reason why you are not a slave. Is it electricity you can manufacture or what? What is that you possess that can differentiate you with an animal? Look at the sham election you conducted and are proud to defend it? You are worse than animal and a stinking rotten rats Bleep off
Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by Mrtaye: 1:20pm On Mar 31, 2023
favor914:
😂 Truth hurts
Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by tyinfinity: 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
We shall let them know that we are highly connected world wide.joe Biden is leading the protest,Donald trump as signified interest to be part of it.king Charles is already in Washington DC because of this ,while puting is flying In from Moscow tomorrow.our protest is the first of it's kind.Apc people you are just making mouth
Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by Mrtaye: 1:22pm On Mar 31, 2023
favor914:
Truth hurts 😂
Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by mvem(m): 1:23pm On Mar 31, 2023
Tookool:
who will allow you to protest at aso rock entrance?

It is same Nigeria we all know
Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:28pm On Mar 31, 2023
Imagine if this people actually won..

With all these wahala up and down
Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by Allisgud: 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2023
This is the way to go,let nigerians every where on earth protest, Tinubu will not be recognized as a president
Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by Basic123: 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2023
Softmirror:

I was expecting Americans in Nigeria to protest when Trump became a bad looser like them in 2020.

America OBIdients of Trump even occupied the capitol 😆
Re: Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2023
Softmirror:

They are crying for your miserable life here in Nigeria. They are in a sane country were everything works for the citizens. They could have choose to ignore and enjoy their staying. But hate won't allow you because you have never left that your small 🛖 and circle of influence to witness what real life and environment looks like.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigeria In 1967 / 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi / PDP Begs Wike As He Alleges Betrayal, ₦1 Billion Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.